Jo Kuffour

Jo Kuffour

He got away with it this season, but that man is cursed.

How many teams has he been relegated with?
 

Jo Kuffour

Scores goals where ever he goes, but it comes with a price.
What is the "price"? Attitude? Trouble maker?

I always thought Kuffour was a good little player at Bees - a sort of "Lower League Jermain Defoe" if you like.

Was always surprised his career has never really gone anywhere.
 

Jo Kuffour

He had a bad knack of joining clubs who then got relegated, bit of a Jonah! Liked Jo, had some talent and could score goals.
 

Jo Kuffour

A shining light in a very poor season but no real connection with us fans, a clever footballer with quick feet but didn't do much before or after his season with us. It felt like Leroy's final insult when it broke that he was only on a one year deal as we'd all been led to believe that he was here for two, it was something like that anyway.
 

Jo Kuffour

That's them relegated then.

I take it that quote is in jest ? At that level he should clean up . They are paying big bucks at Sutton which I would imagine was the lure for him .
 

Jo Kuffour

Jo Kuffour

I remember seeing his overhead kick live and thinking it was unbelievable. Watched it back later on and it wasn’t quite as good as I had remembered.

Did well for us in a truly dreadful team.
 

Jo Kuffour

I remember seeing his overhead kick live and thinking it was unbelievable. Watched it back later on and it wasn’t quite as good as I had remembered.

Did well for us in a truly dreadful team.

That's the last goal I can recall from an overhead kick before Marcondes' recent effort. For some reason that game was on the TV at the time and I have a recording somewhere. Kept it because he celebrated in front of New Road, with Mrs PB and I visible in the crowd. Individuals were easier to pick out in the crowd in those days.
 

Jo Kuffour

That's the last goal I can recall from an overhead kick before Marcondes' recent effort. For some reason that game was on the TV at the time and I have a recording somewhere. Kept it because he celebrated in front of New Road, with Mrs PB and I visible in the crowd. Individuals were easier to pick out in the crowd in those days.
Memorable goals also easier to remember. ?
 

Jo Kuffour

I remember seeing his overhead kick live and thinking it was unbelievable. Watched it back later on and it wasn’t quite as good as I had remembered.

Did well for us in a truly dreadful team.
Didn't he get relegated with three different teams?
Brentford, Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers.
 

Jo Kuffour

Remember his double up at blackpool, still no idea how we managed to win that 3-1.

Jo got 2 goals in 2 minutes.
 

Jo Kuffour

Loads of little gems on this twitter account :)

 
Back
Top Bottom