Rico on the left as he was 2 years ago.Kayode at rb, with Rico on the left looks like a really powerful combination
Assuming that, it would be a step change in our defending… and attacking!Rico on the left as he was 2 years ago.
Agree, not every game of course. But gives us further options.Assuming that, it would be a step change in our defending… and attacking!
Roadrunner at left back, Wiley Kayode at right back. Stick a large weight and a falling piano at centre back and I think we goodKayode at rb, with Rico on the left looks like a really powerful combination
Looks like they will play together tonight in U21'sKayode at rb, with Rico on the left looks like a really powerful combination
He wasn't the joking type. A former editor of the Observer, if I recall correctly, he was your standard bar-room bore with a licence to air his prejudices in print.Do you know whether the newspaper columnist meant his assertion as a joke?
chaotic opening but grew into it, fitting into our system well.Any good today? Stuck at the hospital visiting Mrs M so didn't get to see any of the game.
Any good today? Stuck at the hospital visiting Mrs M so didn't get to see any of the game.
5 goals from throw in without KayodeBlimey the lad has a good arm. That throw in the first half. Like a missile
Very shaky first 20 mins. Looked more comfortable after that.Any good today? Stuck at the hospital visiting Mrs M so didn't get to see any of the game.
I noticed that last game. Thought he was doing what Roerslev used to for Bryan.He makes Bryan a better player. Was never his biggest fan but one thing Roerslev always did really well was overlapping runs to support and take men away from Bryan. Ajer doesn’t really do that, Kayode does it brilliantly.
What, because he’s black? FFS. ?The way he runs reminds me of gus hurdle
What on earth?…..just saying that he reminds me of the way he used to run sweet jesusWhat, because he’s black? FFS. ?
Could see he was nervous in first half and hence the nervous energy at times but only to be expected of a 20 year old starting his first premier league gameLooked raw but ultimately did his job. Couple of dodgy moments but you can see with a bit of coaching he'll be electric
Need to compose himself hope Thomas can install calmness in his play
It’s probably one of the laziest and inaccurate comparisons I’ve ever seen on here.What on earth?…..just saying that he reminds me of the way he used to run sweet jesus
We’re were signing him permanently from the day he joined us. It’s signed and sealed.Surely means we will be signing him if he is starting games? Gave Benham a big high 5 at the end too
Against Forest who depend heavily on starting strongly and then sit back i would prefer AjerIt’s like letting a puppy off the lead. You don’t know what will happen next but suspect you will love it.
Something to learn from the booking.
I agree with others. Helped Bryan to MOM performance.
Looking forward to him starting next game
Apropos above, I was told quite recently from another member of that squad that defenders were under orders from Webb not to go beyond the halfway point. Their job was simply to either kick it into row z or get it up to Forster and Taylor as quickly as possible.It’s probably one of the laziest and inaccurate comparisons I’ve ever seen on here.
Right back
Black
He must be like Kayode!
Gus had legs like spindles would have got a nose bleed past the half way line. He was never a marauder. The only thing they share in common is a decent throw-in.
Me too, but he did well to keep himself in check and didn't do anything silly after that. Harsh booking in my opinion.I was on edge after his early booking ?
Lewis Skelly is just 18... Arteta plays him.It’s like letting a puppy off the lead. You don’t know what will happen next but suspect you will love it.
Something to learn from the booking.
I agree with others. Helped Bryan to MOM performance.
Looking forward to him starting next game
Yet he didn't come anywhere close to getting a second.I was on edge after his early booking ?
That’s out of order, I see the comparison, why would you make an assumption like like that.What, because he’s black? FFS. ?
Then you are just as one-eyed as him.That’s out of order, I see the comparison, why would you make an assumption like like that.