Join Bees United?

Join Bees United?

The whole fookin point of BU was to save our club from dying.
can't believe people would join now just to get the chance of a 4th round ticket,
if we get there:nono:
I joined BU when they needed fans to back them and donate money,
not so I guaranteed myself a f'kin cup ticket !!
 

Join Bees United?

Likewise. About th do the same. Or is BIAS betterer? Can't afford both, which should I go for? :confused:

Well I've tried BU so you try bias and we'll compare! Halves on ticket?!!
 

Join Bees United?

Bias as you get discounts in the globe and free onions from snuffybee
Right. And if we were to take our shoes and socks of for one brief moment and take a paddle in Lake Real?
 

Join Bees United?

Well I've tried BU so you try bias and we'll compare! Halves on ticket?!!
OK. As long as I get the second half when we're kicking towards Ealing Road :yes:.
 

Join Bees United?

The whole fookin point of BU was to save our club from dying.
can't believe people would join now just to get the chance of a 4th round ticket,
if we get there:nono:
I joined BU when they needed fans to back them and donate money,
not so I guaranteed myself a f'kin cup ticket !!
I'm not :shrug:. I'm joining because it's something I've been meaning to do for ages and never got round to it. This (possible) situation has just given me the nudge I needed. I doubt my application would be processed in time anyway and to tell the truth that doesn't really bother me because as you and I both know Mr Wing, where there's a will there's a way and we don't really need these things to get tickets ;).
 

Join Bees United?

I'm not :shrug:. I'm joining because it's something I've been meaning to do for ages and never got round to it. This (possible) situation has just given me the nudge I needed. I doubt my application would be processed in time anyway and to tell the truth that doesn't really bother me because as you and I both know Mr Wing, where there's a will there's a way and we don't really need these things to get tickets ;).

You're right my friend.
No shortage of tickets coming my way.
Should be quids in with all those Chelsea boys wanting to pay 60 quids:sorted:
 

Join Bees United?

You're right my friend.
No shortage of tickets coming my way.
Should be quids in with all those Chelsea boys wanting to pay 60 quids:sorted:
F sake this is going to be harder than I thought :rolleyes:. OK, £65 :yes:.
 

Join Bees United?

This is exactly why me, my wife, my kids and my cats are paid up BU members. It pays for itself many times over.
 

Join Bees United?

BIAS are delaying processing new applications for membership, for more info: www.bias.org.uk
 

Join Bees United?

BIAS are delaying processing new applications for membership, for more info: www.bias.org.uk

There we go. The gods have just told me that this was the final straw, we will now not beat southend, ever again. You should have signed them all up.
 

Join Bees United?

Good job that i'm a member of BIAS as well then, and my 2 boys.

should be able to get loads of tickets !!
 

Join Bees United?

Bet those who decided on joining bees united are pleased... Surely former members of both organisations whose membership has lapsed and they renewed will be fast tracked.... Also does a delay in processing applications when a game has not been declared as being all ticket breach the customer charter??? Or have I miss read the charter???
 

Join Bees United?

Bet those who decided on joining bees united are pleased... Surely former members of both organisations whose membership has lapsed and they renewed will be fast tracked.... Also does a delay in processing applications when a game has not been declared as being all ticket breach the customer charter??? Or have I miss read the charter???

BIAS and BU are independent of the club. So these organisations can withhold applications as they seem fit. Nothing to do with the charter of the club.
 

Join Bees United?

Bet those who decided on joining bees united are pleased... Surely former members of both organisations whose membership has lapsed and they renewed will be fast tracked.... Also does a delay in processing applications when a game has not been declared as being all ticket breach the customer charter??? Or have I miss read the charter???

As BU never took my money via direct debit the year before last or have cashed my cheque for this year membership (handed in to club), I'm sweating on the lottery of having a booking reference on the chance of getting a ticket. :cry:
 

Join Bees United?

Would be interesting to see how many applications have been received for membership to either BU or BIAS since the draw. Suspending applications until after the Southend game seems silly to me, if we don't make it past them next week then it's just revenue lost for BIAS...
 

Join Bees United?

Welcome to the board Chelsea Frank. :wave:
 

Join Bees United?

Would be interesting to see how many applications have been received for membership to either BU or BIAS since the draw. Suspending applications until after the Southend game seems silly to me, if we don't make it past them next week then it's just revenue lost for BIAS...
Well they just lost mine. I've joined BU. And I will be holding them personally responsible for the Southend result. If we lose, I shall be demanding a refund. :thetruth:
 

Join Bees United?

BIAS can stick itself up it's own arse then :sorted:. Much love x x x.

I hope this was a tongue in cheek insult.
There are very good reasons for suspended new applications, mainly to stop non-Bees fans getting access to home tickets for a potential Brentford v Chelsea cup tie.
I would hope all Brentford fans would want the home ends full of Brentford fans rather than away fans, if we beat Southend and got to play Chelsea at Griffin Park.
 

Join Bees United?

I hope this was a tongue in cheek insult.
There are very good reasons for suspended new applications, mainly to stop non-Bees fans getting access to home tickets for a potential Brentford v Chelsea cup tie.
I would hope all Brentford fans would want the home ends full of Brentford fans rather than away fans, if we beat Southend and got to play Chelsea at Griffin Park.

I think its a good move - however people love to moan! You can't do right from wrong. Take new applications which turn out to be Chelsea fans(as a match ticket and cost of joining BIAS is cheaper than they would pay for a normal matchday ticket) or you don't take new applications and get ridiculous posts like above.
 

Join Bees United?

I hope this was a tongue in cheek insult.
There are very good reasons for suspended new applications, mainly to stop non-Bees fans getting access to home tickets for a potential Brentford v Chelsea cup tie.
I would hope all Brentford fans would want the home ends full of Brentford fans rather than away fans, if we beat Southend and got to play Chelsea at Griffin Park.
As we get to know each other better and our relationship blossoms, you will come to learn that all of Mazz's insults are tounge in cheek ;). I understand your reasoning totally and trust that my 10,000 plus posts on here will be enough to assure you that Chelsea are not my favourite football team and that therefore you are able to assure me in return that my application (should I decide to make one) will not be subjected to this delay? :suspect:

P.S. I already have a Chelsea ticket. It's not about that. :thetruth:
 

Join Bees United?

BIAS are delaying processing new applications for membership, for more info: www.bias.org.uk

I joined BIAS before Christmas but haven't had a card or notification of membership number yet. Any idea when they might arrive?
Ta.
 

Join Bees United?

I will check this out Mr Badger
 

Join Bees United?

There is a half chance that mr badger is not his real name. Be aware of that. vcmazz is actually didier drogba and no longer can get a ticket. be aware of that also.
 

Join Bees United?

Mr Drogba can get a ticket in theory but Shanghai won't let him fly home. Sad state of affairs for him.
 

Join Bees United?

BIAS are delaying processing new applications for membership, for more info: www.bias.org.uk

And rightly so having been a BIAS member for ages I would be less than happy if a Local Chelsea fan signed up and got a ticket in preference to me or any other member. The customer charter is the best way forward and people knew about this prior to the Southend game .Sob stories and lapsed memberships of BIAS and BU cut no ice with me I am afraid . As Greenholme Bee says earlier, if you want a ticket you will get one !
 

Join Bees United?

All of this talk about allocating tickets for a match against Chelsea is hypothetical unless we beat Southend. So the message is: See you next Tuesday!
 

Join Bees United?

Hi whoever can help

I signed up for Bees United yesteday i have a couple of questions.

I paid by Paypal, got an email from Paypal.

What now? Do i get a letter in the post? Also i paid £15, but is that just until June this year (season end) or until Jan next year?

How will i know when to renew etc.

Many thanks!! Hopefully Banana can help :)
 

Join Bees United?

The memberships run from June to June. You're better off paying £1 a month by DD to BIAS!!
 

Join Bees United?

Thanks, any idea if ill get a letter or anything from BU?

I may do Bias £1 from July anyway.. :)

:shrug:

Letters are sporadic. Updates every 3 months or so. Membership cards received quite quickly to my address. Never had a problem myself. Although, as I said, newsletters aren't frequent.

BIAS send membership cards out quite quickly. You get the odd bit of info. They do keep their website up to date though.
 

Join Bees United?

Join Bees United?

Hi whoever can help

I signed up for Bees United yesteday i have a couple of questions.

I paid by Paypal, got an email from Paypal.

What now? Do i get a letter in the post? Also i paid £15, but is that just until June this year (season end) or until Jan next year?

How will i know when to renew etc.

Many thanks!! Hopefully Banana can help :)

Yeah I am in the same boat...I was worried Brentford would lose me on the database, and while my Dad is a season ticket and BU holder, I have nothing to my name as a lowly stoodunt! So when I go to get my tickets at the Tranny game, should I show them the receipt from Paypal??
 

Join Bees United?

Yeah I am in the same boat...I was worried Brentford would lose me on the database, and while my Dad is a season ticket and BU holder, I have nothing to my name as a lowly stoodunt! So when I go to get my tickets at the Tranny game, should I show them the receipt from Paypal??

When did you join??

On FB it states "if you joined BU on jan 5th,when the draw was made then you are not eligible for Chelsea tickets"

Or words to that effect.

The draw was the 6th,BFC announced potential all ticket tie on the 7th.BU announced on the 9th.

Technically if you joined on the 6th you should be eligible.

Maybe Banana could verify this,but the list of members has been sent to the club I understand in his reply to brightonbee.
 

Join Bees United?

Hopefully the number of BU members will swell after recent events (i know 2 who are joining) good chance for BU to show these people what great work they have done in the past and why it is still a vital organisation.....The fans i know who are joining are lapsed fans to a degree. I really hope they get the "welcome pack" document i got when i joined as it was very informative, and for fans joining who may not be aware of all the goings on in recent years it would be very handy for them.
 

Join Bees United?

If you joined recently then your membership will be processed in the normal way. You name may or may not be included in the list sent to the club as we have excluded any recent applications that we could not 100% verify are supporters of our club
 

Join Bees United?

When did you join??

On FB it states "if you joined BU on jan 5th,when the draw was made then you are not eligible for Chelsea tickets"

Or words to that effect.

The draw was the 6th,BFC announced potential all ticket tie on the 7th.BU announced on the 9th.

Technically if you joined on the 6th you should be eligible.

Maybe Banana could verify this,but the list of members has been sent to the club I understand in his reply to brightonbee.

Ah Ok - well, to be perfectly honest it was after the draw and reading the charter, it was to make sure I'm on the charter really - cause my Dad is the only one with an ST and I don't trust Brentford to have me on there - but if you can check if <name removed> is on the list? Sorry Banana, you've maybe set a dangerous precedent now!!
 

Join Bees United?

Ah Ok - well, to be perfectly honest it was after the draw and reading the charter, it was to make sure I'm on the charter really - cause my Dad is the only one with an ST and I don't trust Brentford to have me on there - but if you can check if <name removed> is on the list? Sorry Banana, you've maybe set a dangerous precedent now!!

Yes, on the list. PM me please rather than put you name on here, don't why chelsea boys using your name do you!

I've had dozens ask via PM, all part of the service
 

Join Bees United?

I'm struggling with this new helpful and friendly service being provided by fruity if I'm honest with you all.
 

Join Bees United?

I'm struggling with this new helpful and friendly service being provided by fruity if I'm honest with you all.

It's because ken needs names!!
 

Join Bees United?

Can anyone from BU confirm if membership is now valid to be used for Chelsea tickets? Not recieved anything since joining a couple of weeks ago.
 

Join Bees United?

Can anyone from BU confirm if membership is now valid to be used for Chelsea tickets? Not recieved anything since joining a couple of weeks ago.

Ditto, tearing my hair out about this, all seems to have gone quiet at BU HQ. Kinda wishing I'd joined BIAS now instead of renewing my lapsed BU membership.
 

Join Bees United?

BU members who don't hold a season ticket will be able to buy replay tickets from Thursday . If you have joined a few weeks ago and heard nothing, please can you DM me your detail (or email BU directly) .
Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom