Tickets Southampton (A)

Southampton (A)

Had my match ticket a few weeks ago.

Booked coach ticket at the same time. However, haven't had an Email confirming departure details and that I'm booked. Am I too early to worry?
You'll receive an email on Thurs which will confirm leaving time and coach number assigned to you
 

Southampton (A)

My Son has managed to get the time off work, looking for one junior/adult if anyone has one spare?
 

Southampton (A)

My Son has managed to get the time off work, looking for one junior/adult if anyone has one spare?
On condition he doesn’t get to tired out to play on Sunday against Liverpool?
 

Southampton (A)

My Son has managed to get the time off work, looking for one junior/adult if anyone has one spare?
May be able to help. Will get back to you soon. Would PM you but mine doesn't work!
 

Southampton (A)

my contact details are 07891 698899, many thanks Brendan
 

Southampton (A)

You'll receive an email on Thurs which will confirm leaving time and coach number assigned to you

...and presumably confirming any new rules relating to coach travel!
 

Southampton (A)

Interestingly, there are tons of tickets still on general sale on the Southampton website. I am sure these are only for Southampton supporters (easy to identify as will be wearing red and white scarves) or neutrals. Probably against the rules for away supporters to purchase them, unless anyone decides to change allegiance for the day.
 

Southampton (A)

I can no longer go, and so have an adult ticket for sale, face value, will put in first class post tomorrow. Or, for anyone local, I'm based in Winchester for a pick up....
 

Southampton (A)

You'll receive an email on Thurs which will confirm leaving time and coach number assigned to you

Email just received! 3 coaches going, I'm on no2.
 

Southampton (A)

I have 1 adult and 1 junior now going spare, for face value, as I cannot attend. Can post them out today, or special delivery if postage is paid.
 

Southampton (A)

I have two adult tickets available at face value, collect from Hampton Hill
 

Southampton (A)

I would safely predict that this thread will remain active for the rearranged Tuesday night trip down there in February or March.


If PL agree that Saturday's match is cancelled after the number of cases announced this morning in Manager's conference
 

Southampton (A)

Never book through them, the offer nothing above booking through a train company.

And they charge a booking fee when the train operators don't.
I disagree, getting your money back through Trainline is well worth the £1.25 booking fee or whatever it is, they sort refunds at the drop of a hat and quickly. For eg, we didn't make Leeds due to the 10am Sunday train cancellation, filled in online form when I got home, was asked to send tickets (presumably to check they'd not been used as I'd already got them from ticket machine) and by Friday they'd been in touch to say refund granted.

Contrast that with LNER who in relation to the Newcastle game two weeks before, where we had severe problems getting home and very late, took almost a month for them to finally pay us back.

In particular, if you've booked tickets with Trainline and need to change the journey, I've never had a problem cashing in the previously bought tickets (even advance singles etc) and then buying the tickets I need instead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Southampton (A)

We can get refunds or vouchers up to 18:00, tomorrow. The Premier league will postpone the game at 18:01. ?
 

Southampton (A)

Same dilemma with the train tickets. Doesn’t mention vouchers, does mention rebooking (for £10 fee), we won’t know the rearranged date for the match, so can’t rebook with any degree of certainty. Two changes and that will be more than the original tickets. If anyone can walk me through getting vouchers via Trainline would be great, as mentioned they say we have until 6pm tomorrow, any danger a decision is made before then?
 

Southampton (A)

Same dilemma with the train tickets. Doesn’t mention vouchers, does mention rebooking (for £10 fee), we won’t know the rearranged date for the match, so can’t rebook with any degree of certainty. Two changes and that will be more than the original tickets. If anyone can walk me through getting vouchers via Trainline would be great, as mentioned they say we have until 6pm tomorrow, any danger a decision is made before then?
I was thinking the same, maybe move to cheapest possible date (hopefully a long time in the future), and move back when the fixture is known again. £10 to change a ticket is a joke.
 

Southampton (A)

I was thinking the same, maybe move to cheapest possible date (hopefully a long time in the future), and move back when the fixture is known again. £10 to change a ticket is a joke.
Point is, I wonder if it’s financially prudent to take a bath on these tickets and just buy new tickets at the time, rather than (minimum) £20 additional over/above what we’ve already paid?
 

Southampton (A)

Point is, I wonder if it’s financially prudent to take a bath on these tickets and just buy new tickets at the time, rather than (minimum) £20 additional over/above what we’ve already paid?
I only bought mine last night :rolleyes:
 

Southampton (A)

Haha, that's hubris for you, just checked my train tickets and can't get refund so only option is moving and if that costs £10, probably not worth it as they only cost me £20
 

Southampton (A)

Point is, I wonder if it’s financially prudent to take a bath on these tickets and just buy new tickets at the time, rather than (minimum) £20 additional over/above what we’ve already paid?
Spent £76 on the train tickets for Southampton.
 

Southampton (A)

Paid £73.90 for train tickets (with 30% discount for being an old person) Got refund of £63.90.
Cant say I'm looking forward to a midweek trek down for rescheduled game and from Chester, but hey ! ho ! .... hope games are not behind closed doors, come that time.
 

Southampton (A)

Can I be the first to put my name down for a ticket if anyone doesn’t fancy a midweek trip to Southampton. Couldn’t make Saturday cos of work.
 
Back
Top Bottom