Middlesex CCC 2018.

Middlesex CCC 2018.

................Championship..............

Back down to play proper Cricket. :) None of this Premier League rubbish. :pop: Do the cricketing commentaries include titles before the change to two divisions? Or is it like football where everything before 1992 is forgotten?! :rolleyes:

Come on the seaxes, the ‘sex, the panthers, whatever! :owusu:
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

No Morgan or Malan?

To busy with their Sky Commitments?
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Good start
:rolleyes:

30-2
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

...............45-2.............
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Don't think anyone should be expecting runs in these conditions. Cartwright has gone off like a train (20 off 24 deliveries). Who is he?
..............Aussie signing.............
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

................63-4............
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

............64-4 at lunch...........
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

.............creeping up...........121-4..........
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

If we get a bonus point, we'll go to the top of the table....
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Bad Light Stopped Play.

132-4
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Middlesex CCC 2018.

.............tea taken..........
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Goes without saying. Wonder if we'll pass Yorkshire, Surrey and Somerset on the way down when we get promoted this season???

Interesting you should choose these three counties. ;) Don't fret, HB, I confidently see you escaping the division within the next ten seasons.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Interesting you should choose these three counties. ;) Don't fret, HB, I confidently see you escaping the division within the next ten seasons.

Chosen entirely at random, of course. ;)
(I've taken lessons from the Russians.)
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Interesting you should choose these three counties. ;) Don't fret, HB, I confidently see you escaping the division within the next ten seasons.

I think they are the other three that have fans on here.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

.............tea taken..........

Nice. :cool:

A couple of cakes with a cuppa at cricket. Can't get much better. :afro:
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

No more play today.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

No more play today.

Only two teams batted in the championship today: Hampshire 290 all out and Middlesex 132-4. No play in the other four. Although I believe Worcestershire are about to start their reply.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Well that was worth coming back.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

..............Stirling gone early...........141-5.............
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Simpson soon follows.
144-6
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

I would imagine that these are dream bowling conditions for seam and swing this morning.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

I would imagine that these are dream bowling conditions for seam and swing this morning.

Normally a lovely sunny day would be ideal for batting would it not?
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Normally a lovely sunny day would be ideal for batting would it not?

I'm thinking humid, for swing, with moisture evaporating from the surface. And the surface itself is likely to accommodate lateral movement this time of year (green and a little soft).
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

................168-6.............
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

174-7
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

174-7. Well I suppose we have to give the other teams a chance.....
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Wickets a-tumbling around the country. Ten wickets for about 120 runs in all championship matches so far this morning, in my very rough calculation.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

189-8

11 for first bonus point
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

............201-8...........
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

200 up. I think this will prove to be a decent total. You'll skittle Northants cheaply I reckon.
 

Middlesex CCC 2018.

Point gained
 
Back
Top Bottom