Michael Kayode (4 Viewers)

Michael Kayode

Michael Kayode

Erm...that didn't work out too well.
I think the point is that there were 600 of them and MK is a one-man equivalent! And we're going to Ipswich; hardly the valley of death ?
(well lets' hope not!)
 

Michael Kayode

That was so funny, and then the ball went out on the right so he ran over and took the long throw

I find him exhausting and exhilarating to watch in equal measure

That's what you did wrong at school all those years ago ?
 

Michael Kayode

It will be quite a slug fest next week to see MK up against Adama Traore next Sunday . Will be a real test of his speed and upper body strength!
 

Michael Kayode

Traore usually plays on the right side doesn't he? I'd be more worried about Robinson than Traore, much more dangerous player. A good test for Kayode.
Robinson is their best player, so it’ll be interesting to see how Bryan and Michael deal with him. I’m hoping to see a hissy fit, Antonee!
 

Michael Kayode

Robinson didnt play yesterday - not sure what his injury is
Apparently suffering from tendinitis, that was his reason for withdrawing from the US Concacaf Nations League squad recently but maybe it’s just being managed and he may play against us.
 

Michael Kayode

Sign him on a 5 year contract BFC and get a fkin move on ??? what a player ??
Just reading an extract from Fiorentina News that says MK entourage are very happy for their player and that Brentford is the right club for him. They hope that BFC exercise the option as they feel that E16 million is a bargain. They also consider that Thomas is the right manager for him. So all looks good and as you say let’s wish for a 5 even 6 year contract.
I do not know how to down load the article but it is on News Now.
 

Michael Kayode

Just reading an extract from Fiorentina News that says MK entourage are very happy for their player and that Brentford is the right club for him. They hope that BFC exercise the option as they feel that E16 million is a bargain. They also consider that Thomas is the right manager for him. So all looks good and as you say let’s wish for a 5 even 6 year contract.
I do not know how to down load the article but it is on News Now.
Yep all good, never in doubt. In PG we trust.
 

Michael Kayode

Just reading an extract from Fiorentina News that says MK entourage are very happy for their player and that Brentford is the right club for him. They hope that BFC exercise the option as they feel that E16 million is a bargain. They also consider that Thomas is the right manager for him. So all looks good and as you say let’s wish for a 5 even 6 year contract.
I do not know how to down load the article but it is on News Now.
Seems to be this article: “Hats off to Frank” - Entourage pleased by player's progress at Brentford, belief Bees ‘perfect’ for him - Sport Witness
 

Michael Kayode

Michael Kayode


There’s also mention of 20M€...
Who knows! The article I read was in English and definitely quoted E16 mill. Whatever, the GPG source implies we have made the decision to pay the required fee. Let’s hope he is right, he usually is.?
 

Michael Kayode

Who knows! The article I read was in English and definitely quoted E16 mill. Whatever, the GPG source implies we have made the decision to pay the required fee. Let’s hope he is right, he usually is.?
Think we are looking to be an even more dynamic athletic team next season
 

Michael Kayode

Who knows! The article I read was in English and definitely quoted E16 mill. Whatever, the GPG source implies we have made the decision to pay the required fee. Let’s hope he is right, he usually is.?
We have already agreed the fee whatever that was. Not worried one bit as It's a win win for us because he is already worth more than 20M imo.
 
Last edited:

Michael Kayode

We have already agreed the fee whatever that was. Not worried one bit as It's a win win for us because he is already worth more than 20M imo.
Well, we know what the required fee is, the purpose of the loan was to see if MK is worth it. The GPG informant has already hinted that we have made our mind up, and MK will sign. Judging by the very supportive article that fact has as yet not reached his entourage. In the end it looks as if all involved including supporters will be very happy come 30th June.
 

Michael Kayode

Well, we know what the required fee is, the purpose of the loan was to see if MK is worth it. The GPG informant has already hinted that we have made our mind up, and MK will sign. Judging by the very supportive article that fact has as yet not reached his entourage. In the end it looks as if all involved including supporters will be very happy come 30th June.
I think we will all be exctatic. i sincerely hope his agent doesn’t take any calls from Spurs.
 

Michael Kayode

I think we will all be exctatic. i sincerely hope his agent doesn’t take any calls from Spurs.
That will not happen he is our player when we pay the fee required. Apparently we will. If you are looking for some pessimism should he sustain a serious injury then maybe . ?
 

Michael Kayode


View: https://youtu.be/DG_GK2UPk1Y?si=pzUfevfOIJKKoN0V


This cropped up in my YT feed. Pretty spot on analysis imo.

This is my worry. He’s getting positive reactions all over the place that it’s bound to have been noticed by other clubs who can offer far more financially than us. I know certain ITK fans say it’s a done deal…..but until he signs on the doted line anything can happen as we’ve seen in the past. It’s rare that I take to a player in a short time, but this guy just suits us perfectly and I’d hate to see him turning out for an opposition club next season.
 

Michael Kayode

This is my worry. He’s getting positive reactions all over the place that it’s bound to have been noticed by other clubs who can offer far more financially than us. I know certain ITK fans say it’s a done deal…..but until he signs on the doted line anything can happen as we’ve seen in the past. It’s rare that I take to a player in a short time, but this guy just suits us perfectly and I’d hate to see him turning out for an opposition club next season.
Yep agree
He hasn’t gone unnoticed
Tbh even Steven wonder would have noticed him
 

Michael Kayode

Michael Kayode

Just feel the need to state again that I really love watching this kid play. I wouldn't be surprised for him to get acclaim next season in a similar way to Huijsen this season.
… and then a 50M€ move to Real Madrid?
 
Back
Top Bottom