Tickets Tottenham (H)

Tottenham (H)

1 x West Stand ticket on the Exchange - can't make it due to family commitments unfortunately ? Hope someone else gets to enjoy their afternoon ?
Would happily buy it from you, I am a member.
Tis
 

Tottenham (H)

The Exchange just gives a false sense of tickets being available, getting hacked off with it.
??
In what way??
Currently showing x4 tickets for WHU game.....
 

Tottenham (H)

The Exchange just gives a false sense of tickets being available, getting hacked off with it.
Not sure what you mean by this.....mine is on there and not sold, as of yet, so it's either not open for TH or people haven't bought it?
 

Tottenham (H)

Not sure what you mean by this.....mine is on there and not sold, as of yet, so it's either not open for TH or people haven't bought it?
Logging on using my son's Membership, only game available for purchase on TE currently is WHU game....
 

Tottenham (H)

Logging on using my son's Membership, only game available for purchase on TE currently is WHU game....
I guess it will open as of Monday in that case.....I did wonder why it hadn't sold within 5 minutes like others ?
 

Tottenham (H)

Ask the club……?

More than likely, waiting for the game to be confirmed first…..
 

Tottenham (H)

Game is now confirmed for Saturday at 17:30 so there will be no returns because people can't make the new date

But now it IS Sat 17:30 there may be some who could not make Saturday but were holding off listing their seats until confirmation ???
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Tottenham (H)

Looking for a kids ticket, anywhere in ground if anyone now can’t make it.
 

Tottenham (H)

1x adult ticket for sale. N123, Row 21. Face value = £50
 

Tottenham (H)

Exchange must be open now, my ticket just sold!
 

Tottenham (H)

Woke up at 4.15 am, typical for a day with no work ?
Went on the exchange and voila, a Spurs ticket was available ?
£60.00 ?
I expect Harry Kane to tickle me fancy for that price!
Coyb
 

Tottenham (H)

Woke up at 4.15 am, typical for a day with no work ?
Went on the exchange and voila, a Spurs ticket was available ?
£60.00 ?
I expect Harry Kane to tickle me fancy for that price!
Coyb
Maybe nothing from Harry but you do get dugout for that one don't you?
 

Tottenham (H)

Woke up at 4.15 am, typical for a day with no work ?
Went on the exchange and voila, a Spurs ticket was available ?
£60.00 ?
I expect Harry Kane to tickle me fancy for that price!
Coyb
?? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
 

Tottenham (H)

?? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
Doesn't it just show the discount you get as a STH?
 

Tottenham (H)

?? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
They don’t sell it twice as you got a full refund, but they got extra because they resold at the match day price rather than ST price.
 

Tottenham (H)

Any North stand tickets going would be gladly accepted and appreciated.?
 

Tottenham (H)

They don’t sell it twice as you got a full refund, but they got extra because they resold at the match day price rather than ST price.
They sold that seat twice and refunded me once and made £22 quid more than they would have normally done.
 

Tottenham (H)

?? That was my ticket! I put that on the exchange early morning and got an email shortly saying it had been sold. I did wonder who was the eager beaver! Just to note I get £38.94 of that sixty notes so the club must do well out of selling seats twice over.
I'm expecting an amenity kit on the seat, just like first class ?
 

Tottenham (H)

My North stand ticket was £40, is that a members discount price? Seeing as some are selling at “face” for £50.
 

Tottenham (H)

Tottenham (H)

Sorry if this has been answered but any idea on how a friend can transfer his season ticket seat to me for this weekend without physically sending me his card, is that even possible ??
 

Tottenham (H)

Back
Top Bottom