Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

:confused::confused:
Pretty sad that people on this forum having nothing better to do than to try stir up hate towards our players, medical staff, recruitment team, running of the club. Have I forgot any of the things you've mentioned before?
Well the club have launched an internal investigation into the number of injuries we've had and their subsequent rehab. Sometimes you need to ask tough questions in a business to improve things. You're confusing that with hate pal.
 

Igor Thiago

Only on here could our fans write off a player before hes even kicked a ball for us FFS.

Some of you dont know how good we've got it as Bees fans. Living in constant negativity is just weird.

As @sonofabee said, i bet a couple of you (@BurcottBee etc) would prefer to watch us in L2 with the likes of Shipperley squeezing into a shirt or Steve Claridge having a go.

Odd.
 

Igor Thiago

Some of you dont know how good we've got it as Bees fans. Living in constant negativity is just weird
Whilst there is still plenty of off the pitch stuff to improve, on the pitch we have never had it better.

What we’ve managed to achieve without breaking the bank and despite having a massive injury crisis is a modern day sporting miracle.

And people still search for reasons to moan.
 

Igor Thiago

Whilst there is still plenty of off the pitch stuff to improve, on the pitch we have never had it better.

What we’ve managed to achieve without breaking the bank and despite having a massive injury crisis is a modern day sporting miracle.

And people still search for reasons to moan.
Agree.

Ive had a few moments this season (sorry @nick logan ;) ) But there are some who always look on the bad spin of things. Maybe there will always be this opposite to the Positive brigade.
 

Igor Thiago

Agree.

Ive had a few moments this season (sorry @nick logan ;) ) But there are some who always look on the bad spin of things. Maybe there will always be this opposite to the Positive brigade.
Yes, some will always like a moan or a panic. Back in the day they could have their fill as everyone would nod along so now it is a less sociable habit.
 

Igor Thiago

Yes, some will always like a moan or a panic. Back in the day they could have their fill as everyone would nod along so now it is a less sociable habit.
Is this still an Igor thread out of interest? It seems to have become one to moan about moaners.
 
Last edited:

Igor Thiago

I don't know what forum you have been reading, but our fans all love him mate. When he arrived he looked clumsy, couldn't control a ball, didn't read the game very well,...so fans like you immediately wrote him off. He improved in all aspects of the game (minus the finishing). Now, the fans gained some football intelligence and see his incredible value for the team. Yes, I also think you overpaid by a couple million, but we all know that has to do with the way the Nusa-situation was handled. Our ceo recently said that they had to hear the news through Nusa's manager and they were royally pissed off by that, not in the least because of the medical issue leaks that will cost us millions.

That being said, you are still getting a young player with great data and you paid for the potential. If you viewed his performances like you said, and you can't see what I see, I don't know what to tell you.
'Yeah, but he comes from a Mickey Mouse league!' 'nO pLaYer from that LeAgUe iS wOrTh 30 million!!!'

It's about time we start to ask decent money for the players in our league.
When I have the time, I will make a list with players in the PL who played in Belgium recently. You just don't know about them but PL is full of players who played here in the past couple years, must be at least 40+.
And I am not talking about guys like KDB or Courtois, who you could see were special. I am talking about guys like Mitoma, Endo, Bailey, Trossard, Doku... You think they made 50 goals in our farmers league? Think again. Decent players but nothing more.
Look at the top scorers in Bundesliga alone. Three guys in the top 5-10 played in our league a year or two ago (Openda, Undav, Boniface). Unbeaten Leverkusen alone has 4 or 5. But no, all our players are sh*t and there is no talent! Big Igor isn't even in the top ten when it come to raw talent here.

You act like you are playing the Champions League final mate. I watched most of your games since the transfer and I think Igor can certainly handle that level given the time to adjust, simple as that. You can never know how a player will develop. I thought Wesley could make it in the PL until Mee broke his leg, but Igor is physically a lot stronger.

And all the articles posted in this thread are mostly from clickbait sites, and come from old Anderlecht players (like little Thomas Radzinsky). They got green with envy the past ten years because we surpassed them on all levels and keep selling players for 20 million +, while they won no titles, and nearly went bankrupt.
The fella has no knowledge on Thiago and is making it up as he goes along.
Every club has a fool and we have one or two as you will find out sooner or later.

Great post too.
 

Igor Thiago

We moved on Horsham, now trying to discuss what this thread was started for please.
I am glad you have so you can stop having a pop at fellow gpgers and calling ghem daft names.

Anyway at your request.
Thiago.
Judge him on Brentford form not last week and leave the boy to show us what he can do next season.
Looking forward to it.
 

Igor Thiago

The fella has no knowledge on Thiago and is making it up as he goes along.
Every club has a fool and we have one or two as you will find out sooner or later.

Great post too.
I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
All a bit too wordy for me, if you post bolo you get called out on here.
Like Network rail “See it, say it, sort it”
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
Your first word you typed to Billy Hunts post was "Nonsense".
You,yes you,failed to accept the expression of an opinion that did not conform to your own point of view.
So before you start having a pop please read your posts back including this one.
Predictable narrow mindedness ?
Where to start ?
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
Ah yes, ye olde "I'm just expressing my freedom of speech, and also isn't it terrible that others have expressed themselves by calling my opinion twaddle".

Bully for your Belgian friends if they think they got a good deal. I have absolutely no idea if they did or not, and i doubt you do too. I trust those in charge who, after all, have led us to unimaginable heights. What's the value in second guessing them here?
 

Igor Thiago

Ah yes, ye olde "I'm just expressing my freedom of speech, and also isn't it terrible that others have expressed themselves by calling my opinion twaddle".

Bully for your Belgian friends if they think they got a good deal. I have absolutely no idea if they did or not, and i doubt you do too. I trust those in charge who, after all, have led us to unimaginable heights. What's the value in second guessing them here?
I think it’d confirm to some people their long held suspicion that they know better than all these so called experts if they call things like this out early. It’s what we’re best at now as a country.
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
“Other forums are available”
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
Agreed. The GPG would be a far better place if we all agreed that our record signing who hasn’t played a minute of football for us yet is sh*t.
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
Expressing disagreement with you is not cancellation. Don't be so precious when someone disagrees with you - defend your point of view, if you can!
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
If you're going to bang on about freedom of speech, surely you have to recognise that people are also free to disagree with you and to express that however they'd like to? Tone policing their replies is not the gotcha you think it is.
 

Igor Thiago

Who says there's freedom of speech on here anywhere? There's a whole host of perfectly legal subjects that aren't welcome discussions and another set that if the majority of the membership consider unwelcome would also be removed. This is a private board, run for the benefit of the members.
 

Igor Thiago

If you're going to bang on about freedom of speech, surely you have to recognise that people are also free to disagree with you and to express that however they'd like to? Tone policing their replies is not the gotcha you think it is.
Yeah but he uses long words so clearly he's better than us
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
Is that you Moggy?
 

Igor Thiago

Personally I am quite excited about this signing. As I have said before, we have got a good record with forwards.
I really don't understand the concern with his dip in form at Brugge. He's more than likely just apprehensive/excited about moving to the Premier League and a new start in another country. ?‍♂️
 

Igor Thiago

I really don't understand the concern with his dip in form at Brugge. He's more than likely just apprehensive/excited about moving to the Premier League and a new start in another country. ?‍♂️
And probably keen not to get injured......

Saving that for the Bees!
 

Igor Thiago

If you're going to bang on about freedom of speech, surely you have to recognise that people are also free to disagree with you and to express that however they'd like to?
Only just stumbled upon this thread and oh my!

Anyhow, two thoughts. First, if Burcott is concerned about freedom of speech etc, then he can expect to have his views challenged. But one or two posters went from (legitimately) challenging those views to having a pop at him personally - "You're not a real fan etc". I thought that that crossed a line, and doesn't really help the forum;

Second, as regards Thiago's ability and value etc, I have no idea myself, but I suspect that Burcott's ejaculations are somewhat premature.

"Come On You Bees!" ;)
 

Igor Thiago

If you're going to bang on about freedom of speech, surely you have to recognise that people are also free to disagree with you and to express that however they'd like to? Tone policing their replies is not the gotcha you think it is.
This reminds me of a debate I was in at uni. Came to an end when I was told:

“Thats what I think and I have freedom of speech…. So shut up”

Mark Twain had it right - never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down and Beat you with experience”
 

Igor Thiago

This reminds me of a debate I was in at uni. Came to an end when I was told:

“Thats what I think and I have freedom of speech…. So shut up”

Mark Twain had it right - never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down and Beat you with experience”
Uni , posh bastard , wrong club , try River Rats :)
 

Igor Thiago

Uni , posh bastard , wrong club , try River Rats :)
Well actually it was Bournemouth uni so make of that what you will :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Plus, if you're honestly telling me that there isn't a Bees fan out there who isn't living it up in a penthouse down Pagoda Avenue....
 

Igor Thiago

Well actually it was Bournemouth uni so make of that what you will :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Plus, if you're honestly telling me that there isn't a Bees fan out there who isn't living it up in a penthouse down Pagoda Avenue....
Bournemouth's posh no uni in ' anwell
 

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
@Silly Hat - add this post to the list for post of the year please.
 

Igor Thiago

Who says there's freedom of speech on here anywhere? There's a whole host of perfectly legal subjects that aren't welcome discussions and another set that if the majority of the membership consider unwelcome would also be removed. This is a private board, run for the benefit of the members.
"users" please. Don't fall into that trap, otherwise they'll all be demanding "freedom of speech" :cool:
 

Igor Thiago

@Silly Hat - add this post to the list for post of the year please.
Done. File with cross-references also opened. I’ll now be monitoring this opinionated loser ?

My people have also carried out a full review of his GPG activity. I’ve emailed you the dossier with appendixes. Seven of his eleven posts in 11 years GPG engagement are about players not being good enough for Brentford - Thiago, Hickey, Saman and Flekken are all not fit to wear the shirt. Apparently ?
 
Last edited:

Igor Thiago

I find it regrettable that members of GPG find it problematic to accept the expression of an opinion that does not conform to their own point of view. Sadly this intolerance of another's right to speak without vilification is an all too prevalent feature of the world of 2024. One would at least hope those posting on here could rise above this predictable narrow-mindedness.
I'm sorry, but this is a disgrace.

I mean, placing an apostrophe in "another's" [sic].

Don't you know that apostrophes are not used to form the possessive of personal pronouns?

I blame the parents myself... :banghead:
 

Igor Thiago

Done. File with cross-references also opened. I’ll now be monitoring this opinionated loser ?

My people have also carried out a full review of his GPG activity. I’ve emailed you the dossier with appendixes. Seven of his eleven posts in 11 years GPG engagement are about players not being good enough for Brentford - Thiago, Hickey, Saman and Flekken are all not fit to wear the shirt. Apparently ?
I suspect he can expect an interrogation by Jason Beer KC under the watchful eye of Sir Wyn Williams
 
Back
Top Bottom