Warwickshire 302-7 at close of play. I thought we would have done a little better than that. Next two days I will be watching the game live.
.............enjoyable???...........
Heading for parity on first innings.
Middx 325-9 trail by 9.
.............two for Tom..........24-2...........
............now 85-4,another couple of wickets would make it interesting..................
............218-7,Trott still hanging in..............
233 to win with a day and a bit remaining...
I know, we'll score the runs tomorrow.
3 overs down, 0-0.
Anyone know what the f*** Middlesex are up to?
Score some runs!
Middlesex need 198 with 8 wickets left at close of play.
Think me and my sun tan lotion will be there tomorrow to see us win![]()
Middlesex need 198 with 8 wickets left at close of play.
Think me and my sun tan lotion will be there tomorrow to see us win![]()
80-4. We may need that rain...
Well, some of you above were lacking faith. Easy win. Ryan Higgins is rather a neat young batsman (only 22). Another easy win against Warwick in the nest game and we will scream up the table.
I can thoroughly recommend the £99.99 package there. Two course meal, free beer and/or wine and great seats.
I would describe it as a close call.
If we'd lost that, we'd be under real pressure.
Amersfoort is a nice weekend away peeps, Utrecht not too far either. Now that would be a decent pre season friendly.