James Maddison
Looks like no-one paid any attention to your post, I'm afraid.Can we just ignore him tomorrow please? He loves getting wound up and his performance thrives.
Looks like no-one paid any attention to your post, I'm afraid.Can we just ignore him tomorrow please? He loves getting wound up and his performance thrives.
If he played Sunday Football he wouldn't have any teeth left.
We did sign Alan McCormack who was an obnoxious sh*tbag when playing against us. When he signed for us I absolutely loved him!?But he will never wear our shirt because we would never sign such an obnoxious little sh*tebag!
And then cupping his ear to the Ealing Road faithful. Boy did he get some dogs abuse.For me its a 25 yarder he curled in for Norwich followed up with a knee slide celebration directly at Ealing road. Oh and add the fact that he's an odious little c**t who loves a dive and is always in the refs ear. Shame cos he can play a bit
He's faced Brentford 9 times.Have we ever won when Maddison has played against us?
Thanks v much!He's faced Brentford 9 times.
5 wins
3 draws
1 loss (Brentford 2 Norwich 1 at Carrow Road in 2017)
4 goals ?
5 assists
3 yellows ?
Tbf, I was quite amused when he did his tongue-in-cheek 'put the ball down outside the corner quadrant' trickWhilst he’s an annoying little fecker, there’s not many ‘characters’ in the game these days so it’s almost refreshing when you do get the odd one, even a pantomime villain type.
He’s certainly capable of controlling a game but depends on your definition of great. There are plenty of players around equally capable who don’t find it necessary to cheat and be generally unpleasant.Great player & character. Unlucky not to have more England caps.
Yes, that was a nice touch from him. Hearing all the abuse as he trotted over to the corner, knowing that he wouldn't get away with it as the linesman was standing right over it, but still did it anyway, to get the inevitable response from the West Stand. Fair play to him, the obnoxious little so-and-so!Tbf, I was quite amused when he did his tongue-in-cheek 'put the ball down outside the corner quadrant' trick
Yeah - that was pretty much my reaction!Yes, that was a nice touch from him. Hearing all the abuse as he trotted over to the corner, knowing that he wouldn't get away with it as the linesman was standing right over it, but still did it anyway, to get the inevitable response from the West Stand. Fair play to him, the obnoxious little so-and-so!
He did the same gag in the same corner last season for Leicester. Needs some new material.
Possibly needs new material
He’s got more England caps than our entire squad combinedApparently the Bournemouth fans were chanting "Southgate's right, You're f***ing sh*te"
He’s got more England caps than our entire squad combined
We weren't the ones singing it.He’s got more England caps than our entire squad combined
We’ve sung similar songs before e.g “you’ll never play for England”We weren't the ones singing it.
Bizarrely even after he had played for England..We’ve sung similar songs before e.g “you’ll never play for England”
Sorry. Really wouldn't want him playing for us. It would mean we have discarded all the values that have made us the club we are.A player all opposing fans love to hate but they all would love him playing for their team. He has been very good for Spurs so far.
Thats right. That's why we never liked Neal Maupay.Sorry. Really wouldn't want him playing for us. It would mean we have discarded all the values that have made us the club we are.
Yeah course we wouldn't ?Sorry. Really wouldn't want him playing for us. It would mean we have discarded all the values that have made us the club we are.
Yep & yep. Hate the sod but would love him if he played for us. Just a touch of the Neal about him.Did Spurs only pay £40m for him? Absolute steal, if so.
Lol he sounds relaxing company!! Does he try to eat more roast potatoes than the kids??! I still like Maddison but having read that snippet I will not go for a roast dinner with him if I end up adopting him. Thanks for pointing it out Chomp.![]()
The showman must go on: Maddison aiming to make England mark at last | David Hytner
James Maddison has made an immediate impact since joining Tottenham – now he hopes to ignite his England careerwww.theguardian.com
“I’m not trying to be the showman, that’s just how I am as a person. I go for a roast dinner with my family … I like to be the main man, you know.”
Righto.
The bit in bold ? a bit random![]()
The showman must go on: Maddison aiming to make England mark at last | David Hytner
James Maddison has made an immediate impact since joining Tottenham – now he hopes to ignite his England careerwww.theguardian.com
“I’m not trying to be the showman, that’s just how I am as a person. I go for a roast dinner with my family … I like to be the main man, you know.”
Righto.
Something for Ivan to learn from? He only wants to be the main man in his position but Maddison knows he has to model that mindset across his life.![]()
The showman must go on: Maddison aiming to make England mark at last | David Hytner
James Maddison has made an immediate impact since joining Tottenham – now he hopes to ignite his England careerwww.theguardian.com
“I’m not trying to be the showman, that’s just how I am as a person. I go for a roast dinner with my family … I like to be the main man, you know.”
Righto.
This appears to be his [limited] party trick at every away stadium he plays at!We gave him dogs abuse the other day and he kind of played up to it (particularly liked him moving the ball deliberately from the corner D and then smiling as the west stand went into meltdown).
I wish he played for us ....A somewhat unpopular opinion around these parts but I actually quite like him…. We gave him dogs abuse the other day and he kind of played up to it (particularly liked him moving the ball deliberately from the corner D and then smiling as the west stand went into meltdown).
Fans give it to players sometimes, I have no issue when they give it back (as long as it doesn’t cross the line).
He’s also a very good player.
This appears to be his [limited] party trick at every away stadium he plays at!
![]()
The showman must go on: Maddison aiming to make England mark at last | David Hytner
James Maddison has made an immediate impact since joining Tottenham – now he hopes to ignite his England careerwww.theguardian.com
“I’m not trying to be the showman, that’s just how I am as a person. I go for a roast dinner with my family … I like to be the main man, you know.”
Righto.