Steve G
Member
Mark Devlin
Hugely impressive interview, reinforces the feeling that the club is in very capable hands and going places! 
The problem is with the majority of journalists and commentators who think the 'Chairman' is the club owner and therefore more important to speak with than a mere 'Chief Executive'.Well I think he comes across really well. Very impressed with him and what he said. Should always roll him out to the media rather than Cliff!
Not sure what your problem is with him Banana? You seem to give him plenty of grief on Twitter...
I like the guy he promotes us well, talks sense, and seems a very honest straight guy with good intentions.
I don't have a problem with Mark. Not in the slightest. Why do you think I do? I was highlighting what new things we learnt from the interview. I'm sure if you read my previous posts on Mark's SSN interview you'll find I was highly complimentary towards him.Not sure what your problem is with him Banana? You seem to give him plenty of grief on Twitter...
I like the guy he promotes us well, talks sense, and seems a very honest straight guy with good intentions.
Not sure what your problem is with him Banana? You seem to give him plenty of grief on Twitter...
I like the guy he promotes us well, talks sense, and seems a very honest straight guy with good intentions.
I don't have a problem with Mark. Not in the slightest. Why do you think I do? I was highlighting what new things we learnt from the interview. I'm sure if you read my previous posts on Mark's SSN interview you'll find I was highly complimentary towards him.
Re our twitter exchange. Well it was on my favourite subject so.... But that doesn't mean that I don't respect Mark but neither does it mean he gets a free ride
Not sure what your problem is with him Banana? You seem to give him plenty of grief on Twitter...
I like the guy he promotes us well, talks sense, and seems a very honest straight guy with good intentions.
Fair enough, haven't read your previous posts in all honesty, but noticed you had been giving him a hard time on Twitter. Agree he shouldn't get free ride, but I genuinely think he is doing a decent job currently.
He could do with getting his barnet cut more often though lol
If that is all we've got to worry about, we've got nothing to worry about.
I read it and realised I was being far too sycophantic and his hair looks like a fire hazard
I don't have a problem with Mark. Not in the slightest. Why do you think I do? I was highlighting what new things we learnt from the interview. I'm sure if you read my previous posts on Mark's SSN interview you'll find I was highly complimentary towards him.
Re our twitter exchange. Well it was on my favourite subject so.... But that doesn't mean that I don't respect Mark but neither does it mean he gets a free ride
hes still a ra raHe's a one off but calls it as he sees it, is honest and far too clever. He's as big a fan as anyone that posts on here and one of a handful on here that knows a lot about a lot so he'll have his reasons right or wrong. He could do with getting his barnet cut more often though lol
Nana?
He could do with getting his barnet cut more often though lol
i think there's more than luck involved!Thanks for that, well worth watching, how lucky we are to have a Chief Executive like Mark...
i think there's more than luck involved!
Really good current interview with Mark Devlin on Bees Player in two segments and total length around twenty minutes.
He speaks really well and for my monies should be the first choice to represent the Club on any and all requested tv and radio interviews as Mark can really hack it.
I still think he dyes his hair though as nobody aged 67 has hair that black
![]()
Are you serious he is 67? He cant be, in my opinion he looks a shade over 45.
Start dying your hair then!Are you serious he is 67? He cant be, in my opinion he looks a shade over 45.
Are you serious he is 67? He cant be, in my opinion he looks a shade over 45.
His son Rodney Stanley Loftus Devlin is 45.
Even his Great Grandson Zamora Barton Devlin is 2
still a rta ra
Are you serious he is 67? He cant be, in my opinion he looks a shade over 45.
He was at school with me, in the year below me, which makes him 52 (or possibly 51 plus 10 or 11 months I suppose.)
Also, to answer a previous question, he was a good footballer at school, one of the best in the year and a midfielder in the Toumani mould if memory serves me right.
I'm struggling to imagine a fat, bow legged weeble playing anything like Toumani if honest!
He was at school with me, in the year below me, which makes him 52 (or possibly 51 plus 10 or 11 months I suppose.)
Also, to answer a previous question, he was a good footballer at school, one of the best in the year and a midfielder in the Toumani mould if memory serves me right.
So he didnt score many ?
So he didnt score many ?
I'm struggling to imagine a fat, bow legged weeble playing anything like Toumani if honest!

Which would still make it a 50 % increase for my son's one!!
Kettering Bee once had a pee next to MD and can confirm he is greyer downstairs, he mentioned it reminded him of Stewart Grainger in his pomp, I wasn't that interested at the time but thought it may be of some use on this thread.