Only 5hrs priority, but well done to the club for listeningMembers with 500+ TAPs: Thursday 6 November, 10am
All My Bees Members: Thursday 6 November, 3pm
Will there be any left?Only 5hrs priority, but well done to the club for listening
.... should be 1000 + TAPas.... joking of course.... but my spelling is correct.Only 5hrs priority, but well done to the club for listening
It will unless it gets sold out in the first tranche. Happy to help on this matter.I haven't been to Spurs' new place yet, plan on going this time. This will at least go to the 2nd tranch of ST holders I assume?
100%I haven't been to Spurs' new place yet, plan on going this time. This will at least go to the 2nd tranch of ST holders I assume?
I am sure it will and I'd be surprised if it didn't go past what is listed here and be available to members as wellI haven't been to Spurs' new place yet, plan on going this time. This will at least go to the 2nd tranch of ST holders I assume?
Been twice in hospitality (one for Brentford away and the other NFL) but not been among the Bees in the cheap seats so will have to see to changing that shortly. Hate to give it to them but they've built a lovely stadium... Albeit in an absolute sh*thole.I haven't been to Spurs' new place yet, plan on going this time. This will at least go to the 2nd tranch of ST holders I assume?
What's the allocation?
What's the allocation?
It's the number of tickets available for away fans to attend the game but that's not important right now.
There were about 50 left for members last season. If that happens again, very sensible to give members with points some priority.Will there be any left?
Except for NewcastleShould you wish to avoid asking in future, bookmark this page and go to a game's "Find out more" button and click on "TAPs and Allocation"
![]()
Brentford FC Tickets | Upcoming Fixtures & On-Sale Dates - Brentford FC
Find out when Brentford FC tickets go on sale. View upcoming fixtures, on-sale windows, and how to secure your seat for upcoming Premier League and cup matcheswww.brentfordfc.com
... or for any home games, quite reasonablyExcept for Newcastle![]()
Sirely, You'd be the one to ask, no?Any chance at all this goes to all members![]()
Probably because the clocks changed.why is it 3pm This and no 2pm like all the other tiers?
No, it's because Arsenal goes on sale to all STHs at 14:00Probably because the clocks changed.
Is this to control server load, etc?No, it's because Arsenal goes on sale to all STHs at 14:00
Probably more likely ticket office support overloadIs this to control server load, etc?
Ticketmaster can cope with a little more than us. It's more likely the task to put a sales window live involves some manual activity that means they ticket office always decide to stagger these timesIs this to control server load, etc?
Which makes complete sense of course.Ticketmaster can cope with a little more than us. It's more likely the task to put a sales window live involves some manual activity that means they ticket office always decide to stagger these times
You’ll be fine, I’m sure.Taking a chance and waiting till tomorrow to get my groups tickets as one doesn’t have enough taps till tomorrow.Cant see this selling out before the weekend.
I've got visions of some bloke sitting merrily rotating on a "swing bridge" up north whilst making his way through an eight-pack of non-alcoholic beer....as an ever increasing queue of trains piles up behind.Two sorted and technically I’m not even home from Grimsby yet !![]()
I've got visions of some bloke sitting merrily rotating on a "swing bridge" up north whilst making his way through an eight-pack of non-alcoholic beer....as an ever increasing queue of trains piles up behind.
I expected more to have gone by now #LOASAView attachment 61115
Scores on the doors at 6pm.