Tickets Grimsby (A)

Grimsby (A)

Tiers for STHs, followed by tiers for members seems to be the way forward. Before I got my season ticket I was always a little annoyed that away games went from STH to all members, negating any advantage of having a high(ish) number of TAPs...
 

Grimsby (A)

TAPS can used to determine eligibility for a ST, as they do now.

If members also had different tiers, how would those with 0 TAPS ever build up their levels to get a ST?

All you'd get is TAPS hoarders in the membership levels and no incentive for new members to even try. So I just don't see the argument for having tiers amongst members. If you've chosen to pass on a ST, that's your choice, but unfortunately that means you know exactly what you're getting by being a high TAPS member.
....yep...by being a high TAPs member I get to choose where I like at the GTech at every game....and when my son... who's also a member with high TAPs...comes home to London from Uni on occasion...we get to sit together... that's not an option I would have if I were a ST holder and he wasn't... anyway it's gone way off topic now...have these tickets sold out yet:backtotopic:
 

Grimsby (A)

(y) Locals can skip the faff of having to manually purchase tickets every home game.

ST makes no sense for people to live afar and they should not be treated less in regards to away ticketing. Especially the ones with high loyalty.
I know plenty of STH from "afar" - the West Country Bees for example and even a chap who lives up near Aberdeen.

but we have well and truly strayed off topic here and our antipodean chum will go beserk!! :backtotopic:

Has Grimsby sold out yet?
 

Grimsby (A)

Seriously.......£22 for Kings Lynn on the day or £20 before the day, in National League North!!!!
And that's for standing in Paddock, it's £23 before or £25 on the day in seats.
£25 seems reasonable enough to see us or go to a fourth tier club these days. I’ve been using this as a bookmark recently. Fifteen quid to sit in Braemar for a third tier game v Vale. When managed by Wally.

Some folks these days don’t know they’re born!!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 47

Grimsby (A)

While I agree, I've assumed that the argument was thrashed out when the Customer Charter was being drafted. Not the case?
Different times then. Then you could rock up and buy a ST. Now there is a waiting list and (relative) attendance qualifications required for one. So you don't know from one season to the next if you will get one or not.
 

Grimsby (A)

Incorrect. TAPs have played no part in that.
What about all the TAP requirements for new STHs
(any chance you could make this a Wikipost again, by the way, so the gaps can be filled in?)
 

Grimsby (A)

A combined window of all STH and members with a high number of TAPs should be introduced.
Why do we need to have this debate every time there is a one off away game that we all want to go to.

Ticket access for 99% of our away games is not an issue.

And its normally for some of us to get all nostalgic for some northern away outpost........ Or a day out by the beach.
 

Grimsby (A)

£25 seems reasonable enough to see us or go to a fourth tier club these days. I’ve been using this as a bookmark recently. Fifteen quid to sit in Braemar for a third tier game v Vale. When managed by Wally.

Some folks these days don’t know they’re born!!!

I remember hayes charging £20+ in the conference, 15 or so years ago !

Although i think 25 quid isnt too bad for this game, i can understand the gripe with the cost of football, especially in todays cost of living.

I think BFC season tickets are very good value, more so compared to the rest of the prem but i am feeling the pinch more and more every year getting a couple of season tickets
 

Grimsby (A)

About 30 tickets left
 

Grimsby (A)

5 tickets purchased for North West Bees.
That transaction wasn't plain sailing and seen I've had 2 debits of £119.25 attributed to my bank account. Hopefully 1 of those drops off.
Saw others had that same issue
Check your accounts when buying tickets. I purchased a ticket and a coach place. My account was debited twice for each transaction. The transactions all show as ‘pending’ at present. Hopefully my credit card company will reject the incorrect debits.
I bought another ticket and a coach seat for Friends and Family. Total 4 purchases, 2 tickets , 2 coach seats, total cost 78.50. My credit card app shows TEN debits pending, total value nearly 300 pounds.

Did these pending transactions clear? The club have responded to me and said they are not aware of any issues and they've checked with Ticketmaster
 

Grimsby (A)

Did these pending transactions clear? The club have responded to me and said they are not aware of any issues and they've checked with Ticketmaster
One amount of £119.25 has been debited from account on 7th and the other £119.25 to BFC is pending. Will check again tomorrow
 

Grimsby (A)

Did these pending transactions clear? The club have responded to me and said they are not aware of any issues and they've checked with Ticketmaster
i got an email yesterday acknowledging the amount pending on my credit card was not the same as the tickets and coach journeys purchased. As of this morning the transactions are accurate and paid for. Please send me a message if you want to view the email dialogue.
 

Grimsby (A)

i got an email yesterday acknowledging the amount pending on my credit card was not the same as the tickets and coach journeys purchased. As of this morning the transactions are accurate and paid for. Please send me a message if you want to view the email dialogue.
An email from whom ?

My double transaction is still seen to be pending on my statement.
 

Grimsby (A)

Come off it. If BIAS or the club said this your reply would be "that's it put the onus on the customer, to do things they don't want to do, to save themselves a little bit of admin. w***ers"
No. That’s how it works. Season ticket holders attend the majority of games, like that whinger. Only unlike him, they don’t cut their nose to spite their face and refuse the opportunity to become one.
 

Grimsby (A)

Just taken a quick look and could only see 20 tickets left.

Good luck to all logging on at 14:00!!!
 

Grimsby (A)

No. That’s how it works. Season ticket holders attend the majority of games, like that whinger. Only unlike him, they don’t cut their nose to spite their face and refuse the opportunity to become one.
Ohhh....shutupayaface...stop banging on...see #203.... all's well that ends well... the miracle that is the GPG❤️😉
 

Grimsby (A)

Opened to members 10mins early. Get involved those that need :sorted:
 

Grimsby (A)

9 more tickets just appeared on the map @GuiTW8 @ABEEE - Be quick!

The blocks don't appear on the ticket selection page, click 'Select from the Map', they are in D2

1760103036057.png
 

Grimsby (A)

Keep on the hunt. I’m sure there will be some looking to get rid after purchasing. Still just under three weeks to go.
That will be willing to sell 'mates that can no longer go' tickets, but have harvested the taps.
 

Grimsby (A)

That will be willing to sell 'mates that can no longer go' tickets, but have harvested the taps.
That’s the ones!

I’m looking forward to this game. Back to the old school and they will come at us. On and off probably!
 

Grimsby (A)

Keep on the hunt. I’m sure there will be some looking to get rid after purchasing. Still just under three weeks to go.
Hoping I don't get lambasted, but looks like I'm one of the first to offer up my senior ticket. Been told I need to be at my local hospital by 7am on the 29th for a knee operation, was hoping I would have more time to do both but 7am after driving back from Grimsby is a bit irresponsible, any takers?
 

Grimsby (A)

Hoping I don't get lambasted, but looks like I'm one of the first to offer up my senior ticket. Been told I need to be at my local hospital by 7am on the 29th for a knee operation, was hoping I would have more time to do both but 7am after driving back from Grimsby is a bit irresponsible, any takers?
I think you’ll be safe from the brickbats! Good luck with the op. 🐝
 

Grimsby (A)

1 of the 3 purchased turned up today - was the last one I purchased so in true ticket office style it turned up first :)
 

Grimsby (A)

Ordered my ticket on Tuesday, received in today’s post. Maybe because I live only 20 miles from Grimsby !!.
 

Grimsby (A)

Tickets arrived this morning.
 
Back
Top Bottom