Steve Kabba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Kabba

:eek: No chance.

I wouldnt count on it. I have heard from a few people hes likely to go along with Foster. Would be a shame though cause I think he would be brilliant if given a run of games to settle in.
 

Steve Kabba

I wouldnt count on it. I have heard from a few people hes likely to go along with Foster. Would be a shame though cause I think he would be brilliant if given a run of games to settle in.

unless these few people are Andy Scott, Terry Bullivant, Alan Bird or David Heath, I would dismiss it as clueless gossip mate :sorted:
 

Steve Kabba

sorry, you cannot just get rid of players - they have contracts!

players will move on but only if they can find alternative employment at similar or better money or the club pay all their wages 'til the end of their contract which in the case of bennett is eighteen months or more.

ditto with managers.

as may be able to move on kabba and another player or two but there cannot be masses of changes.

as we are doing reasonably ok, his comments may have been a wake-up call to one or two who are or were underperforming.





.
 

Steve Kabba

I have heard from a few people hes likely to go along with Foster..

i think you've been listening to the wrong people. :wave:

Kabba, hopefully, will be going in January, the wrong choice and didn't work out.
 

Steve Kabba

Kabba has had a bad start and maybe it will be best for all parties if he goes but it might not be bad to have him back sharp, match fit and confident in a few weeks time too.
 

Steve Kabba

Just saw his 2 goals on BBC website: nothing special, but the confidence that will come from scoring may help him back to form
 

Steve Kabba

We've only scored two as a team in the last five games. Let's not be too harsh.
 

Steve Kabba

will make him consider leaving though. pretty sure we will see bennett, cort, kabba and possibly saunders leave in january in scott's clear out. wilson's loan may not be extended as he isnt getting a game atm.

How can you say that? Bennett for sure is on a contract. Do you really believe he is going to cancel by mutual consent. Also Kabba. He is on loan to Burton, and perhaps that was done for him to regain his confidence and give him some experience in order for him to come back and still be a part of BFC.Why do you think we have young loan players ourself at the moment?Do you think Spurs are getting rid of Bostock? Of course they are not. They want him to gain experience just like Wilson etc.Loaning players (in and out) doesn't mean they are no good.:(
 

Steve Kabba

How can you say that? Bennett for sure is on a contract. Do you really believe he is going to cancel by mutual consent. Also Kabba. He is on loan to Burton, and perhaps that was done for him to regain his confidence and give him some experience in order for him to come back and still be a part of BFC.Why do you think we have young loan players ourself at the moment?Do you think Spurs are getting rid of Bostock? Of course they are not. They want him to gain experience just like Wilson etc.Loaning players (in and out) doesn't mean they are no good.:(

good post!
 

Steve Kabba

We've only scored two as a team in the last five games. Let's not be too harsh.

I don't think that Kabba is our answer, he turned down another team to play for us and probably has a wage that we could use more wisely on another.
 

Steve Kabba

I don't think that Kabba is our answer, he turned down another team to play for us and probably has a wage that we could use more wisely on another.

I haven't seen anything useful from him in his time here.
But if he scores hatfuls at Burtons and we keep firing blanks it's an option.
 

Steve Kabba

The f/in manager never really gave him a chance,what i saw he is better than cort,so i hope hope he does get a move away,and do well for himself.andy scotts a ****""
 

Steve Kabba

How can you say that? Bennett for sure is on a contract. Do you really believe he is going to cancel by mutual consent. Also Kabba. He is on loan to Burton, and perhaps that was done for him to regain his confidence and give him some experience in order for him to come back and still be a part of BFC.Why do you think we have young loan players ourself at the moment?Do you think Spurs are getting rid of Bostock? Of course they are not. They want him to gain experience just like Wilson etc.Loaning players (in and out) doesn't mean they are no good.:(

bennet will leave he will not wait around when clearly he is some way off the first team and with philips comning back that situation will be made worse. kabba does not need experience!!!! he is not good enough for league 1 and it was a mistake signing him. end of. :wave: steve
 

