Fulham thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulham thread

How about holysmit puts rebus on ignore and doesn’t engage with him at all if any posts of rebus posts are quoted and rebus puts holysmit on ignore and doesn’t engage at all either. I think that’s a win for everyone on the board :)
 

Fulham thread

How about holysmit puts rebus on ignore and doesn’t engage with him at all if any posts of rebus posts are quoted and rebus puts holysmit on ignore and doesn’t engage at all either. I think that’s a win for everyone on the board :)

:sorted:
 

Fulham thread

I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.

For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.

At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.

Heads up mate.
More to life than a barney on here.
This site could be a good escape from your demons and should be.
Think of it that way.
 

Fulham thread

Couldn't this little spat be sorted out with PM'S
 

Fulham thread

I hope Khan's nephew remembered to insert relegation clauses into the contracts last summer. Normally I'd assume best business practice but I'm not so sure with this lot. JM Seri was touted for a top 6 move before Fulham came in, will be interesting to see how good he is in another set-up. Must go down with Naby Keita as one of the flops of the season.
 

Fulham thread

I hope Khan's nephew remembered to insert relegation clauses into the contracts last summer. Normally I'd assume best business practice but I'm not so sure with this lot. JM Seri was touted for a top 6 move before Fulham came in, will be interesting to see how good he is in another set-up. Must go down with Naby Keita as one of the flops of the season.

I follow the Friends of Fulham site for a laugh as I do the We are the Rangers Boys. According to the FoF site all players signed last year had a 50% drop in wages relegation clause in their contracts.
 

Fulham thread

I follow the Friends of Fulham site for a laugh as I do the We are the Rangers Boys. According to the FoF site all players signed last year had a 50% drop in wages relegation clause in their contracts.
Given the number of loanees and potential out-goings (Sessegnon) it's going to be interesting seeing how they adust with a new manager in the summer. I really think they need to get someone in quickly as there's little continuity at the club moving forward. I was always of the opinion promotion in some way secures your future operating model, this lot have blown that out of the water.

I honestly thought they had a chance of consolidating, in reality it's been a car crash of a season with very few highlights to reminisce about.
 

Fulham thread

I honestly thought they had a chance of consolidating, in reality it's been a car crash of a season with very few highlights to reminisce about.

Loads of highlights from where I'm sitting.
 

Fulham thread

Fulham thread

I follow the Friends of Fulham site for a laugh as I do the We are the Rangers Boys. According to the FoF site all players signed last year had a 50% drop in wages relegation clause in their contracts.

Will be interesting if that is true as I cannot see many signing with that kind of clause in the contract.
Looking at their squad, most of them would struggle in the championship and would look to move on.
How to buy a player the Fulham way should be a warning to all clubs.
They might get Stefan Johansen back now.
 

Fulham thread

Will be interesting if that is true as I cannot see many signing with that kind of clause in the contract.
Looking at their squad, most of them would struggle in the championship and would look to move on.
How to buy a player the Fulham way should be a warning to all clubs.
They might get Stefan Johansen back now.

same applies to ra ras
 

Fulham thread

Fulham thread

Will be interesting if that is true as I cannot see many signing with that kind of clause in the contract.
Looking at their squad, most of them would struggle in the championship and would look to move on.
How to buy a player the Fulham way should be a warning to all clubs.
They might get Stefan Johansen back now.

My understanding is that sort of clause is now the norm in the PL and it is only truly stupid clubs like the Ra-Ras that don't/didn't have such a clause.

It does of course beg the question as to why we then need to have such large parachute payments
 

Fulham thread

My understanding is that sort of clause is now the norm in the PL and it is only truly stupid clubs like the Ra-Ras that don't/didn't have such a clause.

It does of course beg the question as to why we then need to have such large parachute payments

Sunderland.
 

Fulham thread

My understanding is that sort of clause is now the norm in the PL and it is only truly stupid clubs like the Ra-Ras that don't/didn't have such a clause.

It does of course beg the question as to why we then need to have such large parachute payments
I would do away with them all together.
 

Fulham thread

Fulham thread

Fulham thread

Fulham thread

Make them change their kit to red and white stripes.
 

Fulham thread

Could Fulham fans not change to COYC?

Or has "Cottagers" got some sort of unfortunate connotation that sweet, innocent little me is unaware of?

I prefer FOF.

:sorted:
 

Fulham thread

Very good of them to start winning once a they’ve been relegated.
Same again next season lads.
 

Fulham thread

They actually were in a far better position last time they got relegated than they are now. It took them 3 years to get back up, I predict it will take them twice as much to be back in the Premiership .... no matter how crap Millwall are if they played Fulham yesterday they would have won.
 

Fulham thread

They actually were in a far better position last time they got relegated than they are now. It took them 3 years to get back up, I predict it will take them twice as much to be back in the Premiership .... no matter how crap Millwall are if they played Fulham yesterday they would have won.

Don't think so!
 

Fulham thread

They actually were in a far better position last time they got relegated than they are now. It took them 3 years to get back up, I predict it will take them twice as much to be back in the Premiership .... no matter how crap Millwall are if they played Fulham yesterday they would have won.

That I doubt, Millwall were pony
 

Fulham thread

Apparently according to Mitrovic, Fulham have the best fans in the world. Concussion tests needed quickly in football
 

Fulham thread

Will be even funnier if fulham win all their games and left and go down by 1 point only ..please let it happen lol lol
 

Fulham thread

Fulham colleague I know stated that there's a good chance they will be playing at Loftus Road next season as they redevelop Riverside stand.
 

Fulham thread

Fulham colleague I know stated that there's a good chance they will be playing at Loftus Road next season as they redevelop Riverside stand.

Going there once is bad enough, but twice!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom