John Terry

John Terry

....................was he showing off his muscles and captains armband and kissing the badge when the accident occurred????.....................
 

John Terry

where was this heard i cant find on the net any where
 

John Terry

how can he deserve it ???

best centre back we have for ****s sake !!!!
 

John Terry

How did this happen?

In training?

I bet Ballack or someone who plays for one of our rivals that did it.
 

John Terry

Bet Bridge is gutted!!!

Vehicle sought by police as suspected of driving over JOhn Terry's foot at the Chelsea training ground has the number plate BR1 DG3
 

John Terry

How did this happen?

In training?

I bet Ballack or someone who plays for one of our rivals that did it.

If it was defenders v forwards Drogba had the opportunity:idea:
 

John Terry

Deserves it, I hate the chav.

:rolleyes: Obviously not English then ? If you are English then why are you happy one of our best players is injured ?
 

John Terry

10 mins ago "Chelsea camp suspects broken metartasal"

Am I reading this wrong? Are the police saying that a group of possibly effeminate men in Chelsea did this? :confused: I think we should be told.
 

John Terry

I'll remind you of that when someone walks round Upson and plants one in ;)

A half fit Ledley King will deal with it thank you very much. I've never thought much of John Terry.
 

John Terry

Why do these things always happen to us and not other nations?? :mad2:

:rolleyes: back in the real world, have you heard about Spain? injury doubts to Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta and Torres - is that 4 of the top 20 players in the world, maybe? derailing what might be Spain's best ever chance of winning the World Cup?

but woe is us too. meh - we've got other centre-backs. he's probably just hurt a toenail anyway, don't panic.
 

John Terry

:rolleyes: back in the real world, have you heard about Spain? injury doubts to Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta and Torres

Exactly.

To be honest JT has been bang out of form since this wayne bridge thing happened and although I would rather he was there I am not overly worried about it.

We have dawson, king and carragher who can do as well if not better than him on current form.

I can,t believe the metatarsal thing has reared up on us gain, it is quite unbelievable. But at least we won't have to wake up to too many sensationalised headlines tommorow along the lines of .... "england captain metatarsal shock wrecks fabs world cup dreams and leaves our hopes in tatters etc etc."..... because he is not the captain anymore!
 

John Terry

:rolleyes: back in the real world, have you heard about Spain? injury doubts to Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta and Torres
Exactly.

To be honest JT has been bang out of form since this wayne bridge thing happened and although I would rather he was there I am not overly worried about it.

We have dawson, king carragher who can do as well if not better than him on current form.

I cant believe the metartarsal has reared up on us gain, it is quite unbelievable, but at least we wont have to wake up to too mant sensationalised headlines tommorow along the lines of .... "england captians metartaral shock wrecks fabs world cup dreams and leaves our hopes in tatters etc etc."..... because he is not the captain anymore!

Carraghers current form is worse than Terrys.
 

John Terry

John Terry should not be in the squad because he had sex outside of wedlock.

:cry:
 
Back
Top Bottom