Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

To the tune of she's electric by oasis.....

He's Brazilian
He cost the Bees 30 million
Hates Chelsea, Rangers and Fulham
It's Thi a go
For some reason I don't like songs that mention how much we paid for a player?
 

Igor Thiago

A lot of effort being expended on possible songs when it’s obvious we’ll just chant.

Igor
Igor
Igor
 

Igor Thiago

To the tune of 'She Loves you'

Thiago, Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Thiago. Yeah yeah, yeah,
Thiago, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

When Igor gets the ball,
Your defence will lose their mind,
He scores another goal,
You are ****, that's not unkind.

Igor we love you!
And you know that can't be bad.
Igor we love you,
And you know that makes us glad!

Thiago. Yeah, Yeah, etc
 

Igor Thiago

Yo-yo doesn't rhyme with high either....
?‍♂️
Wasn't it 'Schools Out' by Alice Cooper where he actually sings I 'couldn't find a Rhyme'. Great song by the way released just as I did leave school for the very final time.
 

Igor Thiago

Wasn't it 'Schools Out' by Alice Cooper where he actually sings I 'couldn't find a Rhyme'. Great song by the way released just as I did leave school for the very final time.
Well we got no class
We got no principles
and we got no innocence
we cant even think of a word that rhymes

(or scans, he might have added)
 

Igor Thiago

I like it. Mind, good luck with getting a football crowd into Beesa Nova!
Choir practice required pre-game. 14.20 hours?
I’ll commandeer the police observation platform in the North Stand, with conductors baton at the ready. Choir practice will commence at 2:20 sharp.
Only big authentic Brazillian drums will be accepted, let the Beesa Nova begin….
 

Igor Thiago

Does every player have to have a fricking song? … it’s doing my head in! ??
It would seem they do. Sadly I can remember songs being suggested on here to greet Neil Shipperley’s arrival:

”we won’t go down with the ship……” to tune of White Flag by Dido

”when big Ship scores we’ll be going up the league, for the first time since September “ to tune When the big ship sails…..

No comparison between where we are now and where we were then, but the desire to come up with songs remain the same ?
 

Igor Thiago

Is this not Kris Ajer's song?
Yes, with a change to the 3rd line of: "But we think he's f***ing brilliant!!" (and of course nationality and price....)

And that was inspired by Joelinton's song too....
 

Igor Thiago

Does every player have to have a fricking song? … it’s doing my head in! ??
Not many of our current players do. People moan about a lack of atmosphere at times. I think part of that may be down to the limited selection of songs we sing regularly.

These days we don’t sing much more than:
Hey Jude- at beginning and end, maybe once during the match
Freed from Desire- when Wissa scores
Vitaly - probably more often than strictly merited but not usually more than a couple of times again unless he’s having a blinder or warming up as a sub
Thomas Frank’s Barmy Army/He knows exactly what we need/Give us a wave
Red Army/you reds (even when playing away and against a team actually wearing red when we’re in pink or green)
Come on Brentford
Super Brentford

The Schade song is way too fast and wordy for the majority to sing and anyway he’s not in favour. The Toney/Mbeumo/Rico song is not really up to date. The Ajer song could catch on but he ends up injured before it does. Not really much in the way of other player songs (maybe an occasional Jensen never gives the ball away).

No Sergi I wanna know. No Pontus Jansson’s magic. We seem to have decided bus stop in Hounslow is cringe and obviously there’s controversy over Oh West London.

Maybe we could give Igor the Owusu and get him to do the loft.
 

Igor Thiago

Maybe we could give Igor the Owusu and get him to do the loft.
Can't really deprive Schade of that, even after the number change.

Feels like we need a locked Wiki post of player songs...
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Igor Thiago

I’ll commandeer the police observation platform in the North Stand, with conductors baton at the ready. Choir practice will commence at 2:20 sharp.
Only big authentic Brazillian drums will be accepted, let the Beesa Nova begin….
Now we know who the w@nker with the drum is.
 

Igor Thiago

Not many of our current players do. People moan about a lack of atmosphere at times. I think part of that may be down to the limited selection of songs we sing regularly.

These days we don’t sing much more than:
Hey Jude- at beginning and end, maybe once during the match
Freed from Desire- when Wissa scores
Vitaly - probably more often than strictly merited but not usually more than a couple of times again unless he’s having a blinder or warming up as a sub
Thomas Frank’s Barmy Army/He knows exactly what we need/Give us a wave
Red Army/you reds (even when playing away and against a team actually wearing red when we’re in pink or green)
Come on Brentford
Super Brentford

The Schade song is way too fast and wordy for the majority to sing and anyway he’s not in favour. The Toney/Mbeumo/Rico song is not really up to date. The Ajer song could catch on but he ends up injured before it does. Not really much in the way of other player songs (maybe an occasional Jensen never gives the ball away).

No Sergi I wanna know. No Pontus Jansson’s magic. We seem to have decided bus stop in Hounslow is cringe and obviously there’s controversy over Oh West London.

Maybe we could give Igor the Owusu and get him to do the loft.
I think the Owusu was given to Schade in an early interview with the media team. He even did it when he scored against Palace but obvioulsy his lack of goals means he has not been able to cement his ownership, Will only add to his discomfort if it is taken away. An unevessary public piutdown
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Igor Thiago

Can't really deprive Schade of that, even after the number change.

Feels like we need a locked Wiki post of player songs...
We do. Also, Vitas chant was relevant when he first started. But can we have a new one as he has “now been a bee” for years.
 

Igor Thiago

I think the Owusu was given to Schade in an early interview with the media team. He even did it when he scored against Palace but obvioulsy his lack of goals means he has not been able to cement his ownership, Will only add to his discomfort if it is taken away. An unevessary public piutdown
As it didn’t really take for those reasons I’m not sure he’d miss it. I always thought he should just get his name sung to the Manic Street Preachers’ Kevin Carter tune. Simple and while a bit unexciting, good enough for a top 10 hit.
 

Igor Thiago

Not many of our current players do.
Most players have a song that's sung in the West stand. I'm guessing some of them aren't sung loud enough for you to hear them?

Which, along with all the suggestions for a Thiago song, leads me to ...

Please can we direct some of this energy into a song for our captain? This is his sixth season with us. It's long overdue. Thanks.
 

Igor Thiago

Most players have a song that's sung in the West stand. I'm guessing some of them aren't sung loud enough for you to hear them?

Which, along with all the suggestions for a Thiago song, leads me to ...

Please can we direct some of this energy into a song for our captain? This is his sixth season with us. It's long overdue. Thanks.
Stone Roses - I wanna be Norgaard
 

Igor Thiago

Not many of our current players do. People moan about a lack of atmosphere at times. I think part of that may be down to the limited selection of songs we sing regularly.

These days we don’t sing much more than:
Hey Jude- at beginning and end, maybe once during the match
Freed from Desire- when Wissa scores
Vitaly - probably more often than strictly merited but not usually more than a couple of times again unless he’s having a blinder or warming up as a sub
Thomas Frank’s Barmy Army/He knows exactly what we need/Give us a wave
Red Army/you reds (even when playing away and against a team actually wearing red when we’re in pink or green)
Come on Brentford
Super Brentford

The Schade song is way too fast and wordy for the majority to sing and anyway he’s not in favour. The Toney/Mbeumo/Rico song is not really up to date. The Ajer song could catch on but he ends up injured before it does. Not really much in the way of other player songs (maybe an occasional Jensen never gives the ball away).

No Sergi I wanna know. No Pontus Jansson’s magic. We seem to have decided bus stop in Hounslow is cringe and obviously there’s controversy over Oh West London.

Maybe we could give Igor the Owusu and get him to do the loft.
why we dont sing pontus' song when its quiet? honouring a recent legend is nothing to be ashamed of.
 