Steve Kabba

The f/in manager never really gave him a chance,what i saw he is better than cort,so i hope hope he does get a move away,and do well for himself.andy scotts a ****""

Seems like you've got something in common. :sorted:
 

Steve Kabba

The f/in manager never really gave him a chance,what i saw he is better than cort,so i hope hope he does get a move away,and do well for himself.andy scotts a ****""

Top post...its all Andy Scotts fault Kabba never perfomed for us!!! What a C*nt AS is :rolleyes:

Ever thought he wasn't performing in training or in the reserve games, hence being sent out on loan??? :wave:
 

Steve Kabba

scored 1 and then went on to miss a penalty against Notts County, 3 goals in 2 games
 

Steve Kabba

Fair play to Kabba.

Sat on the bench or not even in squad and playing for reserves which must have been frustrating.
Start back his career at Burton is a good shout.

Good Luck Kabba man....I wish you could have scored Vs Bristol City and Huddersfield after your magic runs....
 

Steve Kabba

..............good luck to the fella....................
 

Steve Kabba

Not really he had to go lower to find his feet again, he came to us and probably AS sees it that Kabba aint found his level in League 1 but has with Burton Albion so League 2 for now.
:sorted:
 

Steve Kabba

Steve Kabba

Get the feeling SK was not the most hard working member of the squad, AS has alluded to poor showings in the reserves etc so not so much a dig but a realistic appraisal of where Kabba should be.
 

Steve Kabba

"found his level"-surely no need for this dig from Scott?

Especially as AS signed him on a 1 year contract a few months ago. Maybe he should have done his homework before sliding the paperwork over the table for signiture.
 

Steve Kabba

Especially as AS signed him on a 1 year contract a few months ago. Maybe he should have done his homework before sliding the paperwork over the table for signiture.


We all make mistakes unless of course we're perfect. I've yet to meet anyone in my 52 years who I'd describe as perfect (although Mum & Dad came close).
 

Steve Kabba

We all make mistakes unless of course we're perfect. I've yet to meet anyone in my 52 years who I'd describe as perfect (although Mum & Dad came close).

No one is saying they are perfect or that mistakes are not made, but I raised an eyebrough when we signed him and the parting shot from AS seems a bit odd as he rated him a few months ago.
 

Steve Kabba

& he may have made a mistake as just like many of us, he is not perfect.

All of us.

No-one is perfect. The pursuit of perfection will only lead to insanity. :crazy1: :crazy2: :crazy3:
 

Steve Kabba

MOST of us.

No-one is perfect. The pursuit of perfection will only lead to insanity. :crazy1: :crazy2: :crazy3:

I am the genuine finished article. I do feel sorry for the rest of you but I shall continue to look for tasty transfer market titbits for you of course.
 

Steve Kabba

I am the genuine finished article. I do feel sorry for the rest of you but I shall continue to look for tasty transfer market titbits for you of course.

Utterly bonkers. :sorted:
 

Steve Kabba

& he may have made a mistake as just like many of us, he is not perfect.

yes, but if you make a mistake you generally put your hands up, in this case it is as if SK was not his signing and he is relieved to be rid of him.

A simple, thanks and goodbye would suffice.
 

Steve Kabba

yes, but if you make a mistake you generally put your hands up, in this case it is as if SK was not his signing and he is relieved to be rid of him.

A simple, thanks and goodbye would suffice.

I thought he'd said he'd made some mistakes about a week of so ago. You'd hardly expect him to say "sorry guys, I made a real cock up when I signed Kabba. My god, he is an utter waste of space". Would hardly help him move on, would it? Far better to say, "I've made some mistakes", which is what he has said & takes me right back to my original point!!! No one is perfect & we all make mistakes.

He may of course felt that Kabba had really let him down by not trying (in training & reserves) & let his frustration get the better of him.

On the other hand, I could of course be turning into ROB & imagining a conversation or set of circumstances that never took place:D
 

Steve Kabba

Could of been so different if the run+shot against Brizzle had gone in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom