JPT Final - Countdown

JPT Final - Countdown

Was in HMV earlier and saw a Brentford fan with O'Connor on the back of the shirt, i love going 'bee-spotting' in towns and that. So excited.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Collecting my daughter from a concert from Wembley Arena tonight, had 20 mins to spare and spent it looking at the arch and on the side of the stadium was a massive Brentford badge beaming out across the stadium next to the trophy. Feeling of pride and excitement of what's to come.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

.........woo hooo............the weekend is here.........
 

JPT Final - Countdown

:bound::owusu::hat:

coyr
 

JPT Final - Countdown

No pressure or anything lads, but this is our last game before we go and live in the US for three years. Won't be back at GP for a year at least. So it would be really, really, really, really, nice to win...after decades getting snowed on on the Ealing Road and Friday nights at Wigan...and how perfect would it be for Nicky Forster, true Bees Legend, to take us there.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

The safest of journeys to everyone going tomorrow.
If anyone still needs transport from the Mortlake/Barnes area, we still have room on our bus leaving the Jolly Gardeners, Lower Richmond Road
at 11am. Call me on 07932 667419 or John Waller on 07748 211650.
See you all tomorrow . . . . .
 

JPT Final - Countdown

..............took a walk to Northolt Mounds earlier where you can see the Arch............................getting excited now...............
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Was in HMV earlier and saw a Brentford fan with O'Connor on the back of the shirt, i love going 'bee-spotting' in towns and that. So excited.

Driving down the M6 last night, north of Manchester, a car pulled level with mine and the driver started cheering and waving frantically. Took me a few seconds to work out he was another Bee :)
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Can anyone recommend a good curry house in Wembley. I know there are loads and I used to go to one on Ealing Road called Sakonis. Not sure if it's still there.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Will the GPG be closed for the afternoon or staying open for CBU to come in and sit down in the corner on his own and supp a few virtual beers? ;)
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Can anyone recommend a good curry house in Wembley. I know there are loads and I used to go to one on Ealing Road called Sakonis. Not sure if it's still there.
No. Curry's horrid. Back to The Griffin for a Smiffyburger after the game. That would be best :sorted:.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Anyone driving down the M6/M1 tomorrow morning or I will be the only car with a Bees scarf out the window amongst a convoy of Carlisle ??

Brekkie at Stafford services 7 o'clock anyone ?
 

JPT Final - Countdown

if somebody else says 'well at least it will be a good day out' I will kill 'em, I did not have a 'good day out' at any of our previous Wembley/Cardiff defeats , be it Play-Offs or JPT. This year has got to be different!!.....I feel sick!!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

if somebody else says 'well at least it will be a good day out' I will kill 'em, I did not have a 'good day out' at any of our previous Wembley/Cardiff defeats , be it Play-Offs or JPT. This year has got to be different!!.....I feel sick!!

Agree,can't handle 5 final defeats.
We will win,We must win!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

if somebody else says 'well at least it will be a good day out' I will kill 'em, I did not have a 'good day out' at any of our previous Wembley/Cardiff defeats , be it Play-Offs or JPT. This year has got to be different!!.....I feel sick!!
I must admit, a few days ago I was in the 'good day out' brigade. Now it's just a day away, my mind has changed soooooooo much. Desperately want a win :yes:.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Yes I hate all this "Even if we lose it'll be a great day out anyway!!!" What rubbish, Crew, Port Vale, Stoke, three of the worst days of my life! Why, because we played crap and lost. Yes it will be great to see 25,000 bees at the home of football the day out for me starts when the full time whistle sounds meaning we've won the trophy. Then the party and celebrations start. If we lose it'll be straight home and "same old brentford" depressed mode. The result is all that matters, get the win, then enjoy!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Yes I hate all this "Even if we lose it'll be a great day out anyway!!!" What rubbish, Crew, Port Vale, Stoke, three of the worst days of my life! Why, because we played crap and lost. Yes it will be great to see 25,000 bees at the home of football the day out for me starts when the full time whistle sounds meaning we've won the trophy. Then the party and celebrations start. If we lose it'll be straight home and "same old brentford" depressed mode. The result is all that matters, get the win, then enjoy!

Up to a point, but there was no comparison between how I felt after the Play Off finals and Port Vale and Wigan. I want us to win but its not going to ruin my season if we don't.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Up to a point, but there was no comparison between how I felt after the Play Off finals and Port Vale and Wigan. I want us to win but its not going to ruin my season if we don't.

Yep same with me. The last 4 finals we havent even turned up and played how we could (Port Vale was the closest) If we play well, and the game is close, I won't mind too much if we lose. Well not much, not really, no really I wont mind at all

Oh Feck it, I bl**dy hope we win
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Yep same with me. The last 4 finals we havent even turned up and played how we could (Port Vale was the closest) If we play well, and the game is close, I won't mind too much if we lose. Well not much, not really, no really I wont mind at all

Oh Feck it, I bl**dy hope we win

Wigan - Just delighted that I had seen Brentford at Wembley
Crewe - the proverbial "sick as a parrot" sabotaged by Webb
Port Vale - possible at least Dobson Scored convinced Lloyd was unfit
Stoke - Just played out they just did not turn up
Carlisle - Its just got to be - hasn't it ?

Why is there no "fingers crossed" smillie ?
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Now I am getting really excited...

After weeks of being down that I cannot make Wembley for this one due to being on a works do in Brussels, I have managed to persuade a Bar in Brussels to show the game , instead of the F*lham one!!! :bound::bound::bound:

Well done.

Enjoy watching the game.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Was in HMV earlier and saw a Brentford fan with O'Connor on the back of the shirt, i love going 'bee-spotting' in towns and that. So excited.

Spoke to KOC's dad and brother today in Uxbridge.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Booked the curry house on Twickenham Green for celebrations or drowning of sorrows!!

Can't wait for tomorrow!! Thank you Brentford!!!!! Let's win this.
 

JPT Final - Countdown

the vftb juniors are all excited and so am i.............this is what following brentford is all about......years of mundane and the occasional glimpse of good times.........its our day tomorrow:)

down the pub at 8am.....coach from chertsey to the GM......couple of hours of singing and seeing people i havnt seen in ages or see every 'kin week(lol)......in the ground for 12.45 and the rest will be history...........its gonna be a great day:)
 

JPT Final - Countdown

I just wet the bed with excitment:blush:blush
 

JPT Final - Countdown

............ It's nearly time.........
 

JPT Final - Countdown

JPT Final - Countdown

Going to bed, tickets under my pillow
 

JPT Final - Countdown

JPT Final - Countdown

......... Too excited...........
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Absolutely no chance of me getting any sleep tonight. Can't even sit still!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Leaving in 6 1/2 hours off to bed now...
cannot wait..
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Buzzing for tomorrow, seriously cannot wait to see us at the home of football!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Was at Wembley in '97, Cardiff in '01 and '02 - cant make it over tomorrow.....maybe that cud be a good thing!

Just want to wish all ye guys and gals a great day out 2moro!

Will be a very proud Bee watching it in my local Dublin boozer!!!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Was at Wembley in '97, Cardiff in '01 and '02 - cant make it over tomorrow.....maybe that cud be a good thing!

Just want to wish all ye guys and gals a great day out 2moro!

Will be a very proud Bee watching it in my local Dublin boozer!!!

Thanks Ronan, are the rest of Boyzone coming along though?
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Guest Spread Sheets printed and on clipboard
Tickets placed in envelopes
CD of Brentford Goals ready for coach
Coach Confirmation Document on clipboard
Pink Highlite Pen on clipboard
Phone on charge

Lorna's brother now arrived from Aberdeen and ready to see some "Proper" football

Apparell chosen and laid out

Will shave tonight to save time in the morning

I know I will not sleeep

Will get to Che Patricks around 7.30am so as to help with laying out the buffett

Please God - Let this be our time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Guest Spread Sheets printed and on clipboard
Tickets placed in envelopes
CD of Brentford Goals ready for coach
Coach Confirmation Document on clipboard
Pink Highlite Pen on clipboard
Phone on charge

Lorna's brother now arrived from Aberdeen and ready to see some "Proper" football

Apparell chosen and laid out

Will shave tonight to save time in the morning

I know I will not sleeep

Will get to Che Patricks around 7.30am so as to help with laying out the buffett

Please God - Let this be our time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I can't help thinking of Eric Cartman here Paul :laugh:
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Literally cannot wait. Minimal sleep forme tonight I think. Safe trip to all. :wave:
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Guest Spread Sheets printed and on clipboard
Tickets placed in envelopes
CD of Brentford Goals ready for coach
Coach Confirmation Document on clipboard
Pink Highlite Pen on clipboard
Phone on charge

Lorna's brother now arrived from Aberdeen and ready to see some "Proper" football

Apparell chosen and laid out

Will shave tonight to save time in the morning

I know I will not sleeep

Will get to Che Patricks around 7.30am so as to help with laying out the buffett

Please God - Let this be our time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you bringing your valium to take when Kev's name isn't in the starting line-up?
 

JPT Final - Countdown

Just got in from the local travelling fair in Cowley.
Kids have had a geat night and Bees shirts ready at the end of each bed.
Hillingdon massive on the move at 8.30am
 
Back
Top Bottom