Tickets Southampton (A)

Southampton (A)

well that makes very little sense cos if I can’t book a coach I want to rerun the tickets ?

where do you see this please
Did you get a coach seat?
See my post #597
 

Southampton (A)

Here is the email I received regarding coaches:


We have placed you on the waiting list.

Should any coach tickets arise for the Southampton Fixture, we will reach out to you by 5pm on Friday.

If you do not hear from us, please note that it was a case of no seats available for the coach travel.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Brentford FC
 

Southampton (A)

Here is the email I received regarding coaches:


We have placed you on the waiting list.

Should any coach tickets arise for the Southampton Fixture, we will reach out to you by 5pm on Friday.

If you do not hear from us, please note that it was a case of no seats available for the coach travel.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards,

Brentford FC
See my post #597
I called club 30 mins ago & sorted coach seats right there & then
So phone now !!!!!
 

Southampton (A)

Good car parks at both if you have not been To either before
Barnham is easier for me and for the last 2 years I did shuttle runs for Southern train drivers.
Good parking all way round there.
Chichester is not so good, but Havant is.
Play it by ear at the moment.

Only danger is the amount of train drivers self isolating at the moment.
Especially down this way.
I deal more with Thameslink than anyone else and they are suffering shortages, but not on the Littlehampton to Southampton line obviously as that is operated by Southern.
 

Southampton (A)

be nothing like that thankfully ( thought the support was brilliant given the difficulties getting there )

difficult!? was one of the easiest away days ever. wifecabs took me and the boy to the coaches in the car. Derek drove us to the Brighton carpark 20 metres from the away end. Linda drove us back as Derek had been on the cherry brandy and wifecabs was there to meet us with an #can too. All that travel for £10 for adults and £5 for kids.

i wish all games were that easy.
 

Southampton (A)

difficult!? was one of the easiest away days ever. wifecabs took me and the boy to the coaches in the car. Derek drove us to the Brighton carpark 20 metres from the away end. Linda drove us back as Derek had been on the cherry brandy and wifecabs was there to meet us with an #can too. All that travel for £10 for adults and £5 for kids.

i wish all games were that easy.
you are new to away games so i will let you off
 

Southampton (A)

I am leaving Farnborough (by the airport) for Southampton straight from work around 5pm next Tuesday. Happy to give a couple of fans a lift there and back. Alternatively I will be driving back to Bracknell afterwards, so could give a couple of fans a lift back if they live in the area. Just message me and I will contact you.
 

Southampton (A)

be nothing like that thankfully ( thought the support was brilliant given the difficulties getting there )
I think Southampton is difficult for many people to get to for a midweek fixture.
I can see why some cannot make it especially under current circumstances too.
It's a South Coast game for me and I have no excuses so I will be there.
 

Southampton (A)

I think Southampton is difficult for many people to get to for a midweek fixture.
I can see why some cannot make it especially under current circumstances too.
It's a South Coast game for me and I have no excuses so I will be there.
The problem for some is the last train back to Surrey/London is 10pm which is ridiculously early….I’m now driving with a full car of the Chertsey Brigade instead??
 

Southampton (A)

The problem for some is the last train back to Surrey/London is 10pm which is ridiculously early….I’m now driving with a full car of the Chertsey Brigade instead??

Request has gone into SWR for a timetable change
 

Southampton (A)

I think Southampton is difficult for many people to get to for a midweek fixture.
I can see why some cannot make it especially under current circumstances too.
It's a South Coast game for me and I have no excuses so I will be there.
will leave work at 5.30 - 1hr for me door to door from sunny Bracknell :) park at the ocean village with a 20 min walk to the ground. Should be home and in bed by 11pm all being well COYB
 

Southampton (A)

Coaches now all booked up...no spaces left

Refund for me then :(
I've been told there have been at least 10 coach cancellations this afternoon, plenty of room.
 

Southampton (A)

I sent an email to tickets this morning looking for a space and haven't heard back yet. I'm also looking for one ticket
 

Southampton (A)

will leave work at 5.30 - 1hr for me door to door from sunny Bracknell :) park at the ocean village with a 20 min walk to the ground. Should be home and in bed by 11pm all being well COYB
It's about hour and a half for me door to door.
Be home 11.30 to midnight I reckon and that is either train to Barnham or driving all the way back from Southampton.
 

Southampton (A)

I have no doubt missed the boat now, but if anyone has a spare ticket they'd like to sell me, I would be very grateful! Obviously happy to pay for recorded or special delivery if appropriate (or can pick up if close by-ish). Feel free to DM me :) ?
 

Southampton (A)

Barnham is easier for me and for the last 2 years I did shuttle runs for Southern train drivers.
Good parking all way round there.
Chichester is not so good, but Havant is.
Play it by ear at the moment.

Only danger is the amount of train drivers self isolating at the moment.
Especially down this way.
I deal more with Thameslink than anyone else and they are suffering shortages, but not on the Littlehampton to Southampton line obviously as that is operated by Southern.

apologies for telling you how to suck eggs ?

You relay an important point. Checking on the trains around me, Barnham. There have been cancelations
 

Southampton (A)

apologies for telling you how to suck eggs ?

You relay an important point. Checking on the trains around me, Barnham. There have been cancelations
No need to apologise mate.
I have many conversations with train drivers and I get told what is up or what is not going on.
The first cancellations at Horsham are to Dorking.
I do so many trips from Horsham to Dorking during the day.
When I go to Brentford on the train I invariably go from Dorking to Clapham rather than Horsham.
 

Southampton (A)

I spoke to the ticket office this morning, they said they've not yet made a decision on whether to put any returns back on sale. If they do, they will likely announce this later today or tomorrow. Not sure if it will be a members free-for-all or TAPs / ST priority.
 

Southampton (A)

I spoke to the ticket office this morning, they said they've not yet made a decision on whether to put any returns back on sale. If they do, they will likely announce this later today or tomorrow. Not sure if it will be a members free-for-all or TAPs / ST priority.
Not leaving much time..
Can't see any priority, they will want tickets gone. Assume TO only, may offer some to be bought on website with collection in Southampton?
 

Southampton (A)

I spoke to the ticket office this morning, they said they've not yet made a decision on whether to put any returns back on sale. If they do, they will likely announce this later today or tomorrow. Not sure if it will be a members free-for-all or TAPs / ST priority.
WHAT? Why wouldn't they sell returns for a sold-out fixture? Do the team not deserve a full-house?
 

Southampton (A)

I spoke to the ticket office this morning, they said they've not yet made a decision on whether to put any returns back on sale. If they do, they will likely announce this later today or tomorrow. Not sure if it will be a members free-for-all or TAPs / ST priority.
They are going on sale from Box Office only as soon as the reprints arrive from Southampton. (no ticketgate jokes please!)
 

Southampton (A)

Has anyone got a refund yet I ripped ticket up and sent the email but heard nothing
 

Southampton (A)

Has anyone got a refund yet I ripped ticket up and sent the email but heard nothing

I emailed Tuesday night and got a reply around midday yesterday, refund due in 2-7 days iirc.
 

Southampton (A)

It's a no from SWR, they haven't got enough staff to facilitate such any changes.

The club are seeing if they can get an extra coach though.
 

Southampton (A)

WHAT? Why wouldn't they sell returns for a sold-out fixture? Do the team not deserve a full-house?
Was only relaying the message - but as you say, it seems they were just waiting for the re-prints
 

Southampton (A)

It's a no from SWR, they haven't got enough staff to facilitate such any changes.
There's also a risk the Omnicron means that there won't be enough staff for currently planned services....
 

Southampton (A)

There's also a risk the Omnicron means that there won't be enough staff for currently planned services....
Yes, that too. Most of the standby drivers are doing driving and there are no standbys.
 
Back
Top Bottom