Michael Turner

Michael Turner

What's also clear is that Phil Brown can't stop ****ing talking about this and wants to keep it in the news :sorted:
 

Michael Turner

:imwith: They are desperate to sell him imo.

"There has been interest for Michael Turner while we've been away, but still no firm bids.

"It's one of the clubs that previously showed an interest, but it's well documented that a number of big clubs have got problems with centre-halves."

He's hoping for £8m at least.
 

Michael Turner

I am not overly religious, but it is fair to say that I am not going to stop nagging God until Hull have received over £10m for Turner.
 

Michael Turner

Couldn't we sign him ourselves for £ 37 million and .... ah sh*t ............ it doesn't work .......
 

Michael Turner

bump. just thought i'd try to get him back in the spotlight by bumping this thread up. all publicity should add to his price. come on michael, hull is a dump!

:nono:
 

Michael Turner

Seems that Everton & Spurs are looking elsewhere. Which only leaves Fulscum ;)
 

Michael Turner

Can we repeat this formula every (say) 20 posts for GPGers too ****ing lazy to read the thread or use the search facility?

There's a search facility??? :fishing:
 

Michael Turner

has Rafa ever signed an Englishman?? :nono:
 

Michael Turner

On a Hull fans site, I read this and thought... what have we done to Hull fans to upset them??

If he does have to go I'd defo want players in return to minimise the sell on money!
 

Michael Turner

On a Hull fans site, I read this and thought... what have we done to Hull fans to upset them??

I don't think that would work.

I thought each player was given a value in a swap deal or joint transfer and sell ons were worked from there.

If Hull judged Turner at £30m and swapped him for another £30m player they'd still have to give us and Charlton money and have none in the bank.
 

Michael Turner

I don't think that would work.

I thought each player was given a value in a swap deal or joint transfer and sell ons were worked from there.

If Hull judged Turner at £30m and swapped him for another £30m player they'd still have to give us and Charlton money and have none in the bank.

Thats how I would understand it too.

Hope it is right and those feckers dont do us out of any money!!! :nono:
 

Michael Turner

Thats how I would understand it too.

Hope it is right and those feckers dont do us out of any money!!! :nono:

I don't think its ever that straight forward as Abee said the starting point is a telephone call to all interested parties to work on a deal normally negotiated in a northern direction.
 

Michael Turner

I don't think its ever that straight forward as Abee said the starting point is a telephone call to all interested parties to work on a deal normally negotiated in a northern direction.

:mad1::banghead::banghead::mad1::banghead:

I'll give you just one more chance to get my user name right bil ben.......come to think of it though One should be flattered that everyone thinks that it should be capitalised.
 

Michael Turner

One should be flattered that everyone thinks that it should be capitalised.

It usually get posted to a different budget if you do that doesn't it?
 

Michael Turner

Lescott to Man City rumours gathering pace, might kick start this process, providing Everton are still interested in Turner, if they ever were........

Wenger doesnt seem interested in signing anyone (Hagelaand or Turner)
Fulham won't sign unless they get big money for Hagelaand

Redknapp is always interested in a new signing, and Brown seems like the type to sweeten the deal for Harry (allegedly)

Are any other clubs interested ?

Conclusion
I think Turner-Spurs is the new hope
 

Michael Turner

Lescott to Man City rumours gathering pace, might kick start this process, providing Everton are still interested in Turner, if they ever were........

Wenger doesnt seem interested in signing anyone (Hagelaand or Turner)
Fulham won't sign unless they get big money for Hagelaand

Redknapp is always interested in a new signing, and Brown seems like the type to sweeten the deal for Harry (allegedly)

Are any other clubs interested ?

Conclusion
I think Turner-Spurs is the new hope

Looks like Spurs could be signing Bassong from Newcastle.
 

Michael Turner

I like the fact that it's gone quiet. That might suggest that an interested club has told Brown to keep his mouth shut while they negotiate.
 

Michael Turner

I like the fact that it's gone quiet. That might suggest that an interested club has told Brown to keep his mouth shut while they negotiate.

