Scott OUT

Voice from the Braemar

Well-known member
Joined
25 Jan 2001
Messages
25,218
Reaction score
12,609
Location
finest Surrey

Scott OUT

chirst on a bike..........2 defeats on the row........no goals.........our play off chances virtually over...........get him out now..........Scott OUT:cool:

He's the WORST manager we've EVER had this year and thats official:cool:
 

Scott OUT

.........................seasons over now.......................
 

Scott OUT

:yawn: :rolleyes:
Do not feed the troll.
 

Scott OUT

lol very funny

wait if you are being serious you need to see a docter
 

Scott OUT

i laff when people sayin our seasons over!

2 months ago our season was fighting relegation
 

Scott OUT

Prediction: This thread will cover no ground not already covered elsewhere.
 

Scott OUT

............yeah, Fitzgerald out...................
 

Scott OUT

trilby hat = twit ?


:eek:


(a instead of i makes it RS)
 

Scott OUT

who ever started this thread, if they are being serious, need o be shot
 

Scott OUT

Scott's team tactics have left me totally bemused over the past 2 fixtures TBH.

I cannot understand why the guy refuses to pick Hurlock and Tony Mahoney is in rich goalscoring form so why persist with Elder and Reid? Tony Funnell isn't looking sharp so why does he keep picking him and I don't think Hamer should be in ahead of Bond.

Wasn't Scott also supposed to be responsible for insurance renewals on the mainstand?
 

Scott OUT

Scott's team tactics have left me totally bemused over the past 2 fixtures TBH.

I cannot understand why the guy refuses to pick Hurlock and Tony Mahoney is in rich goalscoring form so why persist with Elder and Reid? Tony Funnell isn't looking sharp so why does he keep picking him and I don't think Hamer should be in ahead of Bond.

Wasn't Scott also supposed to be responsible for insurance renewals on the mainstand?

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen for a long time. Brill flybee you're showing you're age :wave:
 

Scott OUT

So we have lost 2 games. AS is still our god. Roll on saturday. Come on the Bee's!
 

Scott OUT

:rolleyes:
You have to worry about people when things like this start.

We have lost two games and the knives are out. Look at the big picture, we lost two games, It means AS will NOT get a manager of the month award and therefore we will not go on a ten game losing streak. The man is a tactical genius.:sorted:
 

Scott OUT

Hands up if you haven't cottoned on to the fact that this is a bloody pisstake?:rolleyes:
 

Scott OUT

Scott's team tactics have left me totally bemused over the past 2 fixtures TBH.

I cannot understand why the guy refuses to pick Hurlock and Tony Mahoney is in rich goalscoring form so why persist with Elder and Reid? Tony Funnell isn't looking sharp so why does he keep picking him and I don't think Hamer should be in ahead of Bond.

Wasn't Scott also supposed to be responsible for insurance renewals on the mainstand?
You want to stop watching repeats of 'Life on Mars' it's upetting your time equilibrium.:)
 

Scott OUT

tough game tomorrow. 3 defeats in a row = club in crisis :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes:
You have to worry about people when things like this start.

We have lost two games and the knives are out. Look at the big picture, we lost two games, It means AS will NOT get a manager of the month award and therefore we will not go on a ten game losing streak. The man is a tactical genius.:sorted:

um, there IS no manager of the month award curse. clubs have runs of good form followed by runs of bad form. normally, the award coincides with that...

we won't go on a 10-game losing streak eh? give it another 30 hours and we'll be almost halfway there!!

Scott out, Jose in :mad1:
 

Scott OUT

:rolleyes:
You have to worry about people when things like this start.

We have lost two games and the knives are out. Look at the big picture, we lost two games, It means AS will NOT get a manager of the month award and therefore we will not go on a ten game losing streak. The man is a tactical genius.:sorted:



lol

:sorted:

lol


"Scott OUT":cool:
 

Scott OUT

tough game tomorrow. 3 defeats in a row = club in crisis :eek: :eek:

They have lost to both Wrexham and Mansfield this season so we've got a chance.
 

Scott OUT

scott out!! he is dead to me. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
 

Scott OUT

Don't read it then. What happened to your amazing "I'm in the know" news about the signing from Reading by the way.:nono:

Decided not to come and went to Yeovil already answered that.

However NB what I said was, if I remember right cause I can't be arssed to go back and review the original post, was that I don't think we will be dissapointed about AS signings. Can't see that this alludes to any knowledge of who AS was signing, just a statment of fact. Question .Have you been dissappointed, I haven't, with any. If people choose to read the statement some other way I can't help that.

I did heard however thro people I know at Reading that a player was possibly coming in on loan. But there is no way I would or did advertise that on this board and possibly alert another team and scupper any deal. Bored now so Ta Ta:wave:
 

Scott OUT

They have lost to both Wrexham and Mansfield this season so we've got a chance.

our only salvation is our ineptitude?

i think tomorrow is a Must-Win....
 

Scott OUT

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen for a long time. Brill flybee you're showing you're age :wave:

Thanks Readingbee! think I crossed a few seasons in those names but hey all added to the fun.:sorted:
 

Scott OUT

You want to stop watching repeats of 'Life on Mars' it's upetting your time equilibrium.:)

I think you're right Bee49. I can still see Archibald, Falco and Hoddle at White Hart Lane and Fulham were lower than us in the league....
 

Scott OUT

last chance saloon today........
 

Scott OUT

Come on Andy see if you can do any better this time with three home games.
 

Scott OUT

.........only 10 points off the play offs...............time to make a move.................
 

Scott OUT

Reading AS's comments on the GPG, I must say how refreshing it is to see a manager come out wih honest assessments of how his team performed. Compare that with the comments of the vast majority of premiershite managers who make excuse after excuse as to why their teams failed to even get a point yesterday.
 

Scott OUT

Reading AS's comments on the GPG, I must say how refreshing it is to see a manager come out wih honest assessments of how his team performed. Compare that with the comments of the vast majority of premiershite managers who make excuse after excuse as to why their teams failed to even get a point yesterday.

totally agree. everything he's done and said since he's taken the helm has been a breath of fresh air. its great to see him being so honest with us and in many ways its reassuring to know that he knows it wasnt good enough. every confidence that he'll turn it around:sorted:
 

Scott OUT

Reading AS's comments on the GPG, I must say how refreshing it is to see a manager come out wih honest assessments of how his team performed. Compare that with the comments of the vast majority of premiershite managers who make excuse after excuse as to why their teams failed to even get a point yesterday.

:sorted:
Most of the after game comments have been exactly what I had hope to read. Plenty of praise for the good days but a kick in the goolies after the bad ones and admitting the slightly off colour performances. I'm not so sure about naming individuals for their bad but I hope it works.
 

Scott OUT

SCOTT OUT. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. HE HAS DONE WONDERS SO FAR AND WILL CONTINUE TOO. GET BEHIND OUR MANAGER. NOT AGAINST HIM.

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW ANDY!
 

Scott OUT

SCOTT OUT. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. HE HAS DONE WONDERS SO FAR AND WILL CONTINUE TOO. GET BEHIND OUR MANAGER. NOT AGAINST HIM.

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW ANDY!


VOB is winding you up mate!!:fishing:
 
Back
Top Bottom