Managerial Changes 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managerial Changes 2014/15

tranmere sack their manager Rob Edwards after five months in charge
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

tranmere sack their manager Rob Edwards after five months in charge

Ronnie Moore should never have been sacked by them, hope they bring him back..
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Ronnie Moore should never have been sacked by them, hope they bring him back..

Wasn't he sacked for non football reasons?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Wasn't he sacked for non football reasons?

I don't think he was to be honest....I think they used the non-footballing reasons as an excuse to get rid of him. Results weren't what they were the previous season so they thought 'ah, here's a quick way out'.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

By the same token I doubt anyone would be sacked if they were managing a team top of the league if they could bury for the foreseeable. Struggling to think of anyone who has but know there will be a statto out there who knows better or Ealing Bee.
But Tranmere were top of the league until... wait a minute...
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

....the new dutch manager has 45 mins to save his job.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Russ Willcox appointed as manager at York City.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Good appointment, Scunthorpe treated him harshly
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs and Sherwood will take over with
Les Ferdinand as his assistant

Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs and Sherwood will take over with
Les Ferdinand as his assistant

Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs

Did like some of the names on the list at 33/1+, would love to see Darren Ferguson, Dennis Wise, Karl Robinson or Avram Grant there if they lost Harry. If Uwe Rosler went there (he's quoted at 66/1) think this forum would go into meltdown.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs and Sherwood will take over with
Les Ferdinand as his assistant

Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs

I would have thought that Warnock would prefer to remain downstairs because at his age getting up the stairs would prove to be difficult
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...

What time did you start this morning?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...

Another sensible contribution to the debate !!!!
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Another sensible contribution to the debate !!!!

I don't suppose the poster has checked out the names of the Manchester United's assistants to LvG? :shrug:

Very odd.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs

Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs
I would suggest that they both contact Stannah Lifts.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...

weirdo alert.. lol
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Lee Clark sacked :wave:
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Lee Clark sacked :wave:
With the Geordie accent, the permanently downcast eyes and completely depressed look on his fizzog, I always thought him a Viz character brought to life.

I actually felt very sorry for him - nothing to do with his record or club etc - on the basis that he always looked utterly miserable when interviewed.

Still, the Clark family cat won't have to make itself scarce for another few Saturday evenings...
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

I like Clark, did a great job at udders but got fired..
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

bottled it at Huddersfield and useless at brummie. New Fulham manager I hope lol
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

I like Clark, did a great job at udders but got fired..

Sorry I disagree, had absolute shed loads to spend over several seasons and couldn't buy promotion. Left and Grayson took them up straight away.

I don't dislike him but he's not a good manager.

I lost my money as had him as first Championship Manager to go this season and even worse I think Brum will only improve unless they appoint Penfold.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Poor old clayton!

According to an article about BCFC in the Express this morning they have a £5k per week ceiling on player salarys. Have no idea what we offered and he accepted then rejected but it can't have been much different surely?

Another one poorly advised by those representing him?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

It wasn't about money, though, it seems to have been more about location.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

According to an article about BCFC in the Express this morning they have a £5k per week ceiling on player salarys. Have no idea what we offered and he accepted then rejected but it can't have been much different surely?

Another one poorly advised by those representing him?
Except that weekly wage is only part of it.

Signing on fee may have been a factor, plus length of contract offered (and/or option to renew etc).

Plus Bonuses (though that's hardly likely to trouble Clayton's Accountant this season!)

And as someone said previously, quite apart from the money, there's the location to take into consideration (Missus, family etc), whilst £5k pw buys you rather a bigger house in the West Midlands than West London.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

"@SkySportsPeteO:
Birmingham City ask MK Dons for permission to speak to Karl Robinson. #BCFC #MKDons."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom