Tottenham (H)
Would happily buy it from you, I am a member.1 x West Stand ticket on the Exchange - can't make it due to family commitments unfortunately ? Hope someone else gets to enjoy their afternoon ?
Tis
Would happily buy it from you, I am a member.1 x West Stand ticket on the Exchange - can't make it due to family commitments unfortunately ? Hope someone else gets to enjoy their afternoon ?
It should still be on the Exchange if its open?Would happily buy it from you, I am a member.
Tis
Bloody Putin, copying my stylee!
The Exchange just gives a false sense of tickets being available, getting hacked off with it.It should still be on the Exchange if its open?
??The Exchange just gives a false sense of tickets being available, getting hacked off with it.
Not sure what you mean by this.....mine is on there and not sold, as of yet, so it's either not open for TH or people haven't bought it?The Exchange just gives a false sense of tickets being available, getting hacked off with it.
Logging on using my son's Membership, only game available for purchase on TE currently is WHU game....Not sure what you mean by this.....mine is on there and not sold, as of yet, so it's either not open for TH or people haven't bought it?
I guess it will open as of Monday in that case.....I did wonder why it hadn't sold within 5 minutes like others ?Logging on using my son's Membership, only game available for purchase on TE currently is WHU game....
Yes, not opening until the Spurs fixture date/time is confirmed. Which should be on Thursday.Ask the club……?
More than likely, waiting for the game to be confirmed first…..
Sent you a DM. Cheers.1x adult ticket for sale. N123, Row 21. Face value = £50
Now sold ?1x adult ticket for sale. N123, Row 21. Face value = £50
Opened at 3pm according to thisExchange must be open now, my ticket just sold!
blimey £50 to watch Brentford, in the good old days you would have had to pay someone £50 to watch them.1x adult ticket for sale. N123, Row 21. Face value = £50
50 quid ? Jesus1x adult ticket for sale. N123, Row 21. Face value = £50
I would happily purchase it from you?1x adult ticket for sale. N123, Row 21. Face value = £50
I would happily purchase it from you?
Gone mate sorryNow sold ?
She's in Lyon c'est soirBrenda’s sister just been on SM looking for a ticket for her 100th birthday if any one can help.
Maybe nothing from Harry but you do get dugout for that one don't you?Woke up at 4.15 am, typical for a day with no work ?
Went on the exchange and voila, a Spurs ticket was available ?
£60.00 ?
I expect Harry Kane to tickle me fancy for that price!
Coyb
?
?? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.Woke up at 4.15 am, typical for a day with no work ?
Went on the exchange and voila, a Spurs ticket was available ?
£60.00 ?
I expect Harry Kane to tickle me fancy for that price!
Coyb
Doesn't it just show the discount you get as a STH??? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
They don’t sell it twice as you got a full refund, but they got extra because they resold at the match day price rather than ST price.?? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
Any North stand tickets going would be gladly accepted and appreciated.?
They sold that seat twice and refunded me once and made £22 quid more than they would have normally done.They don’t sell it twice as you got a full refund, but they got extra because they resold at the match day price rather than ST price.
The price of that seat is £60 so you seem to have been undercharged 19 times. Presume you'll ask the club to invoice you for the difference.They sold that seat twice and refunded me once and made £22 quid more than they would have normally done.
I went to the Liverpool home game and have a half and half scarf to prove it.bloody glory hunters
I'm expecting an amenity kit on the seat, just like first class ??? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
My North stand ticket was £40, is that a members discount price? Seeing as some are selling at “face” for £50.
A+ is £50 near the centreMy North stand ticket was £40, is that a members discount price? Seeing as some are selling at “face” for £50.
Aaah yes, cheersDepends in which part of the North Stand your seat is.
Official website of Brentford Football Club - Match Tickets
www.brentfordfc.com
This should still work for them:Sorry if this has been answered but any idea on how a friend can transfer his season ticket seat to me for this weekend without physically sending me his card, is that even possible ??
This should still work for them:
Official website of Brentford Football Club - Print Your Season Ticket
www.brentfordfc.com