Score Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Score Centre

And they get a second penalty in injury time.

Which hits the post.

FT 0-1
 

Score Centre

...ah well....will make it all the sweeter next week...
 

Score Centre

Unbelievable last few minutes. Just shows Cardiff up for what they are...big, strong but absolutely no skill, talent or finesse.
 

Score Centre

He told anyone connected to wolves to eff off when they tried to shake his hand at the end .. you didnt need to be a lip reading expert !!!

See immediately above your post (Colin's repeated reaction to each attempt at a handshake).
rofl
Lovely!!!!
rofl
Agree though that Wolves boss is a cock too......
 

Score Centre

That was brilliant to watch rofl even if it does give Fulham something to aim for.

I don't agree that the Wolves manager has much to apologise for, whereas Colin was a disgrace. I lost count of the amount of times he shouted at Wolves players / staff to F off. Funny tho.
 
Last edited:

Score Centre

Can you blame him to be honest?
The Wolves Manager is a prize cock.
Shake hands after the game. Don’t run onto the pitch like an anus.
Have some class.

...and the rest of the coaching staff, and all the Wolves players who tried to shake his hand?

Warnock is a ****. A character, no doubt. But mainly a ****.
 
Last edited:

Score Centre

...and the rest of the coaching staff, and all the Wolves players who tried to shake his hand?

The bloke is a ****. A character, no doubt. But also a ****.

I don’t like him, but We have seen what the Wolves bench is like on other occasions this season.

The bottom line is, I don’t like his football, but I’m pretty sure we would be in the top 6 if he was our Manager.
 

Score Centre

...and the rest of the coaching staff, and all the Wolves players who tried to shake his hand?

Warnock is a ****. A character, no doubt. But mainly a ****.

Don't forget though how he made his Huddersfield team 'appreciate' our support after the play off penalty defeat.
Colin .......... an absolute ******!!!
 

Score Centre

............I wouldn't want him anywhere near Brentford FC................

I love my club but I would walk away if Colin ever became associated.
 

Score Centre

Sorry to be old fashioned, but this lack of respect for the defeated opponent has infected every level of football.
I see it every Sunday morning in kids football.
It is possible to be a bad winner, as well as a bad loser.
 

Score Centre

I lost count of the amount of times he shouted at Wolves players / staff to F off. Funny tho.

I don't advocate violence in football, but I would have loved just one of their players to lay him out as he said that. A ban would be worth it.
 

Score Centre

Colin, [When asked about Nuno's apology] "I don't accept it at all. I think it's out of order and total disgrace. He's got to learn in British football you have class and manners.
rofl rofl rofl
 

Score Centre

Colin, [When asked about Nuno's apology] "I don't accept it at all. I think it's out of order and total disgrace. He's got to learn in British football you have class and manners.
rofl rofl rofl

"Class and manners" = tell all and sundry to f*** off?!? rofl

Never has a manager's nickname been so apt as this horrible specimen.
 

Score Centre

I only found out this week about the eye brows. Still trying to digest that tbh.
 

Score Centre

Given how the game ended I think you can forgive the Wolves manager for wanting to celebrate with his players.

It’s not as if Warnock’s never behaved like a prize ****. The fact that he’s pissed off Pulis and Warnock does not bother me in the least. Also, he’s been very complimentary about us this season from what I remember .
 

Score Centre

Given how the game ended I think you can forgive the Wolves manager for wanting to celebrate with his players.

It’s not as if Warnock’s never behaved like a prize ****. The fact that he’s pissed off Pulis and Warnock does not bother me in the least. Also, he’s been very complimentary about us this season from what I remember .

6 points does that to anybody.
 

Score Centre

Don't talk about class in victory Colin. You, along with Wenger, are the least classy loser in the UK. Show some furkin humility, you tube.
 

Score Centre

Barnsley 1 - 0 Sheff Utd.
Come on The Tykes!!!!
 

Score Centre

3-2 FT
Great result all-round!!!
Barnsley now only 2 points behind BrumScum (same games played)
Bees 4 points behind Sheff Utd with today's game in hand........
COME ON!!!!!!!!!
 

Score Centre

Norwich 3-1 Villa

Another result going in Fucham’s favour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom