think he means Hunt was lucky to get into a prem team

In yesterdays Sun (must be true), "Celtic can forget landing Hull defender Michael Turner for £1m the
Tigers want £2m"![]()
I always thought he was better than Sodje
Agreed, and unfortunately the premiership requires athletes nowadays which is why I doubt Michael will ever hold down a regular place in a premiership side.He was the only thing he lacks from being a top top player is pace.
Agreed, and unfortunately the premiership requires athletes nowadays which is why I doubt Michael will ever hold down a regular place in a premiership side.
Now a pre requisite for young defenders to be extremely quick and strong before they are looked at for their ability to defend.
While it probably is a better standard than in days gone by, I would still love to see the type of players like Bobby Moore, who wasn't big and strong, certainly wasn't quick, but had a brain and genius like ability to read the game and remove the ball off forwards feet.
We'll see and I'd argue that Ivar was certainly quicker and physically a bigger build although no proofTurner is a similar pace to Ingimarsson, and a similar type of player.
Ingimarsson has become a Premiership regular and I don't doubt Turner will too if Hull go up.
Turner is a similar pace to Ingimarsson
Turner is a similar pace to Ingimarsson, and a similar type of player.
Ingimarsson has become a Premiership regular and I don't doubt Turner will too if Hull go up.
I always thought Ivar was quiet quick personally but maybe my minds playing tricks on me.
If not a greyhound, I think Ivar was quicker than MT, and his reading of the game helped him out even when facing the quickest of forwards.
Best wishes to Turner and the rest of the Hull team, but if they go up, they'll be challenging any records Derby set this season (as would Bristol City and probably Stoke and Watford)
I'll never forget Col Utd away when he cleared 3 efforts of the line![]()
http://sporthull.co.uk/football/hull_city/tigers_news/displayarticle.php?ID=6136
Few comments from a couple of Hull City fans...
"Brilliant news. Best centre-back in this division and every bit as vital to the team as Fraizer Campbell, if not more."
"Great news. He is so often the solid platform for the rest of the team"
"Turner will be a Premier League player, whether with us or with someone else. May not be next season, but it will happen."
Proud to see one of my favourite bees of recent times seemingly doing very well for himself. "OOOOH Michael Turner"
I'll never forget Col Utd away when he cleared 3 efforts of the line![]()

agreed a 3 year deal making him one of the highest paid players at Hull![]()
Celtic planning summer swoop![]()
Dust off that that contract to see whether they class as Premiership then. I bet I know the answer.![]()
Any benefit to BFC from a sell-on windfall is not limited to transfers to Premiership clubs.
Any benefit to BFC from a sell-on windfall is not limited to transfers to Premiership clubs.
Excellent news - let's all hope that Hull don't go up then. What's the sell-on percentage that we would get?
If Turner does go up with Hull - very possible now after beating Watford, is their any finantial benefit to us?
Turner to Celtic for £5 million !!! minimum!!
how much would BFC's 'cut' be?......................probably £5k !!!
Well done Mr T, a great player for the Bees (esp Colchester away) and proved some Bees supporters wrong, especially at the first match v Chesterfield when some were saying how slow and how poor his reading of the game was..............clueless, absolutely clueless!!
If he goes for 35 million then you will see a very happy markbfc for the summer.
If he goes for 35 million then you will see a very happy markbfc for the summer.
Well done michael you deserve it,Great to see ex bee in the premiership.
Well done michael you deserve it,Great to see ex bee in the premiership.
