Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

I'd assumed we bought Igor to align with a sale agreement for Ivan. If that wasn't the case, considering IT is still here, very good foresight to get the replacement done before clubs know we've got even more cash to spend.

My only, wouldn't say concern more observation, is that unlike last season where Neal was very good but was always going to play back up, we may well start the season with 3 strikers all competing for same role. This would be good, even better if it was matched with sufficient cover/competition on RW. Though I still think Ivan will go
 

Igor Thiago

His name is Igor,Igor Thiago
and now he plays in red and white
and he's f***in dynamite

He plays with Schade,Brian Mbeumo
and when they score you'll see the light
cos your keepers f***in sh*te.

repeat to the tune from that video copacabana
:sneakoff:
Fair play?
 

Igor Thiago

I'd assumed we bought Igor to align with a sale agreement for Ivan. If that wasn't the case, considering IT is still here, very good foresight to get the replacement done before clubs know we've got even more cash to spend.

My only, wouldn't say concern more observation, is that unlike last season where Neal was very good but was always going to play back up, we may well start the season with 3 strikers all competing for same role. This would be good, even better if it was matched with sufficient cover/competition on RW. Though I still think Ivan will go
You don’t want much!

We buy a highly rated young Brazilian goal machine playing in Europe as anticipate that our most valuable asset who was unavailable for over 65% of last year will be gone and you’re questioning how a £30M replacement will fit in?
I give up
 

Igor Thiago

You don’t want much!

We buy a highly rated young Brazilian goal machine playing in Europe as anticipate that our most valuable asset who was unavailable for over 65% of last year will be gone and you’re questioning how a £30M replacement will fit in?
I give up
Sorry, what part of me commending the club’s foresight can be interpreted as questioning. What I was saying is that I wonder if we’d still have done so if Ivan ends up staying instead of say buying a RW. So no, I don’t want much, especially since if you read my last post it was to applaud what PG has done. ???
 

Igor Thiago

Sorry, what part of me commending the club’s foresight can be interpreted as questioning. What I was saying is that I wonder if we’d still have done so if Ivan ends up staying instead of say buying a RW. So no, I don’t want much, especially since if you read my last post it was to applaud what PG has done. ???
Ivan won’t be staying and if he does, get in touch via a personal message and we’ll have a nice meal and a few sherbets on me.
I expect an invite for a top night out when you read he’s moved ion
 

Igor Thiago

Ivan won’t be staying and if he does, get in touch via a personal message and we’ll have a nice meal and a few sherbets on me.
I expect an invite for a top night out when you read he’s moved ion
Though I still think Ivan will go
You don't think he'll stay, what a wonderfully original perspective. Wished I'd thought of that, or even better, mentioned it already.
 

Igor Thiago

You don't think he'll stay, what a wonderfully original perspective. Wished I'd thought of that, or even better, mentioned it already.
Sorry for replying to your post before checking your posting history, what sort of fool am I? By any chance are you close friends with any of the Mods and if not one of those chaps who ride around on very small mopeds with huge macho
crash helmets checking my windscreen just after I’ve paid for an hours car parking on Ringo.
 

Igor Thiago

Sorry for replying to your post before checking your posting history, what sort of fool am I? By any chance are you close friends with any of the Mods and if not one of those chaps who ride around on very small mopeds with huge macho
crash helmets checking my windscreen just after I’ve paid for an hours car parking on Ringo.
Well if you’ve said your reason you’re so angry with me is you’re diverting your anger from getting a ticket towards me we would’ve said our a pointless and to everyone else insufferable conversation at 7 minutes past midnight
 

Igor Thiago

Well if you’ve said your reason you’re so angry with me is you’re diverting your anger from getting a ticket towards me we would’ve said our a pointless and to everyone else insufferable conversation at 7 minutes past midnight
Sorry !
It was 7 minutes past two in the morning overseas and I was hammered, not sure what I was on about either
 

Igor Thiago

It was a league two team but it's safe to say if he played in league two he'd probably score 70 goals.
 

Igor Thiago

Loved that he gave Wissa the penalty to take. Shows he is a team player, giving his strike partner a chance to build his confidence before the season starts. Little moments like that say a lot!

Some great touches early on.....imagine how he's going to be after a full preseason! ?
 

Igor Thiago

Couple of days ago I asked bet365 to give odds for him as top scorer next season. They've stuck him up at 100/1. Great bet e/w. Fill your boots, everyone
Thanks, done, 200 big ones each way. 66/1 everywhere else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PLE

Igor Thiago

Igor Thiago

Song for Igor, to the tune of Lonely Boy by the Black Keys:

Oh, whoa, oh
Igor Thiago keeps on scorin'
Oh, whoa, oh
Igor Thiago keeps on scorin'
He's a Brentford boy
He's a Brentford boy
Oh, whoa, oh
Igor Thiago keeps on scorin
 

Igor Thiago

Song for Igor, to the tune of Lonely Boy by the Black Keys:

Oh, whoa, oh
Igor Thiago keeps on scorin'
Oh, whoa, oh
Igor Thiago keeps on scorin'
He's a Brentford boy
He's a Brentford boy
Oh, whoa, oh
Igor Thiago keeps on scorin

........ Or just stick with song that everyone is already singing.
 

Igor Thiago

people were singing Gold for when he scored, how about we keep the ooh igor thiago chant and then use gold for mbeumo.
 

Igor Thiago

I don't know who the number 23 was for Wimbledon yesterday but Thiago hit him with a shoulder barge in the first 5 minutes and sent him to another dimension :ROFLMAO:

Excited by what I saw of him yesterday, a front 3 of Schade Thiago Mbeumo is a frighteningly fast, direct, powerful proposition.
 
Back
Top Bottom