Vid
Active member
Team vs Middlesbrough
I reckon we'll play without a striker.
But we will play with a shed load of goal scorers.
I reckon we'll play without a striker.
Raya
Dalsgard Jannson Pinnock Henry
Noorgard Kamo
Jensen
Canos Watkins Benrahma (if fit, or Mbuemo)
Would love that line up but suspect Emiliano will get a start and Mbeumo will come on after an hour with probably Valencia coming on for CanosRaya
Jeanvier, Pontus, Pinnock
Henrik Norgaard John ensen Henry
Canos Watkins Mbeumo
Would love that line up but suspect Emiliano will get a start and Mbeumo will come on after an hour with probably Valencia coming on for Canos
Want to see what we have spent all that money on, like a kid at xmas so perhaps a little more patience required. But also dont think Marcondes has yet done enough for us to own that shirtHave I missed something? Compared to Marcondez do we know Mbeumo is going to start and be the hottest player in the championship? He has some good bits on Youtube, but we all know the merits of those. I am sure Marcondez youtube compilation would be as good if not better, and at a higher level.
Same starting XI as last week.
Lots of rain all afternoon defo on?