Opening ceremony?
I just said up the Thames, but you've gone and assumed I meant to Strand on the Green rather than Central London?![]()
It wouldn't fit under the QEII bridge in Dartford mate.
I just said up the Thames, but you've gone and assumed I meant to Strand on the Green rather than Central London?![]()
It wouldn't fit under the QEII bridge in Dartford mate.
Ok back to the helicopter idea then.
20 odd years ago they were a cheerleader/ Dance troupeWho is Babette? I've a feeling I might regret asking that.
20 odd years ago they were a cheerleader/ Dance troupe
Aged between 10 and 14 I’d guess
MB would be the most popular and would create the biggest and most enthusiastic response, just as long as he doesn't arrive by bringing one of his yachts up the Thames?
The official opening won’t be open to the likes of you and I but I suspect a royal might be wheeled out for it.
I do find it funny you should assume that, but then I realise you don't actually know me.
.............a disabled bay............Where will he park his car?
Where will he park his car?
upside down in gunnersbury park