I don't understand these complaints on here about "negativity." We played an inferior side, we bossed them and we lost 'cos we couldn't find the back of the net. And this is a pattern that has repeated since last season. We have played 6 league games, none of them against top sides, unless you believe Yeovil will maintain their current form for the rest of the season, and we have 8 points and are comfortably mid-table. It is also clear that, as with last season, we are struggling to find the back of the net. Given all that, why shouldn't Brentford supporters raise issues with our performance on here? It's called criticism and it can be constructive.
One of the happy bunch posted something about hate shown toward Uwe. Have you lot actually read the posts on this thread? People are nearly all very understanding and generous toward Uwe. We're past post #270 and I've read maybe two or three that actually call for him to go.
This is a forum, a discussion board. If you can't respond to people disagreeing with you without characterising them as if they were poison, then you should go elsewhere.
And Mr. Pipe, be careful, it may be that the usual suspects might be right. I recall a month before Andy Scott's sacking, being characterised as one of "the usual suspects" for wanting him out.
I'm not for removing Uwe, but I remain non-plussed. He may just turn out to be an ordinary manager, not bad, but not good enough either. Which is kind of what we are like right now as a football side. At least, that's what the results say.