WisBee
Well-known member
- Joined
- 31 Jul 2004
- Messages
- 11,178
- Reaction score
- 4
Lewis Hamilton
very very good head
................can't beat it, is what I say.................
very very good head
Pole position for the Chinky GP.
Moany Alonso fourth.![]()
![]()
Pole position for the Chinky GP.
Moany Alonso fourth.![]()
![]()

Drive of the day has to go to the forgotten Brit Button....I think that is called exceeding expectations.
Got this feeling Lewis is going to flunk it it to Ferrari who should have it anyway morally..
And McLaren co-owner Ron Dennis defended their decision to delay Hamilton's stop by saying: "We weren't racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando."

Alonso not won in an F1 car before, but it is certainly going to be tight. Although Massa won last year, traditionally the track has not favoured either Ferrari or McLaren. Kimi has been solid but never never done too well on it compared to his teammate, and Lewis has never driven an F1 car (maybe any car?) on it.
Its going to be tight!
Lewis hadn't driven on 95% of the tracks before this year. So i wouldnt worry....![]()
Strange decision by the team.
I thought Turkey was AC aswell? :shrug:
I don't know whether this a conspiracy or a comedy of errors. The film of this season can't be far away.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7053377.stm