Tickets Leeds (A)

StevieSteve

Active member
Joined
5 Feb 2015
Messages
4,509
Reaction score
4,406

Leeds (A)

ON SALE DATES​

  • Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 3,650+TAPs: Wednesday 3 November, 3pm (guaranteed opportunity, one per person)
    Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Friday 5 November
  • A selection of My Bees Members: Wednesday 3 November, 3pm (guaranteed opportunity, one per person)
    Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Friday 5 November
    We’ll email My Bees Members with the highest TAPs that have registered an interest for this away game and will give them the opportunity to buy their ticket. Members can check if they’re successful by logging into their ticketing account here. Register your interest to the away games
  • Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders with 1,500+TAPs: Friday 5 November, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
    Tickets will go off sale at 9am on Monday 8 November
  • All Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders (subject to availability): Monday 8 November, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leeds (A)

Dont forget its seventeen quid cheaper at only 30 compared to our last visit

BUT

Sunday 2pm

It will easily go on sale to Members
 

Leeds (A)

............waiting for the plane details.................
 

Leeds (A)

Dont forget its seventeen quid cheaper at only 30 compared to our last visit

BUT

Sunday 2pm

It will easily go on sale to Members
I didn’t think we’d nearly sell out Burnley so now I won’t be surprised if we have a decent turn out at Elland Road.
 

Leeds (A)

I didn’t think we’d nearly sell out Burnley so now I won’t be surprised if we have a decent turn out at Elland Road.
I think it’ll depend on league form a bit. On the showings thus far it seems if we continue to do well we will get close to selling out pretty much everywhere in this first season.
 

Leeds (A)

I didn’t think we’d nearly sell out Burnley so now I won’t be surprised if we have a decent turn out at Elland Road.
Burnley is a Sat at 3
And it is a smaller allocation
 

Leeds (A)

Two adult train tickets for sale if anyone interested. 10.00 up, 17.42 back
 

Leeds (A)

I think with Man U at home and Leeds away next week the club rushed through Spurs away unannounced

Dont forget we now have an EFL Cup Quarter as well but that will not be next week as draw is only Sat am

So Leeds away should be confirmed late on Friday for next week I am guessing
 

Leeds (A)

I think with Man U at home and Leeds away next week the club rushed through Spurs away unannounced

Dont forget we now have an EFL Cup Quarter as well but that will not be next week as draw is only Sat am

So Leeds away should be confirmed late on Friday for next week I am guessing
Is United next week now? Was meant to be the 8th!
 

Leeds (A)

I think with Man U at home and Leeds away next week the club rushed through Spurs away unannounced

Dont forget we now have an EFL Cup Quarter as well but that will not be next week as draw is only Sat am

So Leeds away should be confirmed late on Friday for next week I am guessing
Not confirmed but signposted as on its way Key on sale dates next week

Tickets for this fixture are expected to go on sale next week, we are awaiting information from Leeds United before we can go on sale. Keep an eye out for brentfordfc.com for more information about the on-sale date and time.
 

Leeds (A)



Leeds United tickets will go on sale tomorrow, Wednesday, at 3pm to Season Ticket/Premium Seat Holders with 3,650+ TAPs and the highest TAP My Bees Members who registered their interest
 

Leeds (A)

3650 seems high? Or is that about the ballpark?

Hoping this makes it to All STHs as it's pretty local for me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Leeds (A)

Why has the TAPS threshold gone up by so much? Person I go with has been above threshold for all the away games prior to this one (and therefore gained the TAPS the whole time) but is now just short?! I'm sure it'll be fine with demand but just seems odd.
 

Leeds (A)

Why has the TAPS threshold gone up by so much? Person I go with has been above threshold for all the away games prior to this one (and therefore gained the TAPS the whole time) but is now just short?! I'm sure it'll be fine with demand but just seems odd.
Stoke and Burnley gave I think 100 points last week so going up made sense even if 3650 seems high. But in the end if the first window guarantees a seat, the threshold can’t be any lower than the number of seats available to STs with that number of TAPs.
 

