Results going our way at HC. Derby losing, Boro drawing with BC & Sheffield Utd drawing with Millwall result.
True.....If results stay this way it’s almost a perfect afternoon for us. Big if though.
Cardiff lead 1-0 at Norwich and back into second.
I can't believe I'm thinking "Come on QPR "
I can't believe I'm thinking "Come on QPR "
A last-minute goal by Bristol City badly needed.
...........almost.............Pity. An away win at Fulham now needed.
2-0 Wolves
Man City win the Premier League, as Mourinho proves he is yesterday's man for once and for all.
Manchester United 0 WBA 1 FT
............1-1.............................Stoke one up...........
Great night’s football in Serie A which has to be the only major top flight division in Europe worth watching at the moment.
Napoli, at one point during the evening nine points behind Juventus, finish the night four points from first after a Marcello Trotta inspired Crotone grab a 1-1 draw at home to the champions.
Juventus - Napoli on Sunday night.
Fulham are throwing this.
At the moment Millwall are throwing it.
..........coins at the linesman..............