tranmere sack their manager Rob Edwards after five months in charge
tranmere sack their manager Rob Edwards after five months in charge
Ronnie Moore should never have been sacked by them, hope they bring him back..
Wasn't he sacked for non football reasons?
Wasn't he sacked for non football reasons?
Wasn't he sacked for non football reasons?
But Tranmere were top of the league until... wait a minute...By the same token I doubt anyone would be sacked if they were managing a team top of the league if they could bury for the foreseeable. Struggling to think of anyone who has but know there will be a statto out there who knows better or Ealing Bee.
Ladbroke is ronnies middle name..................bet he was..............
Ladbroke is ronnies middle name..
................bet he was..............
Russ Willcox appointed as manager at York City.
Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs
Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs and Sherwood will take over with
Les Ferdinand as his assistant
Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs and Sherwood will take over with
Les Ferdinand as his assistant
Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs
Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs and Sherwood will take over with
Les Ferdinand as his assistant
Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs
Have I missed something or are Bet Victor jumping the gun somewhat?
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/qpr/next-permanent-manager
Personally I hope Harry stays, he's done an excellent job there![]()
Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...
Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...
Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...
Another sensible contribution to the debate !!!!
I would suggest that they both contact Stannah Lifts.Rumour has it that Harry will move upstairs
Also rumours that Warnock is looking to move upstairs
Wot about ryan giggs wheres he gona turn up next where I cant see any club giving him a job he shags all the women...
Lee Clark sacked![]()
With the Geordie accent, the permanently downcast eyes and completely depressed look on his fizzog, I always thought him a Viz character brought to life.Lee Clark sacked![]()
Lee Clark sacked![]()
One home win out of the last 23 will do it.
I like Clark, did a great job at udders but got fired..
Poor old clayton!
bottled it at Huddersfield and useless at brummie. New Fulham manager I hope lol
Even they wouldn't be stupid enough to touch him, surely?
Except that weekly wage is only part of it.According to an article about BCFC in the Express this morning they have a £5k per week ceiling on player salarys. Have no idea what we offered and he accepted then rejected but it can't have been much different surely?
Another one poorly advised by those representing him?