Managerial Changes 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Oldham: Darren Kelly.

Apparently.

(I've had some duff info since Johnson went but this certainly looks like it's happening).
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Schteve McClaren, what the f***?
Newcastle and Sunderland must surely have crossed you off their wish list now.
Thanks anyway, mate.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Who was Brentford's least inspiring managerial appointment?

And was he any good?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Oldham are continuing their game of "who's the cheapest UEFA-pro licence holder we can find?"

Darren Kelly being the answer. Bewildering.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Who was Brentford's least inspiring managerial appointment?

And was he any good?

Eddie May and Clive 'sex case' Walker. :grey:

No.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Articles about him joining you in both the Sunday Mirror and Sunday People. Stated he was involved with you in some capacity about 10 - 12 years ago.

Wally Downes was involved with us about the same time ago. Not sure that would put him top of anyone's shopping list.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

That was indeed my question yesterday morning.



Well I'm assuming you're right.

Although this Darren Kelly might be a better fit for our board's recruitment style:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/killer-who-murdered-mum-told-1452100
There's a Darren Kelly who is a member down our golf club. Knows bugger all about football. Could it be home?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

To clarify about earlier posts on Alan Devonshire, both Daggers and Colchester have said they are happy with their existing managers, the Colchester chairman dismissed the Devonshire rumours as rubbish.
I am curious to see where his next job will be. Barnet, if Martin Allen moves on?
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Were you excited when he was announced as our manager?

not really, I wasn't unhappy with the choice though.. more worried about sexcase Walker tbh..
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

not really, I wasn't unhappy with the choice though.. more worried about sexcase Walker tbh..

I'd say the majority were completely underwhelmed... :sneakoff:
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Thought Oldham were brave to appoint Johnson Jnr and wouldn't be surprised if they go with another relative unknown. That's someone quite unknown. Not LJ's Dad.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Thought Oldham were brave to appoint Johnson Jnr and wouldn't be surprised if they go with another relative unknown. That's someone quite unknown. Not LJ's Dad.

Johnson wont last long at Barnsley..
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

McClaren has apparently jumped into the Newcastle job already.
Unseemly haste if true !
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Thought Oldham were brave to appoint Johnson Jnr and wouldn't be surprised if they go with another relative unknown. That's someone quite unknown. Not LJ's Dad.

I'm still hoping it's a wind up.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

There's a Darren Kelly who is a member down our golf club. Knows bugger all about football. Could it be home?

Better off going for Danny Kelly.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

McClaren has apparently jumped into the Newcastle job already.
Unseemly haste if true !

Daily Mail speculates that Newcastle want him to come in for their three remaining games, but that he doesn't want to look like he's abandoning Derby. It's one of those things journalists just put up without any hard facts behind it.
Martin Samuel reckons Rafa Benitez is returning to the Premier League. The only landing place I can see is West Ham, if we accept that Rafa is no fool and won't want to get involved with the farce that is Newcastle United.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Daily Mail speculates that Newcastle want him to come in for their three remaining games, but that he doesn't want to look like he's abandoning Derby. It's one of those things journalists just put up without any hard facts behind it.
Martin Samuel reckons Rafa Benitez is returning to the Premier League. The only landing place I can see is West Ham, if we accept that Rafa is no fool and won't want to get involved with the farce that is Newcastle United.

If I was Newcastle I'd get someone in for the last three games. I reckon they could well go down.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Did you experience any technical difficulties?

Only that the bloke in front of me was buying on finance and it took an age.

And Latics don't take credit cards for season tickets.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Crikey! We don't know we're born...

Although I should have a full stand to myself.

Away fans are being relocated to the other end and every other fecker's off to the new stand. They haven't observed Boundary Park's prevailing wind, rain, hail and snow as closely as I have. They're going to get wet!
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

"Club backs Carver after McClaren rebuffs approach."

Yeah, that'll really help his authority in the dressing room.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

Quite a canny move by McLaren - ****ed up the end of the season at Derby so doesn't want to **** up Newcastle's as well.
 

Managerial Changes 2014/15

garry Brabin is the new Tranmere boss. Despite being a nasty b&st&rd has a pretty decent coaching record at Conference level.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom