Fulham thread
How about holysmit puts rebus on ignore and doesn’t engage with him at all if any posts of rebus posts are quoted and rebus puts holysmit on ignore and doesn’t engage at all either. I think that’s a win for everyone on the board 
How about holysmit puts rebus on ignore and doesn’t engage with him at all if any posts of rebus posts are quoted and rebus puts holysmit on ignore and doesn’t engage at all either. I think that’s a win for everyone on the board![]()
I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.
For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.
At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.
Already was. Absolutely no need for you to comment, was there?
You don't help yourself do you?
Neither do you.
Couldn't this little spat be sorted out with PM'S

Not sure throwing PMS into the mix will help....![]()

I don't suffer any more.......although it may explain a few posts![]()
I hope Khan's nephew remembered to insert relegation clauses into the contracts last summer. Normally I'd assume best business practice but I'm not so sure with this lot. JM Seri was touted for a top 6 move before Fulham came in, will be interesting to see how good he is in another set-up. Must go down with Naby Keita as one of the flops of the season.
That was in The Times over the weekend, saying how they'd planned should they go down.According to the FoF site all players signed last year had a 50% drop in wages relegation clause in their contracts.
Given the number of loanees and potential out-goings (Sessegnon) it's going to be interesting seeing how they adust with a new manager in the summer. I really think they need to get someone in quickly as there's little continuity at the club moving forward. I was always of the opinion promotion in some way secures your future operating model, this lot have blown that out of the water.I follow the Friends of Fulham site for a laugh as I do the We are the Rangers Boys. According to the FoF site all players signed last year had a 50% drop in wages relegation clause in their contracts.
I honestly thought they had a chance of consolidating, in reality it's been a car crash of a season with very few highlights to reminisce about.
It's all right, I got mine on the way in.After reading please pick up a degree in hindsight on your way out
I follow the Friends of Fulham site for a laugh as I do the We are the Rangers Boys. According to the FoF site all players signed last year had a 50% drop in wages relegation clause in their contracts.
Will be interesting if that is true as I cannot see many signing with that kind of clause in the contract.
Looking at their squad, most of them would struggle in the championship and would look to move on.
How to buy a player the Fulham way should be a warning to all clubs.
They might get Stefan Johansen back now.
Some wonderful quotes in there, my faves probably the “powerful midfield” and the self congratulatory planning summarySo much hope in this article from last August, and so much about Tony's scribbled planning. This year he has an extra few months to fine tune his sorcery
After reading please pick up a degree in hindsight on your way out
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ham-finish-remarkable-summer-signings-thanks/
Will be interesting if that is true as I cannot see many signing with that kind of clause in the contract.
Looking at their squad, most of them would struggle in the championship and would look to move on.
How to buy a player the Fulham way should be a warning to all clubs.
They might get Stefan Johansen back now.
My understanding is that sort of clause is now the norm in the PL and it is only truly stupid clubs like the Ra-Ras that don't/didn't have such a clause.
It does of course beg the question as to why we then need to have such large parachute payments
I would do away with them all together.My understanding is that sort of clause is now the norm in the PL and it is only truly stupid clubs like the Ra-Ras that don't/didn't have such a clause.
It does of course beg the question as to why we then need to have such large parachute payments
I would do away with them all together.
Fulham the Ra Ras parachute payments or all three?
With all the wars and hatred and damaging environmental issues facing this planet it’s great to se this as number one story on bbc news website?!!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47876650
He was originally a fan of both Manchester United and Fulham, but chose his current allegiance in 2006 when both teams were in the Premier League.
With all the wars and hatred and damaging environmental issues facing this planet it’s great to se this as number one story on bbc news website?!!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47876650
With all the wars and hatred and damaging environmental issues facing this planet it’s great to se this as number one story on bbc news website?!!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47876650
With all the wars and hatred and damaging environmental issues facing this planet it’s great to se this as number one story on bbc news website?!!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47876650
Once I read that he was a tourist, I switched off.
Anyway, they are know as The Lily Whites!!
With all the wars and hatred and damaging environmental issues facing this planet it’s great to se this as number one story on bbc news website?!!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47876650
Lucky it wasn't a Tranmere fan:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127
Lucky it wasn't a Tranmere fan:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127
Could Fulham fans not change to COYC?
Or has "Cottagers" got some sort of unfortunate connotation that sweet, innocent little me is unaware of?
Nothing surpises me anymore after Ginstersgate at GP.
They actually were in a far better position last time they got relegated than they are now. It took them 3 years to get back up, I predict it will take them twice as much to be back in the Premiership .... no matter how crap Millwall are if they played Fulham yesterday they would have won.
They actually were in a far better position last time they got relegated than they are now. It took them 3 years to get back up, I predict it will take them twice as much to be back in the Premiership .... no matter how crap Millwall are if they played Fulham yesterday they would have won.
Nothing surpises me anymore after Ginstersgate at GP.
:scratch:
Apparently according to Mitrovic, Fulham have the best fans in the world. Concussion tests needed quickly in football
Fulham colleague I know stated that there's a good chance they will be playing at Loftus Road next season as they redevelop Riverside stand.