Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana

Admin
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
120,599
Reaction score
85,246
Location
London

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Believe it or not I have loyalty points.

How can I check if I have the correct number? Is there some sort of statement or audit I can check to make sure that I have the correct amount?
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

This is covered in other threads. Thread closed.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Hover over the "My Account" option and then "Click "Order Tickets and Summary" and you will find.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I have close to 1300
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

funny enough I couldn't find mine the other day when I was looking for it.. maybe I should have added a from date and a to date..
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Does anyone know if loyalty points will be reset or will our current total roll on?
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Does anyone know if loyalty points will be reset or will our current total roll on?

10% were carried forward last year iirc after the club had originally planned to wipe the slate clean, correctly they changed their minds.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Can they publish a loyalty league table? :fishing:
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Personally speaking, I think loyalty points should be given for away tickets only. You don't need loyalty points for home games if you have a season ticket. Why should those that do more away games than home games risk not getting a ticket for a big away fixture just because they don't have a season ticket? I'm thinking specifically about raras away next season, top tier at loftarse road holds around 1800. Everyone is gonna want a ticket, same as fulham this season. Good chance that lots of regular away fans won't get a ticket in the away end.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

With our new mathematical models, surely it is possible to rank points achieved by distance from GP by tone of voice whilst singing and create a true supporter loyalty ranking? However it's calculated, I know that an Essex-based fan will be top!
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Personally speaking, I think loyalty points should be given for away tickets only. You don't need loyalty points for home games if you have a season ticket. Why should those that do more away games than home games risk not getting a ticket for a big away fixture just because they don't have a season ticket? I'm thinking specifically about raras away next season, top tier at loftarse road holds around 1800. Everyone is gonna want a ticket, same as fulham this season. Good chance that lots of regular away fans won't get a ticket in the away end.

Will QPR have to give both levels now that they are no longer Premier League? Kurt is still kingpin at Fulham so tickets won't be a problem.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

10% were carried forward last year iirc after the club had originally planned to wipe the slate clean, correctly they changed their minds.

They rolled them all over

New ST holders got 300
Existing ST holders got 600

If they sell away season ticket holders next season

The Top Loyalty points holders will likely be these people
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Personally speaking, I think loyalty points should be given for away tickets only. You don't need loyalty points for home games if you have a season ticket. Why should those that do more away games than home games risk not getting a ticket for a big away fixture just because they don't have a season ticket? I'm thinking specifically about raras away next season, top tier at loftarse road holds around 1800. Everyone is gonna want a ticket, same as fulham this season. Good chance that lots of regular away fans won't get a ticket in the away end.

I dunno, maybe its because Season ticket holders put a guaranteed amount into the club, in advance, without knowing what the season will hold. Whereas those who only do aways put next to nothing into the club.

Just guessing like
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Loyalty points is all too stats related for me and doesn't tell the whole story. What about the motivational talks I'm always giving to get others to go to games? The model doesn't take this into consideration. I can't agree to this new Moneyball focus for fans so I'm going to have to walk away I'm afraid...
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Hover over the "My Account" option and then "Click "Order Tickets and Summary" and you will find.

I tried this, and having gone through all 16 pages (should be easier than that) managed to get to 945. My account shows I have 980.

So back to bannanas point, how can I check where all 980 have come from?
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Its not, I asked the same question on a separate thread (onine ticket system one I think) and didnt get an answer

you missed the :whoosh
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I tried this, and having gone through all 16 pages (should be easier than that) managed to get to 945. My account shows I have 980.

So back to bannanas point, how can I check where all 980 have come from?

Your purchase history shows you match by match

But it only lists a certain number of pages

So if you have bought loads of individual games then the oldest will not show up
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Your purchase history shows you match by match

But it only lists a certain number of pages

So if you have bought loads of individual games then the oldest will not show up

I think its inconsistent. It still shows the Leeds game at Elland road in League One
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I dunno, maybe its because Season ticket holders put a guaranteed amount into the club, in advance, without knowing what the season will hold. Whereas those who only do aways put next to nothing into the club.

Just guessing like

You're probably right, but I thought the whole idea of the loyalty points system wasn't about giving the club your money up front, it was about rewarding those who travel with priority for big away days. Big home games are already covered by the season ticket. Nothing is gonna change, just my opinion.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

They could do, but still only be half as many as we took to Foolham.

Hopefully QPR away will be around Christmas so we get to see you in your Santa outfit wondering around the Bush.....big boy :)
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

You're probably right, but I thought the whole idea of the loyalty points system wasn't about giving the club your money up front, it was about rewarding those who travel with priority for big away days. Big home games are already covered by the season ticket. Nothing is gonna change, just my opinion.

