Matthew Benham

Matthew Benham

He does this...he will be back ?
 

Matthew Benham

Sad that we seem to have attracted a contingent of cockwombles. I just hope they haven't spoiled it for MB to the extent that he wants to jack it all in..
 

Matthew Benham

Sad that we seem to have attracted a contingent of cockwombles. I just hope they haven't spoiled it for MB to the extent that he wants to jack it all in..
I think it would take a lot more than a few spotty sh*theads to make our wonderful owner even think about jacking it all in.
 

Matthew Benham

Preparing for the last week of the transfer window?
 

Matthew Benham

He does this...he will be back ?

I hope so. I only have 5 facebook friends now. And one of those is Buzz Bee.
 

Matthew Benham

I think it would take a lot more than a few spotty sh*theads to make our wonderful owner even think about jacking it all in.

Indeed. I'd have done the same in his situation as things will only get more unbearable as the end of the transfer window looms.
 

Matthew Benham

We do have some morons following us, I'm not too worried about MB taking a twitter break but some of the tweets he and some of our own players receive really make you wonder which team these "fans" support.
 

Matthew Benham

Exactly. Why are they posting this whilst match is on

They have not got any idea what this guys has done in the last few years for this club. As a fan of nearly 60 years I just like to say thank you Matthew Benham and don't let these pillocks put you of what your plans are for our club
 

Matthew Benham

I seriously hope some of the young mouthy ***** on Twitter fcking do one soon.

Plus some of the negative fckwits on here. MB has transformed this club from a little plucky amateur set up to serious contenders, and should not have to be subject to any criticism let alone abuse.
 

Matthew Benham

We are so fortunate that Sir Matthew of Benham came along. I had some horrible thought that we'd struggle along between Leagues 1 and 2 for all time. Then with Sir M, things changed. Suddenly we have other problems but they're so much better. We have Leeds at home on Tuesday. A few years ago it was Morecambe.
 

Matthew Benham

This isn't just about a bunch of mouthy kids
 

Matthew Benham

It's everything really Billy. The complete lack of reality about who we are, where we are, what we've achieved and what we're committing to try and do. No one is beyond criticism but it seems that every thing is nit picked with very little balance.
 

Matthew Benham

It's everything really Billy. The complete lack of reality about who we are, where we are, what we've achieved and what we're committing to try and do. No one is beyond criticism but it seems that every thing is nit picked with very little balance.

True. Some short memories/small brains out there...
 

Matthew Benham

It's everything really Billy. The complete lack of reality about who we are, where we are, what we've achieved and what we're committing to try and do. No one is beyond criticism but it seems that every thing is nit picked with very little balance.

Totally agree. Some long established fans too who seem to have an agenda and prefer to question all things MB to justify their odd view of all things BFC.
 

Matthew Benham

Can we lose some of our dickhead supporters please? Thank you.

What do people want?

Don't take the sh*t from dicks Matt Benham......
 

Matthew Benham

The hysteria and paranoia about this on here is almost as bad as the morons who have been tweeting nonsense to MB.

The best way we can help MB to continue to do the wonderful job he is doing? Leave him alone and stop analysing every move he makes and every breath he breathes. Leave the guy in peace! lol

In other news, we one 3-1 today! :bound:
 

Matthew Benham

There are some "independent" people out there with very short memories
 

Matthew Benham

The hysteria and paranoia about this on here is almost as bad as the morons who have been tweeting nonsense to MB.

The best way we can help MB to continue to do the wonderful job he is doing? Leave him alone and stop analysing every move he makes and every breath he breathes. Leave the guy in peace! lol

In other news, we one 3-1 today! :bound:

No paranoia from me. MB deserves better and we have a lot of **** supporters sadly who act like spoilt kids and are incapable of looking at the bigger picture.
 

Matthew Benham

Thorn in the side ..

They are the leaders of the Twitter bellends.
 

Matthew Benham

Didn't Phil Holder have a gutful of our fans during our promotion season? Something like "do it for ourselves, not those tossers"

Might have imagined that though.
 

Matthew Benham

The hysteria and paranoia about this on here is almost as bad as the morons who have been tweeting nonsense to MB.

The best way we can help MB to continue to do the wonderful job he is doing? Leave him alone and stop analysing every move he makes and every breath he breathes. Leave the guy in peace! lol

In other news, we one 3-1 today! :bound:

Well said Sir....A very sensible post. I'm sure MB has a big smile on his face tonight as will every Bees fan.
 

Matthew Benham

I love you Matthew Benham. Thank you for all you have done and all you do in the future. Ignore the ***** and naysayers. All sensible right minded people are behind you.
 

Matthew Benham

I love you Matthew Benham. Thank you for all you have done and all you do in the future. Ignore the ***** and naysayers. All sensible right minded people are behind you.

Indeed. Well said.
 

Matthew Benham

I hope so. I only have 5 facebook friends now. And one of those is Buzz Bee.

You're lucky - he knocked back my request.
 

Matthew Benham

Didn't Phil Holder have a gutful of our fans during our promotion season? Something like "do it for ourselves, not those tossers"

Might have imagined that though.

"Where are my doubters now??!!".........
 

Matthew Benham

Do you know something Les, as I'm feeling distinctly uncomfortable with these developments.
 

Matthew Benham

Thorn in the side ..

They are the leaders of the Twitter bellends.

absolute crap and you know it.......both those chaps are full on brentford and just cos they might question some of the decisions being made at gp, usually by people hes employed, doesnt mean theres some sort of agenda,,,,,,,youre talking out of your arse and if you want to put up some sort of evidence than do it before spouting bollox on here ;0 the ill informed cretins and the sycophants are as bad as each other imho,,,,,mb knows the score and probably ignores both camps with the disdain they deserve ;0
 

Matthew Benham

Didn't Phil Holder have a gutful of our fans during our promotion season? Something like "do it for ourselves, not those tossers"

Might have imagined that though.

that may have been andy scott, closing ranks...
 

Matthew Benham

How sure?

What an odd response. I would assume that MB would be happy with a 3-1 victory unless you wish to tell me otherwise of course in which case I would defer to your undoubted knowledge on such matters Les. If you're referring to other Bees fans not being happy with a 3-1 victory well then so be it I've had about enough of all the divisive rubbish posted on the GPG & FB I can only speak for myself & it was a great win in my book.
 

Matthew Benham

absolute crap and you know it.......both those chaps are full on brentford and just cos they might question some of the decisions being made at gp, usually by people hes employed, doesnt mean theres some sort of agenda,,,,,,,youre talking out of your arse and if you want to put up some sort of evidence than do it before spouting bollox on here ;0 the ill informed cretins and the sycophants are as bad as each other imho,,,,,mb knows the score and probably ignores both camps with the disdain they deserve ;0

With all due respects ...that is absolute bollox
 

Matthew Benham

Didn't Phil Holder have a gutful of our fans during our promotion season? Something like "do it for ourselves, not those tossers"

Might have imagined that though.

he was an idiot.......said at hounslow civic centre "where are my doubters" when we all know the doubters made him change a few things in the last couple of months that meant we got promotion in the end,,,,,,he fecked it all up nicely the next season anyway.......deluded fool he was,,,,,,its funny how nobody ever mentions him in anything lol
 

Matthew Benham

We are so fortunate that Sir Matthew of Benham came along. I had some horrible thought that we'd struggle along between Leagues 1 and 2 for all time. Then with Sir M, things changed. Suddenly we have other problems but they're so much better. We have Leeds at home on Tuesday. A few years ago it was Morecambe.

Totally agree and shows how all the social sites bring out the worst in some, don't blame Mr B at all.
 
Last edited:

Matthew Benham

he was an idiot.......said at hounslow civic centre "where are my doubters" when we all know the doubters made him change a few things in the last couple of months that meant we got promotion in the end,,,,,,he fecked it all up nicely the next season anyway.......deluded fool he was,,,,,,its funny how nobody ever mentions him in anything lol

Remember right at the end of his so each at the Civic Centre when he made a snide dug about Stoke. Look what happened the following year, they passed us on our way down.
 

Matthew Benham

What an odd response. I would assume that MB would be happy with a 3-1 victory unless you wish to tell me otherwise of course in which case I would defer to your undoubted knowledge on such matters Les. If you're referring to other Bees fans not being happy with a 3-1 victory well then so be it I've had about enough of all the divisive rubbish posted on the GPG & FB I can only speak for myself & it was a great win in my book.

Yes, I'm sure he's happy with a 3-1 win. That wasn't the question was it?
 

Matthew Benham

Matthew Benham

Do you know something Les, as I'm feeling distinctly uncomfortable with these developments.

No I don't. Sorry, don't mean to be alarmist so just take my posts as melodramatic b***ocks. I hope. Just frustration that some seem to choose not to enjoy where we are.
 

Matthew Benham

May be nothing to do with this thread, but has anyone got any idea why Beesotted were tweeting 'we want our Brentford back' during the game today?
 

Matthew Benham

With all due respects ...that is absolute bollox

you know it aint....dont bring your personal feelings into this colonel.....its clouding your judgement badly,,,,,,,,,with all due respects ;)

ive known them both for many years and we all want the same thing......because they question some of the decisions being made higher up doesnt mean theyve got bad intentions !!!! jesus, some of the people on here who never question anything that happens worrys me even more.......sometimes they go a bit further than they should with the mag but its probably just to sell copies......mb knows whats what and would hardly be worried with a bit of questioning on somethings
 
Back
Top Bottom