..............214 all out and lunch..........
..............early days yet............214 doesn’t seem so bad now.
..............doing their bit...........Over to the bowlers
Div 2 clearly a joke........
..............harsh..............Div 2 clearly a joke........
200 up. I think this will prove to be a decent total. You'll skittle Northants cheaply I reckon.
......but true...................harsh..............
.............yep...........new initiative..............Am i right in thinking games in Div 2 are only played over 3 days??......
Am i right in thinking games in Div 2 are only played over 3 days??......
Dodgy wicket?
17 wickets in the day so far.
I'm thinking humid, for swing, with moisture evaporating from the surface. And the surface itself is likely to accommodate lateral movement this time of year (green and a little soft).
Probably not a dodgy wicket, more this:
as suggested earlier.
Is Angus Fraser moaning about the wicket? (Just asking like)
Taunton, I remember that.
Do the teams bat on a different wicket?
Watch out for our local lad Tom Baber. Left hand fast medium bowler. Played with my eldest son here in Parley. Natural athlete and great lad. Has been around a few county's so hopefully will finally make a breakthrough at Middx.