Henrik Dalsgaard (Released)
Early days as he is still settling, but I am afraid he had an absolute stinker today
Care to explain why?
Early days as he is still settling, but I am afraid he had an absolute stinker today
Backs should defend. Why have they got to do two jobs. Let the wingers do the attacking. We have let in too many goals over the last couple of years.
Maybe having wing-backs does not work.
Very poor yesterday. He clearly isn't a right back. Colin has to be first choice without any doubt.
Looks pretty average to me. If we'd picked him up on a free transfer or for a nominal fee I don't think anyone would have an issue. But for a million quid you might expect a little more?
In any case, Colin is a better right back but we need him at LB for the time being.
I quite like this player but my only concern is that his final ball has been crap since he joined.
Don't rate this fella.....
Left exposed by Jota all game, so don't think fair to criticise too much when he had no help.
Poor game and he knew it. Positionally all over the place, dived in a few times and had a poor touch. Not a patch on Colin so far from the evidence.
Probably something to do with them initially playing in after they won possession.
I did see that but it was still a bit off imo as they did knock it out when in possession. I still believe the sporting thing to do regardless would be to chuck it back to their keeper (or chuck it out for a goal kick etc).
Their bloke went down. We played on, as did the ref. Then they gained the ball and continued to play on, despite their player still down. They could have kicked it out then, but didn't. We got the ball back, then gave it away again and it was only then they kicked it out.
He was right not to throw it back imo.
Disagree but then I'm obviously nicer than you![]()
Disagree but then I'm obviously nicer than you![]()
To our opponents. :yes:
Was a bit tw*ttish not to give them the ball back after they knocked it out (eventually) for the injury tho. Not sure what that was all about (his decision or under instruction)....surely it's the same in the leagues he's played?
We originally played on as the ref told us to, we lost it and they attacked, when we regrouped they kicked it out. Had they not tried to attack before we shut them down we probably would have given it back but as they only kicked it out because their own attack had petered out we thought sod them. Personally think we should have given it back, a bit embarrassing really.
Wondered what all the fuss was about. We got away with it 1st half. I assume that was his worst game for us?
Could hear HD from New Road telling him not to give it backWas a bit tw*ttish not to give them the ball back after they knocked it out (eventually) for the injury tho. Not sure what that was all about (his decision or under instruction)....surely it's the same in the leagues he's played?