Come on The 'Rey!!!!
Come on The 'Rey!!!!
...............157 required..............
That nickname is so sh*t lol
Brown-hatters isn't much better...
Game on, I see we're not allowed to say come on Surrey in this thread so I'll just say I hope Middlesex lose.
..........run rate creeping up............
:bound: :banana: :bound: :banana: :bound: :banana:
162-6, just above 10 per over. Should be able to defend that, shouldn't we?.........
...........wide and no balls,not good enough.............Lost it by conceding too many extras, especially in the final over.
We are not very good at this format despite signing up some top class players.
Should be doing a lot better than we are with the players we've got.
McCullum has failed in all but one innings so far. Waste of money.
We've been crap at 20/20 for at least the past two seasons previous to this one.
..............Lords tomorrow against Essex...........
...........a tad cloudy..............................Lords tomorrow against Essex...........
Plenty of time for Malan to get there from The Oval.
.............all gone,suns out.............time for another win.......................a tad cloudy................