Newport Pagnell Bee
Well-known member
Managerial Thread 2018 / 2019
No way!!That’s the way I heard it too
No way!!That’s the way I heard it too
Away with you all.
Speaking about The Move the chairman said Good bye BlackBerry Way.
It's an odd nickname but there you go
McCall gone at Scunthorpe too.
Speaking about The Move the chairman said Good bye BlackBerry Way.
It's an odd nickname but there you go
Stuart MacCall needs to think about a different career.
Stuart MacCall needs to think about a different career.
back to Scotland perhaps
First record I ever bought.
Wasn't it also the first record played on Radio 1
back to Scotland perhaps
Wait for it.
Are they going to make an approach for Thomas Frank?
Wait for it.
I assume TW3Bee was implying that there would be something mentioned about his colour.
Incandescent with rage? Not sure this is quite a colour though?
What strange times we're living in then.I assume TW3Bee was implying that there would be something mentioned about his colour.
:shrug: I'm just making an assumption what the poster was implying.
You assume correctly, but it probably had more to do with not winning in eleven games.
Do they want to get relegated?Kevin Bond appointed Southend manager. Yes, really.
Consultancy from 'Arry?
Brighton are in massive trouble.
They still have to play Tottenham, Arsenal and Wolves away, and Manchester City and Newcastle at home.
The ***** who was there before him, managed to lose to Hampton.Everybody's favourite manager, Gary Johnson, clinched the National League South Title with Torquay at the weekend, with three games remaining, having only joined them from Cheltenham in September :
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47936191
Kevin Bond appointed Southend manager. Yes, really.
I honestly thought that was a late April Fool and judging by how he has done, it should have been.
I’ll bet “Teflon ‘Arry” was on an earner ?£££££He even had Harry in attendance at the first game in charge.
Woking really fell away in the last month or so didn't they.The ***** who was there before him, managed to lose to Hampton.
I'd go as far as to say they need to bring someone in for these five matches, an aggregate score of 0-7 at home against Muff & Cardiff in their last 2 games is indicative of a team going down. Don't think Mr Bloom will be particularly happy given how quickly they've fallen.Brighton are in massive trouble.
They still have to play Tottenham, Arsenal and Wolves away, and Manchester City and Newcastle at home.
Harry was at last weekend's match, cheering on his old mate.I honestly thought that was a late April Fool and judging by how he has done, it should have been.
Harry was at last weekend's match, cheering on his old mate.
Loved to have been a fly on the wall when the ad agency came up with that pitch to the client. All on the back of his jungle exploits. Good luck to him and Sandra and their retirement in Sandbanks.Thought he was too busy promoting his online jam roly-poly business. All made by him, y'know. I know, because I've seen the TV advert.
Still got the play offs, and if they fail them a Local Derby with Aldershot next season.Woking really fell away in the last month or so didn't they.