TW3Bee
Can We Play You Every Week
Score Centre
Just got in ...and first thing I see is the QPR keeper give Leicester a goal
Rangers 1 Leic 2
Don't speak too soon.
They were two down last week and won 4-2.
Just got in ...and first thing I see is the QPR keeper give Leicester a goal
Rangers 1 Leic 2
Don't speak too soon.
They were two down last week and won 4-2.
Sarfend score in the 93rd minute to beat Gillingham 1-0.
could still do with them going into Admin and selling Barnard to us on Jan 1st![]()
Just got in ...and first thing I see is the QPR keeper give Leicester a goal
Rangers 1 Leic 2
Leicester looked very good, even better as I backed them at 7/2!!
Leicester looked very good, even better as I backed them at 7/2!!
I see Akinde made a difference at Wycombe, they got tonked 6-0 at Huddersfield.
............I see Bostock made a difference at Brentford....................
I bought Total Goals in the Stoke game at 2.05... why oh why did I not get involved with the Spurs!![]()
Staines 1 Millwall 1 now......
Edinburgh City 3-0 Keith (from Southend)
Chester A-A Eastbourne (crowd trouble)
Chester A-A Eastbourne (crowd trouble)
Hartlepool 2-0 Millwall
MK Donkeys 1-2 Yeovil (Bowditch in the first minute)