Leeds (A)

Stoke and Burnley gave I think 100 points last week so going up made sense even if 3650 seems high. But in the end if the first window guarantees a seat, the threshold can’t be any lower than the number of seats available to STs with that number of TAPs.
What's the threshold going to be for the end of the season? ??
 

Leeds (A)

Anyone got a link to how many TAPS per game it has been so far for each away game? Do we still get TAPS for home (league or cup)? I probably should know this...
 

Leeds (A)

Why has the TAPS threshold gone up by so much? Person I go with has been above threshold for all the away games prior to this one (and therefore gained the TAPS the whole time) but is now just short?! I'm sure it'll be fine with demand but just seems odd.
Because people are getting TAPs for going to games therefore the top 3,000 have more TAPs than they did at the start of the season. Not hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Leeds (A)

Because people are getting TAPs for going to games therefore the top 3,000 have more TAPs than they did at the start of the season. Not hard.
Yes I get that. My comment was asking why it went up by so much, which AB helpfully responded to.
 

Leeds (A)

What's the threshold going to be for the end of the season? ??
With the amount available over the season I’m guessing not far off 5000, particularly if we get through a few distant away rounds of the FA Cup.

I’ve gone up by about 450 during the season so far, having missed all friendlies, FGR, Oldham, Palace and WHam.
 

Leeds (A)

With the amount available over the season I’m guessing not far off 5000, particularly if we get through a few distant away rounds of the FA Cup.

I’ve gone up by about 450 during the season so far, having missed all friendlies, FGR, Oldham, Palace and WHam.
Just shy of 1,000 should be available this season.
 

Leeds (A)



Leeds United tickets will go on sale tomorrow, Wednesday, at 3pm to Season Ticket/Premium Seat Holders with 3,650+ TAPs and the highest TAP My Bees Members who registered their interest

I can't see anything on the official site and no email either. I don't think the club should be using Twitter exclusively, which many fans don't use, to release important (and late) information like this. I think it was the same for Spurs last week?
 

Leeds (A)

I can't see anything on the official site and no email either. I don't think the club should be using Twitter exclusively, which many fans don't use, to release important (and late) information like this. I think it was the same for Spurs last week?
Have you tried TikTok?
 

Leeds (A)

On sale today from 3 pm
 

Leeds (A)

Why has the TAPS threshold gone up by so much? Person I go with has been above threshold for all the away games prior to this one (and therefore gained the TAPS the whole time) but is now just short?! I'm sure it'll be fine with demand but just seems odd.
Staying above the threshold is the equivalent of clinging on to a place 4th Champions League spot. I missed Stoke and Burnley and now find myself clinging on for dear life.

Incidentally, do we know how many TAPs are being awarded for Leeds away?
 

Leeds (A)

Staying above the threshold is the equivalent of clinging on to a place 4th Champions League spot. I missed Stoke and Burnley and now find myself clinging on for dear life.
I just find it slightly odd that someone who has bought a ticket for every away game and been to every home game can jump over and under the threshold...

Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty in the next window as I cannot imagine demand will be too high (I hope!).
 

Leeds (A)

Staying above the threshold is the equivalent of clinging on to a place 4th Champions League spot. I missed Stoke and Burnley and now find myself clinging on for dear life.

Incidentally, do we know how many TAPs are being awarded for Leeds away?
15 TAPS for Leeds.
 

Leeds (A)

Waiting for second release as mate still not high enough and we've already booked train tickets using Two Together card so unless he goes, I can't go.

What a palaver this is but not complaining.
 

Leeds (A)

4 purchased with no problems ????
 

Leeds (A)

This will be my first visit to Leeds since seeing the Boss there in 2013 - I just hope our boys can perform as well as he did!
 

Leeds (A)

Got ours – hoping we can continue our record against the Champions of a black-and-white Europe.
 

Leeds (A)

This will be my first visit to Leeds since seeing the Boss there in 2013 - I just hope our boys can perform as well as he did!
This isn't a therapy group you know
 
Back
Top Bottom