James Maddison

James Maddison

What did we so to him in the past that makes him hate us so much? In my mind he started it with that dumb celebration when at Norwich but did we insult his mum before that or something?
 

James Maddison

He’s an arrogant pr!ck. A real solid-gold as$hole. Hope someone smashes him one of these days.
 

James Maddison

One of those players who has talent but let’s himself down with w**ky behaviour.
He’s a creepy little sh*t that’ll never achieve full potential because of the attitude problem.
 

James Maddison

Good player but obviously a penile cranium. I now get why Southgate doesn’t pick him.
 

James Maddison

... he's had the last laugh twice now.....who gives a feck about England.
 

James Maddison

I’m not going to moan about timewasting from Leicester as we have done it and most of our fans applaud it as game management…. But when did it become acceptable for a team to score a goal and then spend a good minute or so just hanging around with each other by the corner flag (led by Maddison) before walking back at deadly slow pace….. the ref just standing their watching it happen and doing nothing to speed them up.
 

James Maddison

I’m not going to moan about timewasting from Leicester as we have done it and most of our fans applaud it as game management…. But when did it become acceptable for a team to score a goal and then spend a good minute or so just hanging around with each other by the corner flag (led by Maddison) before walking back at deadly slow pace….. the ref just standing their watching it happen and doing nothing to speed them up.

He did add 7 minutes so did do something about it.
Mind you he might as well have added 70, we weren’t scoring again today. That’s not negativity either.
 

James Maddison

Who would you prefer in your side: Maddison or Norgaard? What a prize c*** Maddison is. Thinks he is so good. Such a shame their subbing got delayed because he was about to be taken off but they broke and he scored. ****!
 

James Maddison

He's not very good, despite the 6 yard tap in.
 

James Maddison

Was I hearing things or did the west stand actually start singing ‘You’re just a sh*t Kalvin Philips’?
 

James Maddison

Was I hearing things or did the west stand actually start singing ‘You’re just a sh*t Kalvin Philips’?

No, it was “you’re just a sh*t Jack Grealish”.
 

James Maddison

A lttle ***** start to finish, constant diving, whinging, in the ref's ear all game, time wasting, doing stuff like holding the ball up in the air before free kick etc.

In reality he was really poor today, did absolutely nothing except get bossed by several full internationals in our team, but why is it dicks like him always wind up with the goal and get to cup their ear. The fact he isn't particularly good means we will have plenty of fun at his expense in the future.

I can't believe nobody was booked for time wasting today, it could have been 6-7 but a totally inept refereeing performance again .
 

James Maddison

Giving it large to bees on social media now. Has a chip on his shoulder about us obviously.
 

James Maddison

Jocks do, pal :) That’s why the Tartan Army celebrated like they‘d won the World Cup when Scotland smashed us 0-0 at Wembley ????????
....aye.... he's obviously a tart.....can I say that.....but England have feck all to do with my Brentford......and I'm hardly likely to sing.... you'll never play fur England :sneaky: ;)
 

James Maddison

Complete and utter throbber

 

James Maddison

Sadly he seems to enjoy scoring against us. A very talented player. Up to him to decide whether to make the most of that talent.
 

James Maddison

Thought he played OK to be honest.
Scored one, drew a good save from Raya, “won” a number of free kicks…..
Typical pantomime villainy……We gave it to him, he gave it back……and had the last laugh…..
If you weren’t happy with him today, I would advise not watching MOTD tonight, as I reckon they’ll be bigging him up….
Having said all that, utter c**tish w***er.
 

James Maddison

That was more down to 2 lengthy injury stopages
It’s not just the time though. We lose momentum too. I’m not at all sure why the ref stopped the game at the end of the second half for a few minutes when we were in possession at the other end. It wasn’t a head injury. Besides, the Leicester bloke pretended to limp off, then ran on again a few moments later! It’s true the time was added but......
 

James Maddison

I get the time wasting bit, all teams do it unfortunately, but feigning injury is another matter. Perhaps any injured player that receives treatment should be forced to stay off the pitch for a set period. That would make players think twice.
That will never happen so Brentford need to learn the “dark arts” of this league.
 

James Maddison

I’ve deleted the fox idiots posts and the ones whose quotes him. Only going to go one way with a berk like that
 

James Maddison

Thought he played OK to be honest.
Scored one, drew a good save from Raya, “won” a number of free kicks…..
Typical pantomime villainy……We gave it to him, he gave it back……and had the last laugh…..
If you weren’t happy with him today, I would advise not watching MOTD tonight, as I reckon they’ll be bigging him up….
Having said all that, utter c**tish w***er.
This goes back to when he scored for Norwich and gave it the same old shtick then. After five minutes. For no apparent reason. Other than the fact that he's a Grade A helmet.
 

James Maddison

Behind Norgaard the best player on the park, talent is not in doubt, his attitude and credibility to represent his country is.
The sort of bloke who will get lamped in a club and claim he had no idea what he did to earn it.
Horrible little c***
The bloke is a bell end but I’ve had people say the same of me tbh, and yes I’ve been clumped and denied all knowledge as to why I’ve got it, ultimately every fog has his day and at some point we will have ours ???
 
Back
Top Bottom