Ticket availability

Hakonen_72

Member
Joined
14 May 2017
Messages
782
Reaction score
483
Location
Tampere, Finland

Ticket availability

Absolutely fantastic result yesterday. But it also rises some concern from my point of view. As I am not able to come to London more than 4-5 times a season at most, I am not willing to buy a season ticket as I should put it available through ticket exchange system most of the season anyway.

I know Lionel Road is not sold out in advance at the moment but I am sure more people are willing to get a season ticket now as we are playing in Premier League which means there will be less if any tickets left for fans like me next season(s). I am a little worried if I were actually able to see many Brentford matches at Lionel Road or even on TV next season as IFollow is, of course, out of picture and limited tickets probably available for some.
 

Ticket availability

People have spare STs and I’d hope some can be helped via these “spares”. I’d be happy to help for an odd game or two, if my spare is available. Just ask and I’m sure some can help others, especially from abroad, who post on the GPG….
 

Ticket availability

Absolutely fantastic result yesterday. But it also rises some concern from my point of view. As I am not able to come to London more than 4-5 times a season at most, I am not willing to buy a season ticket as I should put it available through ticket exchange system most of the season anyway.

I know Lionel Road is not sold out in advance at the moment but I am sure more people are willing to get a season ticket now as we are playing in Premier League which means there will be less if any tickets left for fans like me next season(s). I am a little worried if I were actually able to see many Brentford matches at Lionel Road or even on TV next season as IFollow is, of course, out of picture and limited tickets probably available for some.
Let us know in advance and we can see what we can do.
 

Ticket availability

I think the club will keep around 5k tickets available for 'on the dayers'. In fact I'm not currently in possession of a season ticket due to being up in Manchester when the pandemic struck, but I've wanted to buy one for a while (and enquired a couple of times).

My guess is that anyone on decent TAPs but without a season ticket will be able to buy tickets for most games, but you'll have to purchase them as soon as they go on sale. Anyone on low TAP's you may need favours as suggested above.

I'm praying they make a few more ST's available though, I have like 3,600 TAPS but no ST currently!
 

Ticket availability

Slightly different situation here... my eldest son decided not to renew his ST a few years ago. It was mainly a financial decision as I felt he needed to stand on his own two feet and prioritise the money he was earning.

Well, having missed out on the two biggest games in our history, he’s beginning to regret his decision (despite having more than enough TAPs for both games).
It’s his 21st next week, and in an ideal world, I’d have bought him a 21-22 season ticket, but they’re obviously not available anymore.
Any ideas when they’re likely to be on sale again, and how much a ‘young person’ ST is likely to cost?
 

Ticket availability

I asked a couple of times, and got a generic 'we're not currently selling season tickets at the moment' both times. The club said they would 'assess whether tickets will go back on sale' about two months ago once they knew the amount of frozen ST's who had renewed fully for 2021/22, but they haven't given any more information since.

I figured if we stayed in the Champ, they would put more available, and if we went up they may not. Hopefully they'll put out more information soon...
 

Ticket availability

Ticket availability

I think the club will keep around 5k tickets available for 'on the dayers'. In fact I'm not currently in possession of a season ticket due to being up in Manchester when the pandemic struck, but I've wanted to buy one for a while (and enquired a couple of times).

My guess is that anyone on decent TAPs but without a season ticket will be able to buy tickets for most games, but you'll have to purchase them as soon as they go on sale. Anyone on low TAP's you may need favours as suggested above.

I'm praying they make a few more ST's available though, I have like 3,600 TAPS but no ST currently!
I wouldn’t bet on it! Last week before the muff game I had a quick chat with John varney who said we have about 11,500 season tickets holders including all the different levels of hospitality etc. You are looking at 2,500 for away fans that doesn’t leave too many, interested too know if the club are planning on shifting a few more season tickets as it will leave hardly any for general sale. What a mess it’s hard being a big club!?
 

Ticket availability

I wouldn’t bet on it! Last week before the muff game I had a quick chat with John varney who said we have about 11,500 season tickets holders including all the different levels of hospitality etc. You are looking at 2,500 for away fans that doesn’t leave too many, interested too know if the club are planning on shifting a few more season tickets as it will leave hardly any for general sale. What a mess it’s hard being a big club!?
Away fans is the lower 10% of capacity or 3,000. We will only have to give 1780.
 

Ticket availability

Im a "POSH " ST holder lovely padded seat, lounge ,food and drinks package , with the likes of CHELSEA, SPURS, MAN CITY/UNITED , LIVERPOOL, ARSENAL, NEWCASTLE ECT ECT , my ST will be on ebay weekly starting price £100 , nice little earner :pop:
 

Ticket availability

People have spare STs and I’d hope some can be helped via these “spares”. I’d be happy to help for an odd game or two, if my spare is available. Just ask and I’m sure some can help others, especially from abroad, who post on the GPG….

Exactly this. We know who the regulars are on here and many of us have a second s/t which isn't always used.
 

Ticket availability

I don't have a season ticket, because of work and family commitments, but I'm anxious that myself and the probably might miss out on games this season as the ticket availability (Home and Away) will be harder to come by.

The price of success I guess.
 

Ticket availability

Im a "POSH " ST holder lovely padded seat, lounge ,food and drinks package , with the likes of CHELSEA, SPURS, MAN CITY/UNITED , LIVERPOOL, ARSENAL, NEWCASTLE ECT ECT , my ST will be on ebay weekly starting price £100 , nice little earner :pop:
Far to cheap mate. Start at £ 250 I recon. New club for most fans, certainly a new stadium. Sure you will get it sold.
 

Ticket availability

I'm sure there will be a fair few available via the ticket exchange, particularly for midweeks and the less glamorous games.
 

Ticket availability

I'm sure there will be a fair few available via the ticket exchange, particularly for midweeks and the less glamorous games.
Hard to tell in the first season.
 

Ticket availability

What's the "official" line on friends and family using your ST when you are not able to attend?
 

Ticket availability

Got an email a couple of weeks ago from the club to register interest on the stadium Premium seating - just looking at the email now looks like they have reach the capacity for the lounges but one can be put on a priority list.
 

Ticket availability

Away fans is the lower 10% of capacity or 3,000. We will only have to give 1780.
But we have left a designated area for additional away seats for larger away followings (I believe), so these can't be sold as Season Tickets.
That is my understanding, may be wrong.
 

Ticket availability

But we have left a designated area for additional away seats for larger away followings (I believe), so these can't be sold as Season Tickets.
That is my understanding, may be wrong.
Yes because you have to offer more in the FA Cup, plus the amount of segregation needed will vary depending on the opposition.

We will have the minimum amount of away fans we can get away with.
 

Ticket availability

Ticket availability

Absolutely fantastic result yesterday. But it also rises some concern from my point of view. As I am not able to come to London more than 4-5 times a season at most, I am not willing to buy a season ticket as I should put it available through ticket exchange system most of the season anyway.

I know Lionel Road is not sold out in advance at the moment but I am sure more people are willing to get a season ticket now as we are playing in Premier League which means there will be less if any tickets left for fans like me next season(s). I am a little worried if I were actually able to see many Brentford matches at Lionel Road or even on TV next season as IFollow is, of course, out of picture and limited tickets probably available for some.
If your stance is “I’m not willing to buy” then you’re not going to enjoy the Premier League.

I sympathise with your situation but you have to help yourself. No one else is going to. Ticket allocations are going to be a bun fight all next season so get on board. ?
 

Ticket availability

I'm sure there will be a fair few available via the ticket exchange, particularly for midweeks and the less glamorous games.
Hard to tell in the first season.
I fancy that for the first few months just about every ticket in the ground will be sold - full house every game. Fancy that!
 

Ticket availability

What's the "official" line on friends and family using your ST when you are not able to attend?

Best keep quiet and just get on with it!

I don’t get why people ask this tell you the truth…. ?‍♂️
 

Ticket availability

I fancy that for the first few months just about every ticket in the ground will be sold - full house every game. Fancy that!
I'm sure you're right, but I still reckon 5-10% of ST holders will miss each game, and a proportion of their seats will go on the ticket exchange.
 

Ticket availability

Bloke who congratulated us in the pub last night reckoned he bought 6 STs after the Bmouth win last week....
Said the price had gone up......
Sounded like BS to me, but was too far gone to press him any further.....
 

Ticket availability

I'm sure you're right, but I still reckon 5-10% of ST holders will miss each game, and a proportion of their seats will go on the ticket exchange.
I think 10% might be on the high side. As soon as the fixture list comes out (although there will be changes due to Sky) I am going to put my whole diary around seeing as many home and away games as I can. Today I have been contacting friends and relatives around the country to tell them I will be visiting when the Bees are due to play. I currently have the whole country covered apart from Newcastle. Perhaps that will be a hotel stay.
 

Ticket availability

I think 10% might be on the high side. As soon as the fixture list comes out (although there will be changes due to Sky) I am going to put my whole diary around seeing as many home and away games as I can. Today I have been contacting friends and relatives around the country to tell them I will be visiting when the Bees are due to play. I currently have the whole country covered apart from Newcastle. Perhaps that will be a hotel stay.

August usually has lower attendances due to holidays. Of course that may not be applicable this year.
 

Ticket availability

If your stance is “I’m not willing to buy” then you’re not going to enjoy the Premier League.

I sympathise with your situation but you have to help yourself. No one else is going to. Ticket allocations are going to be a bun fight all next season so get on board. ?
We'll be needing a bigger stadium ? :confused:
 

Ticket availability

August usually has lower attendances due to holidays. Of course that may not be applicable this year.
I am pretty sure that will not be the case this year, Surely everybody will want to see the first few PL fixtures, I know I do (plus all the other fixtures I can manage).
 

Ticket availability

August usually has lower attendances due to holidays. Of course that may not be applicable this year.
August does not have any impact on premier league attendances, especially when some have forked out £750 for a season ticket.

We'll be needing a bigger stadium ? :confused:

Not in my lifetime. We’re stuck with this capacity.
 

Ticket availability

Can we not redevelop LR to fit more in?:fishing:
 

Ticket availability

If your stance is “I’m not willing to buy” then you’re not going to enjoy the Premier League.

I sympathise with your situation but you have to help yourself. No one else is going to. Ticket allocations are going to be a bun fight all next season so get on board. ?
Well, I knew my choice of words would backfire but what I mean is that even if I had a chance to actually buy a season ticket (if available that is) I do not see any point of taking one seat out of those who can attend the whole season. When Barnsley match was going to be the last match at GP, I told publicly that even if I had a chance to get a ticket, I rather not buy one. I felt there were many people who would deserve to witness the last match at GP and with the club they had grown up with. Unfortunately that never happened.

I started the topic simply because I was not sure what the situation is with the tickets. I knew it would be problematic because of so many season tickets sold already when Lionel Road was opening and we were still in Championship.

Help myself? I have always bought my own tickets. Some people have offered me help during the years, which is very positive but never actually needed help buying tickets but info and advice of certain things, of course.

Interesting to see what happens... but I will enjoy. It is not about Premier League, it is all about Brentford.
 

Ticket availability

Bloke who congratulated us in the pub last night reckoned he bought 6 STs after the Bmouth win last week....
Said the price had gone up......
Sounded like BS to me, but was too far gone to press him any further.....

How did he buy STs last week - the official site said they were not on sale!!!? :unsure: What I am not understanding there given there was also mention of a waiting list above?

"2021/22 Season Tickets came off sale on Friday 16 April at 5pm. The Club will then reassess any remaining Season Ticket availability."
 

Ticket availability

Yes because you have to offer more in the FA Cup, plus the amount of segregation needed will vary depending on the opposition.

We will have the minimum amount of away fans we can get away with.
I didn't realise that you had to offer more away tickets in FA cup, what is the criteria for that.
 

Ticket availability

I didn't realise that you had to offer more away tickets in FA cup, what is the criteria for that.

Its up to 10% of capacity for EPL and 15% for FA Cup ties. As a rule. It all depends on capacity and segregation within the ground.
 

Ticket availability

I’m rather regretting not buying my son a kids ST now!
 

Ticket availability

Its up to 10% of capacity for EPL and 15% for FA Cup ties. As a rule. It all depends on capacity and segregation within the ground.
Not going to be that many season tickets available when they go on sale then (3600)?
They are going to go in a flash.
 

Ticket availability

Ticket availability

I know a few who tried to buy season tickets after the game yesterday, who go occasionally but that's about it. They found that they couldn't ?

A certain amount of TAPs is the best way, as discussed in other threads it's why they're there and are the best way of demonstrating someones loyalty. You wouldn't have 3,000 TAPS if you joined in the last two years.
 

Ticket availability

It'll be interesting to see the clubs policy on away games. That is going to be very tricky. Next year will be popular (new grounds, more allowance(?), excitement of promotion etc) but a lot of factors will be at play that will deter people such as games being moved for TV or travel itself. Then we have fans who live in different parts of the country who could easily get to Leicester or Villa lets say but would not have the TAPs required perhaps. They'll be many different scenarios
 

Ticket availability

It'll be interesting to see the clubs policy on away games. That is going to be very tricky. Next year will be popular (new grounds, more allowance(?), excitement of promotion etc) but a lot of factors will be at play that will deter people such as games being moved for TV or travel itself. Then we have fans who live in different parts of the country who could easily get to Leicester or Villa lets say but would not have the TAPs required perhaps. They'll be many different scenarios
We have a system and it worked well for the play-off games, nothing tricky at all.
 

Ticket availability

Chelsea will be a smaller capacity than we're used to in the past, same with the Emirates. But again TAP's work here and I don't see too many issues other than loyal fans missing out, but that's more an availability issue.
 

Ticket availability

"2021/22 Season Tickets came off sale on Friday 16 April at 5pm. The Club will then reassess any remaining Season Ticket availability."
I would expect there to be an announcement sometime soon on this.
 

Ticket availability

Will they bring back a Club Membership ??


And then sell a limited number of tickets to members each home game (Using TAPS!!!)
 

Ticket availability

Im a "POSH " ST holder lovely padded seat, lounge ,food and drinks package , with the likes of CHELSEA, SPURS, MAN CITY/UNITED , LIVERPOOL, ARSENAL, NEWCASTLE ECT ECT , my ST will be on ebay weekly starting price £100 , nice little earner :pop:
A proper non posh football fan would put their seats on the ticket exchange available to fellow Bees Fans .....
 
Back
Top Bottom