Tickets Tottenham (a)

Tottenham (a)

Sheffield United was a 9.5 out of 10.
Brighton was an 8. Lacked seasoning.
I'm not the one of the three travelling down just for the pie, BTW:)
We had the chicken one at Brighton.
A lot more chicken than a kfc.
I never thought about one on Saturday tbh,but i may try one at Tottenham.
I guess the Palace ones might be all pastry and no filling.
A bit like their ground
 

Tottenham (a)

No issue for me fortunately, but could they not have waited 24 hours to confirm the date before putting the tickets on sale?
Agree completely, though with my having ordered my ticket by phone at midday today (paper ticket, to be posted out), the email I got from the club later this pm advising of the change did note that the ticket would have the correct date/time, which is something, I suppose.
 

Tottenham (a)

Not sure about laughing, maybe half a growl and scowl at best.
She was seen to smile.

Once.

And to borrow from some geezer called John Philpot Curran (no me, neither), hers was "a smile like the silver plate on a coffin"
 

Tottenham (a)

Does anyone know if threse are these sold out, 6701 TAPS and I can't seem to buy a single ticket on the ticketing website?
 

Tottenham (a)

Does anyone know if threse are these sold out, 6701 TAPS and I can't seem to buy a single ticket on the ticketing website?
Not seen that it is , have you missed your window ?

If so check times for next window , normally at 2 in in the afternoon
 

Tottenham (a)

Not seen that it is , have you missed your window ?

If so check times for next window , normally at 2 in in the afternoon
Hi Nick, I'd hope not with 6701 TAPS! Perhaps they are off sale until the next window as you say, cheers, I'll check later
 

Tottenham (a)

Hi Nick, I'd hope not with 6701 TAPS! Perhaps they are off sale until the next window as you say, cheers, I'll check later
Thats what i meant mate :LOL:
 

Tottenham (a)

Open to all STHs as of 1400. Just purchased mine ? Very close to the tier above now.
 

Tottenham (a)

Are the club going to give the £1 postage fee for digital tickets back automatically, or do we have to chase them for it? ?
 

Tottenham (a)

Are the club going to give the £1 postage fee for digital tickets back automatically, or do we have to chase them for it? ?
First I've seen of this, has it been reported at all? If not I will do.
 

Tottenham (a)

First I've seen of this, has it been reported at all? If not I will do.
I've only just realised, so would have to call tomorrow. Wasn't sure if it was like a known "bug" for away games, as sure I saw it about another game we had digital tickets
 

Tottenham (a)

any members release dates re-announced? Said 20th in initial announcement but no member dates given when rearranged tickets were put out
 

Tottenham (a)

That's just the calendar reminder to remind you to buy tickets - not the actual match.
Agree, just that the first screenshot has it as the 30th. Only posted it in case people posting on group WhatsApps didn't look like a prat, like I did
 

Tottenham (a)

Don’t understand why it goes from all season ticket holders to all members in one jump. Surely even going to members with say 500 taps first would go a huge way in stopping as many ‘home fans in away areas’. Particularly for a game like this that should sell out?
 

Tottenham (a)

Don’t understand why it goes from all season ticket holders to all members in one jump. Surely even going to members with say 500 taps first would go a huge way in stopping as many ‘home fans in away areas’. Particularly for a game like this that should sell out?
I imagine it's down to a lack of interest. Same happened for Liverpool!
 

Tottenham (a)

Don’t understand why it goes from all season ticket holders to all members in one jump. Surely even going to members with say 500 taps first would go a huge way in stopping as many ‘home fans in away areas’. Particularly for a game like this that should sell out?
I think this is the first London away game since promotion to reach this stage so it's possibly not been too much of an issue in the past. It's usually been the further away/less attractive games that don't sell out at all, that reach this stage, so tiering the members sale would be unnecessary.

I do remember Man U and Newcastle in previous seasons apparently selling out to members in minutes, you could equally say that's unfair.

I wonder how many are actually left to sell.
 

Tottenham (a)

I think this is the first London away game since promotion to reach this stage so it's possibly not been too much of an issue in the past. It's usually been the further away/less attractive games that don't sell out at all, that reach this stage, so tiering the members sale would be unnecessary.

I do remember Man U and Newcastle in previous seasons apparently selling out to members in minutes, you could equally say that's unfair.

I wonder how many are actually left to sell.
Palace & West Ham too.

Now we've had 2 years of siphoning off top-TAP members into Season Ticket Holders, I'll guess the distribution of TAPs for members is pretty clumped together.
 

Tottenham (a)

Yes got x 2 for this one. First trip to their new stadium. Well up for it.
 

Tottenham (a)

Has this sold out? I've just been on to see if I can get a ticket & assign it to my friend who is a member, but it's not showing any tickets available? Or is that because I've already bought on with my ST?
 

Tottenham (a)

Has this sold out? I've just been on to see if I can get a ticket & assign it to my friend who is a member, but it's not showing any tickets available? Or is that because I've already bought on with my ST?
It's sold out(y)
 

Tottenham (a)

Has this sold out? I've just been on to see if I can get a ticket & assign it to my friend who is a member, but it's not showing any tickets available? Or is that because I've already bought on with my ST?
It's because you have already bought your ticket.
 

Tottenham (a)

It's because you have already bought your ticket.
The new ticket site let's you order tickets for more people, even if you have bought yours, now.
I did the same check as Hobbsy ?
 

Tottenham (a)

The new ticket site let's you order tickets for more people, even if you have bought yours, now.
I did the same check as Hobbsy ?
Are you sure about your first assertion? @hobbsy - didn't we square this off at the last meeting as unachievable?
 

Tottenham (a)

Are you sure about your first assertion? @hobbsy - didn't we square this off at the last meeting as unachievable?
Yes. I would've done it for this game but for card security blocking it
 

Tottenham (a)

I think away matches are okay but home matches are the problem. Need to double check.
Fwiw I bought wolves cup tickets for two eligible F&F at the weekend having already bought my own the day before. I'm losing track of whose claims this confirms or rebuts though.
 

Tottenham (a)

Both options were available, which one did you select?
Paper but I’ve seen somethings on twitter about people moaning about the digital tickets which I thought was strange as like you said both options where available.
 
Back
Top Bottom