Bit daft you get more loyalty points for buying around of drinks at GP for five of your mates than attending most away games within 250 miles of GP....

This is where the system sucks same nonsense as buying a load of crap from the club shop
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Hopefully QPR away will be around Christmas so we get to see you in your Santa outfit wondering around the Bush.....big boy :)

At least you shouldn't have a problem securing a ticket. You must be on first name terms with all the corporate box owners down at loftarse rd. rofl
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

At least you shouldn't have a problem securing a ticket. You must be on first name terms with all the corporate box owners down at loftarse rd. rofl

Yep would be nice looking out at the rest of you being forced to sit the most uncomfortable seats second only to Luton Town. They'll be plenty of moaning about loss of circulation in legs and big boys taking to much space up. However the ones to watch are the old bastards who won't move an inch cramming you in for all their worth. Sweet thoughts as I sup beer after beer with a few rangers chicken wings
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

You're probably right, but I thought the whole idea of the loyalty points system wasn't about giving the club your money up front, it was about rewarding those who travel with priority for big away days. Big home games are already covered by the season ticket. Nothing is gonna change, just my opinion.

Well the way is structured now is all about money.....you get points for buying beers in stripes, burgers from the stalls, and buying from the club shop
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Well the way is structured now is all about money.....you get points for buying beers in stripes, burgers from the stalls, and buying from the club shop

Yep, always though it ridiculous that you can stand in the Hive all game getting pissed and rack up as many points as you would for going to an away game.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

They rolled them all over

New ST holders got 300
Existing ST holders got 600

If they sell away season ticket holders next season

The Top Loyalty points holders will likely be these people

Quite right, apologies I had forgot that. The club initially planned to carry over 10/15% but it was obvious this wouldn't be enough to reward the loyalty of those who had attended games the prior season as the allocation of 600 points for a ST closed the gap too quickly.

Not sure I agree with the away ST holder scheme, seems a way to buy yourself to the top. I think loyalty should be earned not bought.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I think its inconsistent. It still shows the Leeds game at Elland road in League One

The booking history is poor and not user friendly as it is in no particular order. If you filter out the "printed" ones it should just show away games/cup games which is mainly where loyalty points are allocated.

I think it is odd that you cant trace the loyalty points earned in stripes/club shop (which is why the total figure wont add up with the points earned from games), although I don't think its right that loyalty points can be earned from the shop/stripes in the first place.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I have managed to attend 19 games (8 home, 11 away) this season, which from nearly 200 miles away is the best I have done for a number of years, my loyalty points are only around 200, I could buy a season ticket and increase the points, then sell tickets for most home games back, but that defeats the objective (makes it more like a prawn sandwich brigade, only go to the big games etc).
However, if we were to go up and before we get to LR, this could be my only avenue to seeing us play the big boys ?

Could there be any mileage in a mini (half season) ticket, where by you buy say 13 home games, at a higher proportionate price, have to choose your games 2-4 weeks in advance.

I know the club did batch tickets, but wasn't that groups of 6 back to back matches ?

Just a way of rewarding us longer distance fans ?
 
Last edited:

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I could buy a season ticket and increase the points, then sell tickets for most home games back, but that defeats the objective (makes it more like a prawn sandwich brigade, only go to the big games etc).

It's a loophole in the system so why not? You won't sell your ticket every time though.

This is why loyalty points should be awarded for attending games not just buying a season ticket
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

This is why loyalty points should be awarded for attending games not just buying a season ticket

Now that's asking a lot of our computer system which can't even protect ones password
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

arghhhhhhhhhhh loyalty points

for some reason was bored tonight
logged into my account and all my loyalty points have gone........................................................................
obv dont want me any more!!!!!!
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

for some reason was bored tonight
logged into my account and all my loyalty points have gone........................................................................
obv dont want me any more!!!!!!

Kurt has eaten them. :no:

Zero loyalty points here, as well. I'm sure there's a good reason for their disappearance...
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

if you check it says (expired) next to them...........................new brentford want other fans lol
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

for some reason was bored tonight
logged into my account and all my loyalty points have gone........................................................................
obv dont want me any more!!!!!!

I've gone from over 1000 to 0!

:banghead: :mad1:
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

same Here..................0 points so no chance of a Rangers away ticket!!!!!!!
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Don't panic, the club are finalising how the points will be next season.

I understand that all will be revealed very soon.
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

apparently 10%.................so whats the point .................
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Looked today and have 5788. Burgers are your friend
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

Looked today and have 5788. Burgers are your friend

If I had of known smiffy burgers came with loyalty points I may have purchased a few more...

I understand they are the best burgers in West London wouldn't you agree
 

Loyalty/Ticket Access Points

I would assume it's the same as last season and you carry over points from just the previous season. That way people that travelled away a lot last season get rewarded..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom