Thomas Hitzlsperger

Joined
15 May 2007
Messages
785
Reaction score
2
Location
hounslow

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Has "come out" and announced himself as a new member of the rainbow club.

I don't see why he had to announce it after he has retired?
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

nothing to see here ...move along
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

what a waste of internet ink..
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Yeah, there's no issue with being gay.

But you're a fool if you think there's not an issue in the sport of football with players feeling unable to come out as gay. I know he's retired now but a step forward this is, hope more follow suit rather than feeling trapped
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Yeah, there's no issue with being gay.

But you're a fool if you think there's not an issue in the sport of football with players feeling unable to come out as gay. I know he's retired now but a step forward this is, hope more follow suit rather than feeling trapped

Step forward for what? Plenty have come out after they have retired. Retired being the optimum word, meaning they are no longer professional footballers.

I don't see why gay players have to announce they are gay anyway? Heterosexual players don't need to announce they are straight. I couldn't care less if a Brentford player was gay or straight, it's none of my business.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Step forward for what? Plenty have come out after they have retired. Retired being the optimum word, meaning they are no longer professional footballers.

I don't see why gay players have to announce they are gay anyway? Heterosexual players don't need to. I couldn't care less if a Brentford player was gay or straight, it's none of my business.


Well yes but to feel like they can't be comfortable with their sexuality is not good. Wasn't aware there had been anyone to come out after retiring though, if it's as common as you say then it isn't really a step forward, no.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

..............did he keep the laces???????...........
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Well yes but to feel like they can't be comfortable with their sexuality is not good. Wasn't aware there had been anyone to come out after retiring though, if it's as common as you say then it isn't really a step forward, no.

Robbie Rodgers, Thomas Berling, Olivier Rouyer, David Testo and Marcus Urban are some names that come up after a quick Google.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Its the usual debate of news being in the public interest or merely just interesting to the public. Sexuality will always cast a huge shadow on sport IMO especially football. The story of Justin Fashanu is a classic example of how poor football has dealt with homosexuality. His own brother even disowned him and I think the tragedy of his short life in spite of a short yet promising career continues to loom large.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Step forward for what? Plenty have come out after they have retired. Retired being the optimum word, meaning they are no longer professional footballers.
"Plenty"? Struggling to think of more than one or two, myself.

I don't see why gay players have to announce they are gay anyway?
They don't have to, but there must be a fair few playing the game at present, and who are pretty terrified that it may get out before they're ready for it to be known.

Looking back, I remember some of the terrible stick Elton John got when he was Chairman of Watford. I daresay he could take it, being a multi-millionaire entertainer etc, but can you imagine if it had been one of the Watford players? Or Graeme Le Saux apparently used to get stick for being "gay" from his own teammates(!), just because he was educated, went to the theatre and read The Guardian etc. This was despite his being married with kids...

Of course Society's attitude has improved hugely since then, but I'm not sure football crowds are yet ready to just shrug it off with a "So what?", therefore if Hitzsperger's announcement chips a little bit more from the Homophobia which currently infests our game, then that can only be a good thing. Who knows, it might even prove the catalyst for an active player to come out?

Heterosexual players don't need to.
Just like White players didn't need to "justify" their presence on the pitch when Racism was rife on the terraces...

I couldn't care less if a Brentford player was gay or straight, it's none of my business.
No doubt, but unfortunately not everyone else is like that, or we wouldn't still have eg "queer bashing" going on on our streets every weekend after the pubs and clubs shut etc.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

"Plenty"? Struggling to think of more than one or two, myself.

They don't have to, but there must be a fair few playing the game at present, and who are pretty terrified that it may get out before they're ready for it to be known.

Looking back, I remember some of the terrible stick Elton John got when he was Chairman of Watford. I daresay he could take it, being a multi-millionaire entertainer etc, but can you imagine if it had been one of the Watford players? Or Graeme Le Saux apparently used to get stick for being "gay" from his own teammates(!), just because he was educated, went to the theatre and read The Guardian etc. This was despite his being married with kids...

Of course Society's attitude has improved hugely since then, but I'm not sure football crowds are yet ready to just shrug it off with a "So what?", therefore if Hitzsperger's announcement chips a little bit more from the Homophobia which currently infests our game, then that can only be a good thing. Who knows, it might even prove the catalyst for an active player to come out?

Just like White players didn't need to "justify" their presence on the pitch when Racism was rife on the terraces...

No doubt, but unfortunately not everyone else is like that, or we wouldn't still have eg "queer bashing" going on on our streets every weekend after the pubs and clubs shut etc.

Errrr, not sure how to reply to that with the multi quote thingy. But:

1. Look above for a list of footballers that I found just by searching on Google. Plus the media have being getting sound bites from them all day, as expected.

2. I agree with everything you say really.

3. I don't think the racism thing really works as a comparison there? Maybe a religious comparison would, not that I have one.

4. I agree. It is a shame.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

"Plenty"? Struggling to think of more than one or two, myself.

They don't have to, but there must be a fair few playing the game at present, and who are pretty terrified that it may get out before they're ready for it to be known.

Looking back, I remember some of the terrible stick Elton John got when he was Chairman of Watford. I daresay he could take it, being a multi-millionaire entertainer etc, but can you imagine if it had been one of the Watford players? Or Graeme Le Saux apparently used to get stick for being "gay" from his own teammates(!), just because he was educated, went to the theatre and read The Guardian etc. This was despite his being married with kids...

Of course Society's attitude has improved hugely since then, but I'm not sure football crowds are yet ready to just shrug it off with a "So what?", therefore if Hitzsperger's announcement chips a little bit more from the Homophobia which currently infests our game, then that can only be a good thing. Who knows, it might even prove the catalyst for an active player to come out?

Just like White players didn't need to "justify" their presence on the pitch when Racism was rife on the terraces...

No doubt, but unfortunately not everyone else is like that, or we wouldn't still have eg "queer bashing" going on on our streets every weekend after the pubs and clubs shut etc.

Dunno where you live, no "queer bashing" going on in the streets every week where I live.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Been through this on Robbie Rogers. Genuine shame that no player feels brave enough to come out while in the midst of their career.

The 'it doesn't matter about sexuality' argument is a bit weak. Young gay teens for example could do with positive role models in all walks of life including football.
Personal preference at the end of the day and nobody should ever be forced to explain their sexuality. It will just be good when a current player can say, yeah, I'm gay, so ****ing what? I still reckon that player will face loads of positive opportunities too.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Hounslow most likely :thetruth:

the town not the borough :sneakoff:
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Dunno where you live, no "queer bashing" going on in the streets every week where I live.

Maybe, but if a League 1 player for example confirmed that they were gay, do you think they'd suffer no subsequent homophobic abuse from opposition fans ? I'm not sure I could confidently say they wouldn't tbh.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Dunno where you live, no "queer bashing" going on in the streets every week where I live.
I live in London.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8337446.stm

I appreciate the above is four years old (it was the first link when I googled "Queer Bashing, UK"), but I doubt too much has changed since then.

Unless, of course, you are merely out to pick on every single thing I post, regardless of whether or not it contributes to the debate in question (in this case, Thomas Hitzsperger)...:rolleyes:
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

I hear of almost no homosexual hate crimes ever to be honest. and i read the substandard every weekday.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Maybe, but if a League 1 player for example confirmed that they were gay, do you think they'd suffer no subsequent homophobic abuse from opposition fans ? I'm not sure I could confidently say they wouldn't tbh.

Owlsmoor, the point I was picking my knowledgable friend on was that to the best of my knowledge "queer bashing" isn't rife on streets nationwide every weekend is it?
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Marcello has asked me to leave Mrs Hullbee to be with him!!!
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Owlsmoor, the point I was picking my knowledgable friend on was that to the best of my knowledge "queer bashing" isn't rife on streets nationwide every weekend is it?
I didn't say it was "rife", merely that it still goes on.

So once again, how does the fact that it may not be rife - at least in Walton-on-Thames - affect my post, or the debate on Hitzlsperger's announcement generally?
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

I am very anti calling people names and never have in my life, I worry more about sticks and stones and think the world have gone mad and labelled most things as abuse.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

I live in London.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8337446.stm

I appreciate the above is four years old (it was the first link when I googled "Queer Bashing, UK"), but I doubt too much has changed since then.

Unless, of course, you are merely out to pick on every single thing I post, regardless of whether or not it contributes to the debate in question (in this case, Thomas Hitzsperger)...:rolleyes:

Stop being so prickly and over sensitive. You make some good points but you've exaggerated with your final queer bashing is rife on the streets post.

I have posted at length previously on this topic so old ground and see no point in re gurgitating.

It needs a current, recognised gay Premiership star to be brave enough to come out and blaze a trail - assuming there is one that stats would suggest there must. It won't be easy and why would someone potentially damage their career as likely their ability will be overlooked and overshadowed by their PR value from the day they come out.

Anyway, point of my post is I wasn't having a pop at you personally, I would have taken anyone who posted incorrectly such a sweeping statement to task.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Gay footballer storyline in my book among other subplots. No bedroom scenes included I'm afraid. Although looking at the covers of titles higher than me in the Amazon Kindle Sport Fiction charts I think I should have.

Ps. PENALTIES only reduced to £4.99 until midnight. YOU might even be on the 'cover' :sorted:
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Stop being so prickly and over sensitive. You make some good points but you've exaggerated with your final queer bashing is rife on the streets post.

I have posted at length previously on this topic so old ground and see no point in re gurgitating.

It needs a current, recognised gay Premiership star to be brave enough to come out and blaze a trail - assuming there is one that stats would suggest there must. It won't be easy and why would someone potentially damage their career as likely their ability will be overlooked and overshadowed by their PR value from the day they come out.

Anyway, point of my post is I wasn't having a pop at you personally, I would have taken anyone who posted incorrectly such a sweeping statement to task.

Agree with your point on the queer bashing claim...

...but your point about a premiership player needs to come out and then the reasons for it is exactly why it wont happen. There would be far too much press intrusion and interest and the 24 hour news circus that goes with it, plus gay rights groups will want to get involved too which will leave about 5 minutes for the poor sod to play a game a football.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

I do take the enlightened views on here as a good thing and not a surprise as our club is generally quite tolerant, but there are other clubs who maybe are a little bit more Neanderthal in their support. I sometimes see South East today reports down here about Brighton fans getting somewhat upset with the comments aimed at them, and I guess a player who came out and played would bear that in mind.
I would really hope that when someone does come out and is still playing that the football family can be seen to be progressive on this issue. I would have thought it would be but I can understand an individual players fear.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Agree with your point on the queer bashing claim...

...but your point about a premiership player needs to come out and then the reasons for it is exactly why it wont happen. There would be far too much press intrusion and interest and the 24 hour news circus that goes with it, plus gay rights groups will want to get involved too which will leave about 5 minutes for the poor sod to play a game a football.

Agree I'm afraid , it will be a media feeding frenzy so the person who is the first needs to be someone who is prepared to become famous not as a footballer.
Sure it will happen at some stage but no idea how soon. Know this sounds really crass but I genuinely think it needs an astute agent or advisor to persuade an "ordinary" gay
footballer with an ego rather than a superstar that they are in a position to become World famous and rich beyond their dreams by putting themselves self forward.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Step forward for what? Plenty have come out after they have retired. Retired being the optimum word, meaning they are no longer professional footballers.

I don't see why gay players have to announce they are gay anyway? Heterosexual players don't need to announce they are straight. I couldn't care less if a Brentford player was gay or straight, it's none of my business.

So you say plenty but can name 5 with the help of google!! Yes hadn't realised how rife it has been. Can you google how many pro footballers there have been over say last 15 years just to confirm 5 is indeed plenty.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

So you say plenty but can name 5 with the help of google!! Yes hadn't realised how rife it has been. Can you google how many pro footballers there have been over say last 15 years just to confirm 5 is indeed plenty.

lol
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

shows how interesting your life is when you have to comment on a "waste of internet link"

he's come out now.. waste of time, I would of had more respect for the bloke had he come out earlier, like you said..
 
Last edited:

Thomas Hitzlsperger

As a gay Brentford supporter (a GayBee, if you will), might I offer a perspective on this...

With regard to coming out to friends/family/colleagues, I'd suggest that's something every gay person is better off for doing. Not because it "matters", but because it is an aspect of who the person is, and to be open and honest about yourself and to feel safe and loved around people in your life is massively important.
Personally speaking, I would not be happy or secure in my life had I not come out at a young age - indeed the 2 or 3 teenage years before I came out were pretty horrendous psychologically. Not because of homophobia, but because fear of the unknown i.e. what would happen if I came out? As it happened, nothing. In fact the lack of shock was a bit irritating. However, I was immeasurably happier in my life for doing it.

So, when it comes to a person in the public eye, especially a sports person (and even more especially a footballer), I would assume it's very difficult indeed. Now I don't care if no footballers come out publicly, ever. The problem is that with the intensity of public interest in "famous" peoples lives, I'm not sure how easy it would be for a footballer to come out privately without being outed publicly. If fear of the latter stops a person being able to be open and honest within their private, day-to-day lives then that's a real shame. That sort of closetedness is real and does happen, not jut in football.

As has been suggested on here and other places, it probably does require a current footballer to come out so the football world can show it has grown and can deal with such trifles. I don't personally feel that homophobia would be a big issue in such circumstances, but it's the unknown and therein lies the fear. That barrier will I'm sure soon be broken, and whilst it will be the merest of ripples in social impact, it will make individuals lives that little bit more comfortable.

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

As a gay Brentford supporter (a GayBee, if you will), might I offer a perspective on this...

With regard to coming out to friends/family/colleagues, I'd suggest that's something every gay person is better off for doing. Not because it "matters", but because it is an aspect of who the person is, and to be open and honest about yourself and to feel safe and loved around people in your life is massively important.
Personally speaking, I would not be happy or secure in my life had I not come out at a young age - indeed the 2 or 3 teenage years before I came out were pretty horrendous psychologically. Not because of homophobia, but because fear of the unknown i.e. what would happen if I came out? As it happened, nothing. In fact the lack of shock was a bit irritating. However, I was immeasurably happier in my life for doing it.

So, when it comes to a person in the public eye, especially a sports person (and even more especially a footballer), I would assume it's very difficult indeed. Now I don't care if no footballers come out publicly, ever. The problem is that with the intensity of public interest in "famous" peoples lives, I'm not sure how easy it would be for a footballer to come out privately without being outed publicly. If fear of the latter stops a person being able to be open and honest within their private, day-to-day lives then that's a real shame. That sort of closetedness is real and does happen, not jut in football.

As has been suggested on here and other places, it probably does require a current footballer to come out so the football world can show it has grown and can deal with such trifles. I don't personally feel that homophobia would be a big issue in such circumstances, but it's the unknown and therein lies the fear. That barrier will I'm sure soon be broken, and whilst it will be the merest of ripples in social impact, it will make individuals lives that little bit more comfortable.

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

At the risk of sending rainbow coloured laces to myself, top post. Thanks for your point of view.:sorted:
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

You make some good points but you've exaggerated with your final queer bashing is rife on the streets post.
"Rife" was your term, not mine.

I have posted at length previously on this topic so old ground and see no point in re gurgitating.
Then why are you posting at all, if not to take issue with me over a minor side issue which I hadn't even posted?

Anyway, point of my post is I wasn't having a pop at you personally, I would have taken anyone who posted incorrectly such a sweeping statement to task.
Yeah, right. That might work if I had made such a statement, and if you didn't have a track record of having a pop at me on every occasion, often including gratuitous personal abuse.

Frankly, your modus operandi is very predictable by now, and tedious.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Alert alert lovers tiff above
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

As an uncle to a chap who came out last xmas, I must say I would agree, he is a lot happier and as quirky as before but pretty sure of himself, he is my nephew due to the lady I married and some of his blood relatives are very religious, that made things tougher for him and he only came out so that he could show his boyfriend off, sadly that hardly lasted past New Year. My M-I-L thinks it's a phase he's going throughlol, I like the kid, he has a twin brother and an older brother too, they rip the ***** out of him but always did before he made his announcement, it certainly wasn't a shock to me.
Post more, I might call you names but I can assure you that like most people, I couldn't give a flying fig about your sexploits, your religion or your colour.
The need for a gay footballer to come out is a strange one for me, what so football fans can all clap and pretend that they are with the programme and then continue to do slit throat gestures and the rest (Leeds, I'm talking about) to the away fans, that sounds all a bit messed up to me. I know a Leeds fan who was at that game and the irony wasn't lost on him.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

It's like Chinese torture, I'm off to find how the ignore function is activated. He's won.

No surrender if they don't like you let them hit the ignore button first
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

As a gay Brentford supporter (a GayBee, if you will), might I offer a perspective on this...

With regard to coming out to friends/family/colleagues, I'd suggest that's something every gay person is better off for doing. Not because it "matters", but because it is an aspect of who the person is, and to be open and honest about yourself and to feel safe and loved around people in your life is massively important.
Personally speaking, I would not be happy or secure in my life had I not come out at a young age - indeed the 2 or 3 teenage years before I came out were pretty horrendous psychologically. Not because of homophobia, but because fear of the unknown i.e. what would happen if I came out? As it happened, nothing. In fact the lack of shock was a bit irritating. However, I was immeasurably happier in my life for doing it.

So, when it comes to a person in the public eye, especially a sports person (and even more especially a footballer), I would assume it's very difficult indeed. Now I don't care if no footballers come out publicly, ever. The problem is that with the intensity of public interest in "famous" peoples lives, I'm not sure how easy it would be for a footballer to come out privately without being outed publicly. If fear of the latter stops a person being able to be open and honest within their private, day-to-day lives then that's a real shame. That sort of closetedness is real and does happen, not jut in football.

As has been suggested on here and other places, it probably does require a current footballer to come out so the football world can show it has grown and can deal with such trifles. I don't personally feel that homophobia would be a big issue in such circumstances, but it's the unknown and therein lies the fear. That barrier will I'm sure soon be broken, and whilst it will be the merest of ripples in social impact, it will make individuals lives that little bit more comfortable.

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

Thanks Ziggy for your views. Unfortunately,in the world of professional football the matter of" coming out" will always provoke hostility from some football supporters on a personal level.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

As a gay Brentford supporter (a GayBee, if you will), might I offer a perspective on this...

With regard to coming out to friends/family/colleagues, I'd suggest that's something every gay person is better off for doing. Not because it "matters", but because it is an aspect of who the person is, and to be open and honest about yourself and to feel safe and loved around people in your life is massively important.
Personally speaking, I would not be happy or secure in my life had I not come out at a young age - indeed the 2 or 3 teenage years before I came out were pretty horrendous psychologically. Not because of homophobia, but because fear of the unknown i.e. what would happen if I came out? As it happened, nothing. In fact the lack of shock was a bit irritating. However, I was immeasurably happier in my life for doing it.

So, when it comes to a person in the public eye, especially a sports person (and even more especially a footballer), I would assume it's very difficult indeed. Now I don't care if no footballers come out publicly, ever. The problem is that with the intensity of public interest in "famous" peoples lives, I'm not sure how easy it would be for a footballer to come out privately without being outed publicly. If fear of the latter stops a person being able to be open and honest within their private, day-to-day lives then that's a real shame. That sort of closetedness is real and does happen, not jut in football.

As has been suggested on here and other places, it probably does require a current footballer to come out so the football world can show it has grown and can deal with such trifles. I don't personally feel that homophobia would be a big issue in such circumstances, but it's the unknown and therein lies the fear. That barrier will I'm sure soon be broken, and whilst it will be the merest of ripples in social impact, it will make individuals lives that little bit more comfortable.

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

Excellent post

One of my uncles is gay and I think if anything, this has made his relationship with my younger brother and I a lot stronger. I recall when I was younger I just saw as a young free and single chap and though I eventually come to realise that he was gay, it only served to improve my view of him as a confident chap, proud of who he is.

That said my 98 yr old still asks when he is going to meet a nice young lady and get married. She is too impatient and waspish unfortunately for us to discuss how civil partnership works
 
Last edited:

Thomas Hitzlsperger

As a gay Brentford supporter (a GayBee, if you will), might I offer a perspective on this...

With regard to coming out to friends/family/colleagues, I'd suggest that's something every gay person is better off for doing. Not because it "matters", but because it is an aspect of who the person is, and to be open and honest about yourself and to feel safe and loved around people in your life is massively important.
Personally speaking, I would not be happy or secure in my life had I not come out at a young age - indeed the 2 or 3 teenage years before I came out were pretty horrendous psychologically. Not because of homophobia, but because fear of the unknown i.e. what would happen if I came out? As it happened, nothing. In fact the lack of shock was a bit irritating. However, I was immeasurably happier in my life for doing it.

So, when it comes to a person in the public eye, especially a sports person (and even more especially a footballer), I would assume it's very difficult indeed. Now I don't care if no footballers come out publicly, ever. The problem is that with the intensity of public interest in "famous" peoples lives, I'm not sure how easy it would be for a footballer to come out privately without being outed publicly. If fear of the latter stops a person being able to be open and honest within their private, day-to-day lives then that's a real shame. That sort of closetedness is real and does happen, not jut in football.

As has been suggested on here and other places, it probably does require a current footballer to come out so the football world can show it has grown and can deal with such trifles. I don't personally feel that homophobia would be a big issue in such circumstances, but it's the unknown and therein lies the fear. That barrier will I'm sure soon be broken, and whilst it will be the merest of ripples in social impact, it will make individuals lives that little bit more comfortable.

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

:sorted:
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

:laugh:

Would've 'liked' your post, but I have none left.
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

As a gay Brentford supporter (a GayBee, if you will), might I offer a perspective on this...

With regard to coming out to friends/family/colleagues, I'd suggest that's something every gay person is better off for doing. Not because it "matters", but because it is an aspect of who the person is, and to be open and honest about yourself and to feel safe and loved around people in your life is massively important.
Personally speaking, I would not be happy or secure in my life had I not come out at a young age - indeed the 2 or 3 teenage years before I came out were pretty horrendous psychologically. Not because of homophobia, but because fear of the unknown i.e. what would happen if I came out? As it happened, nothing. In fact the lack of shock was a bit irritating. However, I was immeasurably happier in my life for doing it.

So, when it comes to a person in the public eye, especially a sports person (and even more especially a footballer), I would assume it's very difficult indeed. Now I don't care if no footballers come out publicly, ever. The problem is that with the intensity of public interest in "famous" peoples lives, I'm not sure how easy it would be for a footballer to come out privately without being outed publicly. If fear of the latter stops a person being able to be open and honest within their private, day-to-day lives then that's a real shame. That sort of closetedness is real and does happen, not jut in football.

As has been suggested on here and other places, it probably does require a current footballer to come out so the football world can show it has grown and can deal with such trifles. I don't personally feel that homophobia would be a big issue in such circumstances, but it's the unknown and therein lies the fear. That barrier will I'm sure soon be broken, and whilst it will be the merest of ripples in social impact, it will make individuals lives that little bit more comfortable.

Hmmm... I always hoped my first proper post on here would be funnier. And less gay.

my daughter came out a while ago.. she was a very difficult kid but extremely intelligent, she is drama queen but that's just her.. I am very proud of her but she is still scared to tell others.. I told her that there are more friends out there so don't worry to much.. great posts by the way..
 

Thomas Hitzlsperger

To echo what others have said; that's a good post Ziggy. You should post more.
 
Back
Top Bottom