Igor Thiago

Most players have a song that's sung in the West stand. I'm guessing some of them aren't sung loud enough for you to hear them?

Which, along with all the suggestions for a Thiago song, leads me to ...

Please can we direct some of this energy into a song for our captain? This is his sixth season with us. It's long overdue. Thanks.
I’m in West! If I can’t hear them enough in the lower tier it’s because they’re not really taking off. Which player songs have I missed out that get regularly and lustily sung?
 

Igor Thiago

Most players have a song that's sung in the West stand. I'm guessing some of them aren't sung loud enough for you to hear them?

That must be the case because over in the South Stand we never hear any of them beyond Vitaly's song. Mind you, I don't recall hearing many songs for individual players at away games either.
 

Igor Thiago

Not many of our current players do. People moan about a lack of atmosphere at times. I think part of that may be down to the limited selection of songs we sing regularly.
I agree, Rico Henry doesn';t even have a song FFS. One for the new BIAS Chairman to sort out.

We're a bit off topic here, aren't we.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Igor Thiago

Guys, I’m sorry, but there are how many suggestions of songs with loads of lyrics…

KISS - keep it simple stupid
 

Igor Thiago

I’m in West! If I can’t hear them enough in the lower tier it’s because they’re not really taking off. Which player songs have I missed out that get regularly and lustily sung?
Clearly not lustily enough, but all the following are sung -

Rico - the simple Rico chant
Collins has Dalsgaard's old song - 22, 22 Nathan Collins
Ethan - Pinnock's in the air
Mee has the Meeeeee shout for every clearance (although not a proper song)
Ajer - She's Electric by Oasis - He's Norwegian, he only cost £13 million, etc.
Hickey - Aaron Hickey to the doo do doo do part of The Proclaimers' I would walk 500 miles
Jensen - McEachren's old one - Woah-e-oh we've got Matty Jensen
Vitaly - Volare song
Damsgaard - Erisken's old one - Ohhhh, Mikkel Damsgaard, he plays for Brentford in red and white
Josh - DaSilva you kno-ow, he only scores f***ing great goals - Magic by Pilot
Onyeka - Super, Super Frank
Bryan's old song from Griffin Park - Bryan Mbeumo runs down the wing for me (Heartbeat song)
Schade - Do Wa Diddy - doesn't work at the "and he's Brentford's number nine" part now, but we've still sung it since he changed numbers
Wissa - Freed From Desire
KLP - Keano (like Rico)
Carvalho - hates Fulham (I forget the tune right now)

On topic I'd have thought Thiago's song from Brugge - Oh Igor Thiago to Seven Nation Army would be best
 

Igor Thiago

Clearly not lustily enough, but all the following are sung -

Rico - the simple Rico chant
Collins has Dalsgaard's old song - 22, 22 Nathan Collins
Ethan - Pinnock's in the air
Mee has the Meeeeee shout for every clearance (although not a proper song)
Ajer - She's Electric by Oasis - He's Norwegian, he only cost £13 million, etc.
Hickey - Aaron Hickey to the doo do doo do part of The Proclaimers' I would walk 500 miles
Jensen - McEachren's old one - Woah-e-oh we've got Matty Jensen
Vitaly - Volare song
Damsgaard - Erisken's old one - Ohhhh, Mikkel Damsgaard, he plays for Brentford in red and white
Josh - DaSilva you kno-ow, he only scores f***ing great goals - Magic by Pilot
Onyeka - Super, Super Frank
Bryan's old song from Griffin Park - Bryan Mbeumo runs down the wing for me (Heartbeat song)
Schade - Do Wa Diddy - doesn't work at the "and he's Brentford's number nine" part now, but we've still sung it since he changed numbers
Wissa - Freed From Desire
KLP - Keano (like Rico)
Carvalho - hates Fulham (I forget the tune right now)

On topic I'd have thought Thiago's song from Brugge - Oh Igor Thiago to Seven Nation Army would be best
5 of those don’t get sung because the players aren’t playing through injury or being loaned out. I’ve never heard the Pinnock, Collins or Damsgaard ones.

The Carvalho one is the only extra I’d forgotten about and will hopefully get aired more when he starts more games. Meeee/Keano aren’t really chants anyone tries out beyond a situational response.

Agree that seven nation army for Igor is a good one to use.
 

Igor Thiago

Clearly not lustily enough, but all the following are sung -

Rico - the simple Rico chant
Collins has Dalsgaard's old song - 22, 22 Nathan Collins
Ethan - Pinnock's in the air
Mee has the Meeeeee shout for every clearance (although not a proper song)
Ajer - She's Electric by Oasis - He's Norwegian, he only cost £13 million, etc.
Hickey - Aaron Hickey to the doo do doo do part of The Proclaimers' I would walk 500 miles
Jensen - McEachren's old one - Woah-e-oh we've got Matty Jensen
Vitaly - Volare song
Damsgaard - Erisken's old one - Ohhhh, Mikkel Damsgaard, he plays for Brentford in red and white
Josh - DaSilva you kno-ow, he only scores f***ing great goals - Magic by Pilot
Onyeka - Super, Super Frank
Bryan's old song from Griffin Park - Bryan Mbeumo runs down the wing for me (Heartbeat song)
Schade - Do Wa Diddy - doesn't work at the "and he's Brentford's number nine" part now, but we've still sung it since he changed numbers
Wissa - Freed From Desire
KLP - Keano (like Rico)
Carvalho - hates Fulham (I forget the tune right now)

On topic I'd have thought Thiago's song from Brugge - Oh Igor Thiago to Seven Nation Army would be best

I still think y'all making a mistake by not talking about the Real Slim Schade... :)
 

Igor Thiago

We've got Igor Thiago
He's best mates with Gustavo
He's from Brazil
He's f**kin' brill

To tune of the Let's all do the conga. Surely...
 

Igor Thiago

It would seem they do. Sadly I can remember songs being suggested on here to greet Neil Shipperley’s arrival:

”we won’t go down with the ship……” to tune of White Flag by Dido

”when big Ship scores we’ll be going up the league, for the first time since September “ to tune When the big ship sails…..

No comparison between where we are now and where we were then, but the desire to come up with songs remain the same ?
Quite fond of Shipperley as he was the only ever Bees player to be fatter than me
 

Igor Thiago

Clearly not lustily enough, but all the following are sung -

Rico - the simple Rico chant
Collins has Dalsgaard's old song - 22, 22 Nathan Collins
Ethan - Pinnock's in the air

Mee has the Meeeeee shout for every clearance (although not a proper song)
Ajer - She's Electric by Oasis - He's Norwegian, he only cost £13 million, etc.
Hickey - Aaron Hickey to the doo do doo do part of The Proclaimers' I would walk 500 miles
Jensen - McEachren's old one - Woah-e-oh we've got Matty Jensen
Vitaly - Volare song
Damsgaard - Erisken's old one - Ohhhh, Mikkel Damsgaard, he plays for Brentford in red and white
Josh - DaSilva you kno-ow, he only scores f***ing great goals - Magic by Pilot
Onyeka - Super, Super Frank
Bryan's old song from Griffin Park - Bryan Mbeumo runs down the wing for me (Heartbeat song)
Schade - Do Wa Diddy - doesn't work at the "and he's Brentford's number nine" part now, but we've still sung it since he changed numbers
Wissa - Freed From Desire
KLP - Keano (like Rico)
Carvalho - hates Fulham (I forget the tune right now)

On topic I'd have thought Thiago's song from Brugge - Oh Igor Thiago to Seven Nation Army would be best
These need to be sung more, people dont even remember the lyrics to Bryan Mbeumos song. Also some replaced 'and hes brentfords number nine' to 'and hes f***ing dynamite'
 
Back
Top Bottom