Ticket availability

Ticket availability

No parking at the uni.
oh right, I saw this on the Brighton forum:

"People are over-exaggerating the difficulty of getting there. There are four or five park and rides, about 70 supporters' coaches, a near-empty uni car park, buses will be running (even if the trains don't) and anyone able-bodied living within two or three miles could walk it with ease (that pretty much covers the whole of Brighton). It won't be anywhere near a sell-out but I reckon there'll be about 23 to 25k there."

 

Ticket availability

oh right, I saw this on the Brighton forum:

"People are over-exaggerating the difficulty of getting there. There are four or five park and rides, about 70 supporters' coaches, a near-empty uni car park, buses will be running (even if the trains don't) and anyone able-bodied living within two or three miles could walk it with ease (that pretty much covers the whole of Brighton). It won't be anywhere near a sell-out but I reckon there'll be about 23 to 25k there."

Ahhhh, dunno then. The B&HA site was pretty adamant that there's no parking. It's obviously not term-time, so maybe a possibility. That might change everything :cool:
 

Ticket availability

I've seen a hotel a couple of miles from the ground for £70 for the night including (FAO @Fleet John ) a cooked breakfast and free parking. I'm mildly tempted. Better value than £15 for parking on its own anyway!
 

Ticket availability

£15 to park a car for 3 hours = ✊??

It’s £30 for the car parks near twickenham stadium and I rent my mothers two spaces out for £20 a pop !
 

Ticket availability

oh right, I saw this on the Brighton forum:

"People are over-exaggerating the difficulty of getting there. There are four or five park and rides, about 70 supporters' coaches, a near-empty uni car park, buses will be running (even if the trains don't) and anyone able-bodied living within two or three miles could walk it with ease (that pretty much covers the whole of Brighton). It won't be anywhere near a sell-out but I reckon there'll be about 23 to 25k there."

Buses?
Last one runs at 5.
At the moment there are 2 park and rides.
There was a 3rd,but no idea what has happened to it.
Mill Road 450 Cars.
Racecourse 700.
Be there early and I mean early.
No trains no buses.
Parking in Brighton?
Forget street parking.
Permit Holders only even on a bank holiday from 9 in the morning till 8.
No parking on event days in Coldean.
Boxing day is an event day.
The only free parking I know is 4 hours in the marina.
That could work, but you still have to get there.
Trust me I have looked at every angle there is and if you fancy walking then park in Lewes and stroll.
Takes about 2 hours.
Park in Wooding Dean and walk about 45 minutes.
Be there early though and I mean early.
The last boxing day fixture was absolutely chaos and many said never again.
Taxis on a boxing day?
Double time and a skeleton crew.
They will be around, but how many?
Prebook one for before and after the game if you can, but I would do it now.
 

Ticket availability

View attachment 28114


No Brentford yet...
I have used this facility before.
Once.
You have to arrive 90 minutes before the game or its closed and you are not getting in.
There is a small car park over the railway line adjacent to the A27.
I got put in the corner.
I was the last car and it was 13.15 for a 15.00 k.o.
The tip given to me was leave after 70 minutes.
I didn't leave on 70 and stayed.
I tried to stay in the ground as long as possible, but got asked to leave at 17.45.
We get to the car at 17.55.
We leave the ground and join the A27 at 18.50.
We stopped on the way home for 20 minutes and I got home at 20.00.
I didn't bother again.
We won 1-0 which was the best bit.
The 1901 club was not much cop.
All on a freebie too.
How anyone can do that every week is beyond me.
Good luck to those who want to try.
 

Ticket availability

oh right, I saw this on the Brighton forum:

"People are over-exaggerating the difficulty of getting there. There are four or five park and rides, about 70 supporters' coaches, a near-empty uni car park, buses will be running (even if the trains don't) and anyone able-bodied living within two or three miles could walk it with ease (that pretty much covers the whole of Brighton). It won't be anywhere near a sell-out but I reckon there'll be about 23 to 25k there."

Uni is now 1901 members only.
It has been all season I understand.

If you want to drive down you will struggle to get street parking, but it does exist.
You just have to know where to look and many home fans do.
I checked earlier and a taxi from the station to the Amex on Boxing day is about £22.00 one way.
Obviously cheaper the closer to the stadium.
 

Ticket availability

I’m sure this must have been asked before but is there any reason as a ST holder I can’t use the exchange system to buy an extra ticket ?
 

Ticket availability

Yes but if an hour or two before kick off they are still for sale for sale it makes no sense why it’s still restricted to members only
 

Ticket availability

Ahhhh, dunno then. The B&HA site was pretty adamant that there's no parking. It's obviously not term-time, so maybe a possibility. That might change everything :cool:

Yep, I used it years ago for a sold out Rugby WC game at the Amex and getting in and out was a breeze.
 

Ticket availability

I know it is not for a while but here is a ground with a Small Allocation so it will be even nore TAPS to get in


Watford FC

allocation of 2,316 tickets which includes an allocation of 28 non-ambulant and 28 personal assistant tickets. Ambulant tickets will be taken from the main allocation.
 

Ticket availability

BFC sent e-mail:

As you are part of our first 10,000 My Bees Members, we want to ensure you have an opportunity to buy tickets for at least one home Premier League game this season. On Monday 15 December, at 2pm, we will open a special priority sales window for Brentford v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Sat 22 Jan, 3pm kick-off). If you have still not purchased a ticket to a home Premier League game before that day you will have access to this priority window.
 

Ticket availability

Tried to find the most appropriate thread. A lot of us have had really negative experiences with the online ticketing system. But want to praise the ticketing team (Sophie) who’s been brilliant with changing a few of my tickets to a disabled area after a big orthopaedic operation. Replied quickly to an email, understood the request and even called me up to say that my new tickets are cheaper then my original so a refund is in order (I wouldn’t have cared just wanted to be in attendance). Well done Sophie and Brentford, please get the online system sorted its doing you a massive disservice. ?
 
Back
Top Bottom