How come it took Millwall all of eleven minutes to score today?
In other news, apparently City could win title today.......
2-0 up at HT
now 2-3!!!!
rofl
Their run has been incredible. Credit to them.
Colin, [When asked about Nuno's apology] "I don't accept it at all. I think it's out of order and total disgrace. He's got to learn in British football you have class and manners.
rofl rofl rofl
Not sure if this qualifies for this thread.....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-43689192
Politically incorrect? I do hope so.
In other news, apparently City could win title today.......
2-0 up at HT
now 2-3!!!!
rofl
Fake news, no way are any women from West Drayton called Tanisha!! lol
Boring, boring Brentford. Goals everywhere. Why not in Nottingham?
................harsh.............Boring, boring Brentford. Goals everywhere. Why not in Nottingham?
Villa have scored.
Great goal from Grealish, but he’s still a ****.
Barca out of CL. Who'd have thought it after the first leg?
Absolutely no need for this sort of gratuitous mischief-making.
Sorry Sir....
............as is Warnock.............Great goal from Grealish, but he’s still a ****.
lol Sorry, I'm frivolous with joy, following yet another 1-0 to the superbees.
............as is Warnock.............
Wolves 1-0 Derby
Keep em coming2-0 Wolves and a goal worth seeing