TITS Issue 86

TITS Issue 86

Hidden agendas indeed, my very transparent thoughts, I don't do agendas are that supporting BFC is pretty decent at the moment, MB is a decent fella and relevant to the future ups and downs of our football club. I don't give a sh*t about Warbs and although sometimes I cringe at at some of the posts about him, I do know that his special GPG friend will type a few paragraphs at the very mention of his name to tidy it all up, I wouldn't question your support, I'm just glad I don't support like you and that I don't know any others that do, I'm shocked by what has gone on here this season, hidden agendas indeed, take a look at yourself.

You really do have an issue in bring able to put a coherent argument together don't you. Why on earth are you rambling on about MB being a decent bloke- who said he wasn't?

Why are you still banging on about Warburton, liked the bloke and I get fed up with you and others constant snide digs at him beyond that I asked you to put up one post on here where I have hankered for his return......nothing at all from you because it simply doesn't exist does it?

Then another snide dig about my support without ever actually stating what the issue is with it.

What's my hidden agenda then Northampton I would love to know and whilst we at it what is yours? You claim to be ITK so here is your opportunity to come clean about your source of information at the club. Don't be shy now?
 

TITS Issue 86

Tits is still
brilliant though :go the boys for having balls to voice their concerns
 

TITS Issue 86

Only just started reading it .

" I'm a name, not a number " is absolutely spot on. Exactly how all of us should be generally feeling collectively.


Some of the sh*t written on the GPG, or other social media sites, rubbish said at the games or the public spats between Bees fans, on here and in person, is an embarrassing joke. We are having the best times in our lives, just enjoy it
 
Last edited:

TITS Issue 86

Why should they come on here to do that? They have set their tent out in the mag - this place isn't the end all of all things brentford - although a lot of'people think/wish it was
 

TITS Issue 86

Why should they come on here to do that? They have set their tent out in the mag - this place isn't the end all of all things brentford - although a lot of'people think/wish it was

Coz I said so is that alright
 

TITS Issue 86

although a lot of'people think/wish it was

:eek: what an utter nonsense thing to write lol

Griffin Park stadium, the 11 players, etc... those things are the "end all of all things Brentford" - there are plenty of peripheral things connected to that, of which the GPG has proven itself (over 15+ years) to be one of the main ones.

the specific point is just someone trying to draw a reply, isn't it? i think he knows he might not get it, but he's hoping to get an old regular poster back on board...
 

TITS Issue 86

I read elsewhere that TITS issue 86 has sold out. Congratulations to everyone on this thread who made that possible. Especially as they were giving a percentage to the Poppy Appeal or similar charity.

Notable mentions I guess to Banana & Markybee :) Shame I've forgotten how to do that thing where you can show how many posts on a thread everyone has done. Maybe someone else can.
 

TITS Issue 86

:D Ah the old right of reply to the right of reply gag.

Oh I don't believe all that's written Banana but I do think the last edition of TIT's was reasonably balanced when taken in it's entirety. Opinions eh...who would have them.

MPD :laugh:
 

TITS Issue 86

on that subject, I think they should include some real t!ts in that rubbish maglol

Last season, Nick was physically assaulted by a woman after a Brentford home game, for including a slightly risgue comment/picture! :eek: :thetruth:
 
Back
Top Bottom