Tickets Leeds (A)

Leeds (A)

Two purchased, I also ran the gauntlet of using the saved card option which has never let me down, yet...
 

Leeds (A)

Just bought ticket at the booking office. I always seem to be in Row B when I buy from there.

C’mon u B’s.
 

Leeds (A)

Thats quite high , encouraging !
 

Leeds (A)

Got mine, tend to fall in the second cutoff. Have been trying to stay ahead of the growing points level which isn't too difficult if you were anywhere near it anyway.
 

Leeds (A)

Got mine. Brentford app worked and no problem using saved card. The world is healing!
 

Leeds (A)

Two to go, looking forward to this one a great deal, have been to Elland Road for rugby league but never for the football.
 

Leeds (A)

All Season Ticket Holders inc. Premium Seat Holders (subject to availability): Monday 8 November, 3pm

All My Bees Members (subject to availability): Tuesday 9 November, 2pm
 

Leeds (A)

2 tickets purchased- Needed a log out and back in to get access, but other than that it was nice and easy!

Cannot wait for this one, cheeky Monday off work as well!
 

Leeds (A)

Is this being sold lower or upper tier first ?
 

Leeds (A)

Just got an email from the club to say I can buy my Leeds away tickets from 2pm today. I am a member with approx 1150 TAPs. Just seen their Twitter page, open to all members.
 

Leeds (A)

I've gone online to buy match tickets.

All tickets I'm buying for are eligible.

After logging on it wont let me access away tickets
 

Leeds (A)

I've gone online to buy match tickets.

All tickets I'm buying for are eligible.

After logging on it wont let me access away tickets
2 pm isn't it mate ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Leeds (A)

For the next eligibility i see.

Silly I can't get on their now though being eligible already
They take the tickets off sale to everyone for a bit before the new eligibility window. Possibly for tech reasons or maybe just to be annoying.
 

Leeds (A)

  • All My Bees Members (subject to availability): Tuesday 9 November, 2pm (one per person, subject to availability)
Tickets are available until Thursday 2 December at 5pm (Subject to availability).
 

Leeds (A)

Only restricted view available at this moment. I assume that has changed since the previous window.
 

Leeds (A)

✅ 3 tickets
✅ Unrestricted view
⏳ Decent weekend away
 

Leeds (A)

Bought- only restricted view left.

I wonder whether we could make home ticket purchases more efficient by doing as we do for away tickets and allocating seating after purchase (obviously within a stand). That would avoid the issue of selecting seats which then show as sold by the time you click to confirm/pay. The ticket office seems quite capable of seating together away ticket holders within a F&F group even at different buying windows so maybe removing the seat choice element would work.
 

Leeds (A)

Blimey , sold out again ??
 

Leeds (A)

Bought- only restricted view left.

I wonder whether we could make home ticket purchases more efficient by doing as we do for away tickets and allocating seating after purchase (obviously within a stand). That would avoid the issue of selecting seats which then show as sold by the time you click to confirm/pay. The ticket office seems quite capable of seating together away ticket holders within a F&F group even at different buying windows so maybe removing the seat choice element would work.
You could be on to something there. it was a bit different when it took 3 weeks to sell out New Road and people were expecting to be able to pick the seat next to their friend. Ticketmaster don't give people this luxury when buying for a show at the O2 you just get plonked somewhere in the block you choose, or "Best available".
 

Leeds (A)

Just loving the fact that my ticket is £11 cheaper than last time I went when I had to pay cash (no cards accepted!) at the turnstiles. Good job I had enough money. God knows where the nearest cash point was.
 

Leeds (A)

Impressive.

Our average away attendance this season is going to be higher than some of our lower home attendances in relatively recent history.
My first visit to GP in 1986, the attendance was around 2,800.
 

Leeds (A)

Anyone think we'd sell more if we got more tickets? How many...
 

Leeds (A)

Anyone else received there tickets yet?
 

Leeds (A)

Anyone think we'd sell more if we got more tickets? How many...
Rhetorical question or is this potentially an option?
 

Leeds (A)

Anyone think we'd sell more if we got more tickets? How many...
How quick did the ones on sale to members go, didn't last long IIRC. Would extra tickets be GS or only to members?
We'd definitely sell more, wouldn't know how many
 
Back
Top Bottom