Yes maybe they've agree terms and now have entered an "exclusive period" whilst the buying club discuss personal terms.

We need to keep an eye on the messagenboards....and facebook!
 

Michael Turner

Yes maybe they've agree terms and now have entered an "exclusive period" whilst the buying club discuss personal terms.

We need to keep an eye on the messagenboards....and facebook!

and twitter
 

Michael Turner

more likely he has been bypassed by the anti-signing english brigade of managers in the premiershite
 

Michael Turner

Yes maybe they've agree terms and now have entered an "exclusive period" whilst the buying club discuss personal terms.

without rereading all the posts, do you know what % is our sell-on clause - and over and above what figure ? did we get about £60k originally ?

thanks !
 

Michael Turner

without rereading all the posts, do you know what % is our sell-on clause - and over and above what figure ? did we get about £60k originally ?

thanks !

Are you being serious? This has been repeated so many times, I can recite it in my sleep now. I suggest you do re-read all the posts - or use the search facility.
 

Michael Turner

Are you being serious? This has been repeated so many times, I can recite it in my sleep now. I suggest you do re-read all the posts - or use the search facility.

Without re-reading any posts at all, can someone please post another post that I can't be bothered to read telling me what's this about?
 

Michael Turner

Without re-reading any posts at all, can someone please post another post that I can't be bothered to read telling me what's this about?


Perhaps we should just refer such questions as "The Blunstone query"?
 

Michael Turner

without rereading all the posts, do you know what % is our sell-on clause - and over and above what figure ? did we get about £60k originally ?

thanks !

lolrofl:bound::eek:
Top post I was wondering this too!!! :sorted:
 

Michael Turner

Are you being serious? This has been repeated so many times, I can recite it in my sleep now. I suggest you do re-read all the posts - or use the search facility.

I can't believe you bothered replying!!! :wave:
 

Michael Turner

Can someone tell me where I can find out the % and how much we sold him for?? How much we stand to get??

:fishing: ;)
 

Michael Turner

more likely he has been bypassed by the anti-signing english brigade of managers in the premiershite

Two of the biggest signings in Glen Johnson to Liverpool & the likely one of Lescott to Man City, play for which country? ;)
Add Barry & Downing as other large summer sales and I would say a large share of fees have been on English players.
 

Michael Turner

From the BBC


"Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says the club are in talks with Newcastle about signing centre-back Sebastien Bassong. Redknapp is keen to bring in a defender as Michael Dawson is sidelined for the start of the season, while Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate are doubtful. "

:sorted:
 

Michael Turner

Yes maybe they've agree terms and now have entered an "exclusive period" whilst the buying club discuss personal terms.

We need to keep an eye on the messagenboards....and facebook!

Aston Villa tactics:fishing:
 

Michael Turner

From the BBC


"Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says the club are in talks with Newcastle about signing centre-back Sebastien Bassong. Redknapp is keen to bring in a defender as Michael Dawson is sidelined for the start of the season, while Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate are doubtful. "

:sorted:

Doesn't that just confirm the fact that they're interested in Bassong as opposed to Turner?
 

Michael Turner

From the BBC


"Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp says the club are in talks with Newcastle about signing centre-back Sebastien Bassong. Redknapp is keen to bring in a defender as Michael Dawson is sidelined for the start of the season, while Ledley King and Jonathan Woodgate are doubtful. "

:sorted:

'Arry needs to tear up Woodgate's sick note and send him to the glue factory, I mean out to pasture.
 

Michael Turner

I would still think that Villa must be interested, they require CB's. Although O'Neill abit like old Cloughie does sometimes prefer to get the old head on the way down and turn them into hero's for a couple more years, so wouldn't surprise me if someone like Sol Campbell turned up at Villa.

Everton may still be in the fray, although signing Senderos might be their cover for Lescott going. Sunderland have been linked with CB's but not Turner yet, so another possibility still. Can't see the fee getting anywhere near the price Hull want though. :sad:
 
Back
Top Bottom